over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500mg anadrol Day...

That current wisdom (I also scratch my head) leads on to "all oral gains are just aesthetic" and "you can't build any appreciable muscle off orals." To that I'd say that if you are only going to run them 4 weeks, probably a self fulfilling prophecy. I mean, how much muscle did you get off low dose test or npp or even tren in 4 weeks?

I'm not saying people should throw all caution to the wind but aas aren't the demon instant death drugs they are made out to be and being totally honest I think years of weighing 300+ is far more damaging to the body than aas for most people. Lots of late 40 and 50s deaths here that if statistically regressed about likely show pure body weight as the over riding factor.

Anyway I've used orals for much longer (I also get bloods) and had them produce great results in muscle, strength, performance as well as aesthetics. Granted some people run 25mg of var and have triple digit alt/ast but if you aren't one of those guys they are just another tool in the kit. Don't be an idiot but then again I've seen plenty of idiots do just fine and live long healthy lives. I'll apply caution and monitoring but irrational baseless bro fear as a relic from the anti steroid propaganda days has got to die someday.

Dude 100% agree. That "oral gains are just temporary/aesthetic and it's not real muscle" thing is massive bullshit. So many guys in olympic lifting and powerlifting used very minimal test or other injectables and built incredible amounts of "permanent" strength and muscle just from spamming orals. Oly lifting really hadn't caught up with pharmacology the same way bbing had, and guys on the Russian team were using like 350-700mg/wk test prop and then just anavar/winny/dbol stacked on top of each for the 2005 world champs other and you mean to tell me all of that strength and muscle was just from the test? I don't buy it... orals are very powerful steroids, much more powerful than injectables. I'm 34 now and seem to have completely lost the ability to tolerate them outside of when I'm deep into a cut and starving.

I wish it was as simple as just taking tudca and liver care supplements, but I suspect appetite suppression from orals is some complex interplay between the pancreas, gallbladder, liver, and bile ducts that nobody in the bodybuilding nor medical world really understands.

Dude 100% agree. That "oral gains are just temporary/aesthetic and it's not real muscle" thing is massive bullshit. So many guys in olympic lifting and powerlifting used very minimal test or other injectables and built incredible amounts of "permanent" strength and muscle just from spamming orals. Oly lifting really hadn't caught up with pharmacology the same way bbing had, and guys on the Russian team were using like 350-700mg/wk test prop and then just anavar/winny/dbol stacked on top of each for the 2005 world champs other and you mean to tell me all of that strength and muscle was just from the test? I don't buy it... orals are very powerful steroids, much more powerful than injectables. I'm 34 now and seem to have completely lost the ability to tolerate them outside of when I'm deep into a cut and starving.

I wish it was as simple as just taking tudca and liver care supplements, but I suspect appetite suppression from orals is some complex interplay between the pancreas, gallbladder, liver, and bile ducts that nobody in the bodybuilding nor medical world really understands.

On the Oly side it was the US Weightlifting team in York that was the first recipient of Dianabol courtesy of Dr. Z himself hand delivering. This was the beginning of the PED arms race as test was in heavy use already. I knew a few guys at York from that Gen or before.

I'm still good with orals and I'm late 40s. Thankful for that though I don't use them often. Anadrol, winstrol and anavar are my main ones. Used to love dbol but it makes me tired now (no relationship to dose or liver values oddly - just something about it, maybe the unique estrogen it converts to). I'd take drol over dbol anyway but fond memories of those 5mg Russian blister packs!

On the Oly side it was the US Weightlifting team in York that was the first recipient of Dianabol courtesy of Dr. Z himself hand delivering. This was the beginning of the PED arms race as test was in heavy use already. I knew a few guys at York from that Gen or before.

I'm still good with orals and I'm late 40s. Thankful for that though I don't use them often. Anadrol, winstrol and anavar are my main ones. Used to love dbol but it makes me tired now (no relationship to dose or liver values oddly - just something about it, maybe the unique estrogen it converts to). I'd take drol over dbol anyway but fond memories of those 5mg Russian blister packs!
did they have any interesting stories about Bob Hoffman?

did they have any interesting stories about Bob Hoffman?
Now that I think about it, oddly no. Most were people I knew and met though someone else and were A LOT older than me (I'm late 40s now). Stories about Paul Anderson squatting, one guy and his wife were perpetual invites to the Arnold as he knew him well (I trained with him in his basement gym once back in the late 90s - he told me some of the Paul Anderson stuff over breakfast), old oly coach was involved I'm bbing some and talked about Larry Scott a bit. A good friend of mine remains close to Ken Patera now.

I've been to the museum. It's a cool spot. Really gives you the flavor of early strongman and weightlifting. Started as physical culture and much more holistic health than today. Greeks felt similarly and I have a cool shirt with a fitness quote from Aristotle on it.

when I take Anadrol, I have dull heaviness in right side of the abdomen, even with perfect bloods and liver values

Could you imagine how your appetite would be lol.

I have a question on Anadrol, but didn’t want to start a new thread. Hoping to get some insight from some of the vets here

I’m a powerlifter, and my coach has me train 3 weeks on, 1 week deload. I’m taking Anadrol 100-150mg per day and making great gains. Was going to run it for 8 weeks. If I didnt take it on the deload weeks, would that affect the gains at all? Not sure if it needs to still stay in the blood to keep the train rolling

Like with anything if you don't take it the effects will disappear over time. However, you are talking 1 week when you are deloading so it's a non issue in many ways. You will still be just as strong because you are on other gear and your weight/strength has gone up. It will carry over until you are back on because of the short time period. I think that system is ideal and you run the adrol 3 weeks on 1 off for 3 cycles so 9 weeks total. If I was doing it like that I would have moved up in dose during each mini cycle. Starting at the lower dose for 1 week of the 3 then up for 2 weeks then 1 off and start for 1 week with the previous high dose and up again to a new high dose for 2 weeks. Although any system is going to work as long as it's in your system and you are progressively lifting/eating. Everyone has different limits and there are some guys who would just run the adrol daily for many many months but I would always recommend breaks and just using it when you need to be your strongest.

I haven't taken drol in over 15 years. Wasn't really scared of the sides I just had hematocrit issues so I just cut it out.
Anadrol was the first compound I used that gave you a 3D look before we called it that.
Made you terribly strong the only draw back was headaches which most said was due to blood pressure. Now since blood pressure controls are more available and my hematocrit is under control I may give it another shot.

I haven't taken drol in over 15 years. Wasn't really scared of the sides I just had hematocrit issues so I just cut it out.
Anadrol was the first compound I used that gave you a 3D look before we called it that.
Made you terribly strong the only draw back was headaches which most said was due to blood pressure. Now since blood pressure controls are more available and my hematocrit is under control I may give it another shot.

Going to start with 500mg a day? 🫠

But taken at face value, is 500mg test + 100mg Drol really that more unhealthy than 1000mg+ Test with deca, primo or any other cocktail mix?

Nasser trained at Frogs gym and Oceanside Golds for a while.. my buddy Dave owned a portion of Oceanside.. he and nasser were friends although nasser personality didn't allow for too many " friends".. but he wasn't shy about his gear use.. he loved test and eq.. he admitted to upwards of 4 to 5 grams of test and grams of eq.. Dave told me he really pushed the gh and slin in his latter years..
After a workout we went to eat and nasser honestly was not a huge eater like you'd expect.. he had a tenderloin sandwich and he brought his own bowl of mixed fruit.. melons if I remember correct.. dave said that nasser never really pushed the food hard.. but the gear ?? Yep..

Studies show a different perspective on the alleged dangers of Anadrol.

I posted this last week in the anadrol thread. Nassar must have had an amazing ability to tolerate drugs. I doubt he was taking bp drugs as nobody was back then. He must have felt like shit and had crazy high bp
Not so amazing as he died young as fuck with everyone hating him to the point he was selling suits and not still making money in the sport. On my come up in my 20s I could get the green British Dispensary A50s and being young I took 2 a day felt good bloated like a ballon but was huge so good right why not try 3. FELT AWFUL mind you I’m living the bodybuilding life to a T no cheats no stims not even coffeee just water my meals and lots of sleep and the jump from 100 to 150 killed my sleep and appetite as well as being one of the few times roids affected my temper. How anyone could take 5 a day let alone 10 is insane to me. Then again as big as I am I’m not Nasser so maybe that’s the rub

Not so amazing as he died young as fuck with everyone hating him to the point he was selling suits and not still making money in the sport. On my come up in my 20s I could get the green British Dispensary A50s and being young I took 2 a day felt good bloated like a ballon but was huge so good right why not try 3. FELT AWFUL mind you I’m living the bodybuilding life to a T no cheats no stims not even coffeee just water my meals and lots of sleep and the jump from 100 to 150 killed my sleep and appetite as well as being one of the few times roids affected my temper. How anyone could take 5 a day let alone 10 is insane to me. Then again as big as I am I’m not Nasser so maybe that’s the rub
That's what trips me out as some people seem to have insane genetics to tolerate such high doses. I don't know how many posts I have seen from guys taking a kit of gh a week. I topped out at 6 ius ED with sides. Now that I think back drol caused a lot of fatigue along with headaches just felt unwell on it. So I adapted to short stints of it and EOD dosing.

Dillett supposedly loved Anadrol too.

A close friend of mine years ago was helped in contest prep by Tom Prince. Tom had him taking 200-300mgs of drol a day all through prep. He said Tom told him all the guys took very high doses of it for contest prep. Said it was the best thing to take when your lean.
I have to imagine all those guys had high bp. A buddy of mine I used to train with when living in CA was trained by a retired pro not a big time pro his name was Greg can’t remember the last name. My friend was taking 300 mg a day of combined orals at one point in his prep. If I remember correct it was adrol, dbol and var. then closer to the show the dbol switched to winny. He said he felt like death lol. The diet was brutal aswell basically zero fat and carbs very low close to the show.

Even the late great Grimick tried it, said it did nothing. (Don’t know for how long, I wanna say 3 weeks.) Did not like it.

Now Bill Pearl is another story.

Dr. Michael Scally has run an experiment/study where subjects took Anadrol for many weeks and had no huge negative side effects. So the claims of Anadrol doing x and y are mostly anecdotes and lack any scientific backing.

In most studies, no negative effects on blood pressure, no huge effect on liver and also no huge effects on lipids.

If you take real Anapolon or Iranian Oxy, you will not get these sides.

Dr. Michael Scally has run an experiment/study where subjects took Anadrol for many weeks and had no huge negative side effects. So the claims of Anadrol doing x and y are mostly anecdotes and lack any scientific backing.

In most studies, no negative effects on blood pressure, no huge effect on liver and also no huge effects on lipids.

If you take real Anapolon or Iranian Oxy, you will not get these sides.

Oh yeah, so what Oxymetholone do UGLs and other brand/manufactuers stock and sell then?

Have you read the studies you speak about?

Have you got your own bloods done on varied doses of Oxymetholone?

You dont think a 19-23% drop in HDL in this study is significant? (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12388137/)

I wrote this back in 2014:

Lets use a bit of common sense please... Its not without side effects, even if you take "Anapolon" or "Iranian Oxy" as you say.

Its not going to be something you're going to add to your TRT plus protocol, but it might be something used for 4-6 weeks when bulking, or cutting to improve fullness.

Its appetite effects are not favourable when bulking.

Its going to impact lipids in effective doss of 50-150mg+ per day. How much, depends on the individual.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws