over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500mg anadrol Day...

I’d pay a small amount for Milos to post the journals of other athletes he coached. Just out of pure curiosity.
As someone who’s worked with him I will say that he is super open on this subject. He absolutely had his guys run high amounts. Levrone was said to use 200mg daily through prep.

One thing that I think a lot of guys don’t mention though or that I wish Milos talked about more is the amount of food he has his guys eat.

Sure these guys were on high doses, but the food was the hard part. I’ve never had any coach push calories like Milos does. There’s a reason his guys put on the size they do. I say that with tremendous respect for him as he says it like it is.

As someone who’s worked with him I will say that he is super open on this subject. He absolutely had his guys run high amounts. Levrone was said to use 200mg daily through prep.

One thing that I think a lot of guys don’t mention though or that I wish Milos talked about more is the amount of food he has his guys eat.

Sure these guys were on high doses, but the food was the hard part. I’ve never had any coach push calories like Milos does. There’s a reason his guys put on the size they do. I say that with tremendous respect for him as he says it like it is.
Levrone…the real liver king. Anadrol and alcohol all through prep.

The commonly accepted wisdom is you can only use low doses of orals for short periods of time, like 4 weeks. That's not true - there are plenty of medical studies with people with extremely compromised health (ex. wasting diseases) using them for multiple months at a time at doses guys hear would freak over.

Insulin and DNP are the same in that people know just enough about them to be scared when really there's nothing to be scared of if you do your research and know how they're used.

That current wisdom (I also scratch my head) leads on to "all oral gains are just aesthetic" and "you can't build any appreciable muscle off orals." To that I'd say that if you are only going to run them 4 weeks, probably a self fulfilling prophecy. I mean, how much muscle did you get off low dose test or npp or even tren in 4 weeks?

I'm not saying people should throw all caution to the wind but aas aren't the demon instant death drugs they are made out to be and being totally honest I think years of weighing 300+ is far more damaging to the body than aas for most people. Lots of late 40 and 50s deaths here that if statistically regressed about likely show pure body weight as the over riding factor.

Anyway I've used orals for much longer (I also get bloods) and had them produce great results in muscle, strength, performance as well as aesthetics. Granted some people run 25mg of var and have triple digit alt/ast but if you aren't one of those guys they are just another tool in the kit. Don't be an idiot but then again I've seen plenty of idiots do just fine and live long healthy lives. I'll apply caution and monitoring but irrational baseless bro fear as a relic from the anti steroid propaganda days has got to die someday.

Levrone…the real liver king. Anadrol and alcohol all through prep.
Dude was a genetic specimine in so many ways. Could get away with more than most all others even among the Elite. I always associate him with the leg press and those damn mega hamstrings.

Must be a freaky genetic black guys who still look good old af thing…you keep the alcohol in too? 😂🤣
Man if I could have gotten away with it I would have....LOL

I remember when gh15 dropped hints pretending to be Nasser so that he could fool all kinds of people into thinking it was him instead of some random nobody. There are probably STILL people to this day who actually think gh15 was Nasser. Their theory usually involves making up some baseless story that he used to use the account and then gave it to someone else LOL

For the record, I never for one second ever believed it was Nasser.
I was part of the original GH15 account when it started on getbig..the main guy was a French Canadian bro living in California who was friends with nasser for a few years before he died..nasser was never GH15, no bodybuilder was ever GH15..although the GH15 account was inspired by interactions with nasser

Coming from a different side of the house and someone that is beyond sensitive to sides I’d be just beyond curious to do a 15-20 week “bodybuilding (training, diet and gear) and see what I look like.

Mostly my ego peaking my curiosity.

These guys are utter specimens of both genetics but also mindset if they respond side effect wise like I do but still gut it out.

Reactions: td
Yeah this is a mind blowing number.

But my question is now, how the fuck was he able to eat to sustain his size on that much Anadrol? Much more than 50-75mg pre workout and I can’t eat ANYTHING.

Coming from a different side of the house and someone that is beyond sensitive to sides I’d be just beyond curious to do a 15-20 week “bodybuilding (training, diet and gear) and see what I look like.

Mostly my ego peaking my curiosity.

These guys are utter specimens of both genetics but also mindset if they respond side effect wise like I do but still gut it out.
I tried the bodybuilding thing recently..about 3 months worth..every old injury that doesn’t bother me started killing me and I was only shitting EOD and couldn’t sleep..not for me lol

I heard Levrone used more than 200mg. Although 200mg through prep could be right and maybe he upped it closer to the show. I heard the same about Flex as well. Yet all of the posts on these guys never mention adrol. As posted even for people with bad illnesses eating away at their bodies it's not uncommon to be prescribed 100-150mg. Some guys can take such doses and be fine. I have had mates who have used 150-200mg dbol or 300mg adrol and feel fine. There are guys who can take 50mg sdrol and feel great which is crazy to me.

My tolerance to gear is pathetic now and it's annoying. I was fine when I was younger but now my body just hates it. I tried 100mg adrol last time and felt like complete crap so I went back down to 50mg. The same for 20mg sdrol so I backed back down to 10mg.

I heard Levrone used more than 200mg. Although 200mg through prep could be right and maybe he upped it closer to the show. I heard the same about Flex as well. Yet all of the posts on these guys never mention adrol. As posted even for people with bad illnesses eating away at their bodies it's not uncommon to be prescribed 100-150mg. Some guys can take such doses and be fine. I have had mates who have used 150-200mg dbol or 300mg adrol and feel fine. There are guys who can take 50mg sdrol and feel great which is crazy to me.

My tolerance to gear is pathetic now and it's annoying. I was fine when I was younger but now my body just hates it. I tried 100mg adrol last time and felt like complete crap so I went back down to 50mg. The same for 20mg sdrol so I backed back down to 10mg.
That was what Milos had shared for his prep, but that was in addition to long acting esters and running high test through the contest including show day.

You’re spot on though as I am the same way now that I have hit my mid 30’s. Orals and tren impact me completely different now and crush my appetite at anything over low dosages.

I don’t think anyone knew the outcome of walking around at 300 pounds on that much gear and eating at that level. It was a new level in bodybuilding. Add to that- blood work was not as accessible and “as” focused on as it is today.

There’s feeling like shit because you’re deep in prep and then there’s feeling like death because you’re eating to maintain the gear load and bodyweight. Seeing some of comments here on this thread I think a lot of guys confuse the two.

Dillett supposedly loved Anadrol too.

A close friend of mine years ago was helped in contest prep by Tom Prince. Tom had him taking 200-300mgs of drol a day all through prep. He said Tom told him all the guys took very high doses of it for contest prep. Said it was the best thing to take when your lean.

I have a question on Anadrol, but didn’t want to start a new thread. Hoping to get some insight from some of the vets here

I’m a powerlifter, and my coach has me train 3 weeks on, 1 week deload. I’m taking Anadrol 100-150mg per day and making great gains. Was going to run it for 8 weeks. If I didnt take it on the deload weeks, would that affect the gains at all? Not sure if it needs to still stay in the blood to keep the train rolling

I have a question on Anadrol, but didn’t want to start a new thread. Hoping to get some insight from some of the vets here

I’m a powerlifter, and my coach has me train 3 weeks on, 1 week deload. I’m taking Anadrol 100-150mg per day and making great gains. Was going to run it for 8 weeks. If I didnt take it on the deload weeks, would that affect the gains at all? Not sure if it needs to still stay in the blood to keep the train rolling
3 weeks and then a deload is crazy..wendler programs a deload after 3 weeks and even he says he doesn’t often recommend it..I usually got 6 as a minimum but usually 10..6 only for a short term peak

Jay obviously took some ridiculous dosages too, may not have been 10 grams, but I would certainly say at a absolute minimum 4-5 grams. So he isn't seeing something extra special in what Milos showed him. That's my take on the clip anyway.
No, bro. He only took 500mg test and 600mg eq per week. He used gh a few times but found it didn't really help. He's a good person. He would never use 4-5g. That's only what bad people do. Why are you being such a hater?!11 Why would he lie to us?!:D And insulin?! no way, that's way too hardcore. You can DIE from that, bro.

3 weeks and then a deload is crazy..wendler programs a deload after 3 weeks and even he says he doesn’t often recommend it..I usually got 6 as a minimum but usually 10..6 only for a short term peak
Yeah I never deloaded ever until I got with my coach so I get it, but he does that for all of his clients. Honestly, the training is so brutal by week 3 I’m praying for a deload. And then the first week back feels amazing. I haven’t plateaued and keep making steady progress for 9 months straight. He’s one of the best powerlifting coaches in the world, and coaches some of the top lifters, including bench press WR holders. I trust him

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws