over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2015 Arnold Classic

cedrick looked better than everyone in prejudging, that is all

I have him first for me judging

cedrick looked better than everyone in prejudging, that is all

I have him first for me judging

Same here. Someone elsewhere said that Ced couldn't win cause his legs were subpar. Well so aren't Dexters.

Gotta love bb nonsense. Hopefully they'll retire so their politics don't have to slow down the good guys...

I don't want to take away from the competitors today but fuck they look so much better. That top 3 is better than anyone around today. Plus to think none of them ever won the O looking like that.

:yeahthat:

Well, that TOP 5 is better than anyone today!!!

Shawn Ray
Vince Taylor
Paul Dillet
Flex Wheeler
Kevin Levrone

Aside from Dex and Cedric, I don't see a single guy who could have held a candle last night... :cool:

Really makes you wonder whether 20 years of constant drug increase has really brought something to the sport... something to think of for newbies starting their first cycle on 4g/week... :naughty:

IMO it's Branch that got burned. This is the best package he's ever brought on stage. He was so damn dry from minute one and it didn't effect any of the fullness of his muscle bellies. Cedric looked better than Dexter, but his calves are just not giving you that 3D effect on his front poses. If you're talkinf symmetry and ashtetics than that needs to be counted. Dexter was a clear 3rd and Compton was 4th. He just doesn't have the muscle maturity at this point. He's too young. All the cuts aren't deep enough to really compete. He may be impossible to beat in 2-3 years though.

The biggest travesty is giving 6th to that gut on Roelly. Wtf man!!! Cut down on the GH intake and let your intestines shrink. That shit looked horrible. He has one of the least pleasing looks I've seen in a long time!! Dohne may not have all the mass, but that dude has a great classic look. He needs to be placing higher if you want anything to change.

BTW - the lighting at the ASC was terrible!! :confused:

IMO it's Branch that got burned. This is the best package he's ever brought on stage. He was so damn dry from minute one and it didn't effect any of the fullness of his muscle bellies. Cedric looked better than Dexter, but his calves are just not giving you that 3D effect on his front poses. If you're talkinf symmetry and ashtetics than that needs to be counted. Dexter was a clear 3rd and Compton was 4th. He just doesn't have the muscle maturity at this point. He's too young. All the cuts aren't deep enough to really compete. He may be impossible to beat in 2-3 years though.

The biggest travesty is giving 6th to that gut on Roelly. Wtf man!!! Cut down on the GH intake and let your intestines shrink. That shit looked horrible. He has one of the least pleasing looks I've seen in a long time!! Dohne may not have all the mass, but that dude has a great classic look. He needs to be placing higher if you want anything to change.
You mention Cedric 's calves but yet you don't mention Branch 's tiny arms.

Its between Justin and Dexter for 1st and 2nd
Cedric and Branch for 3rd and 4th

Of course Dexter won strictly politics. Now he's tied with Flex Wheeler for 5 wins. I didn't even come close clearly I'm no judge...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws