over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS use and facial attractiveness

Not the best pic but only have a few... this is me before aas...

**broken link removed**

Now my face is a bloated mess. Even when I am fairly cut my face is the shape of the moon so who knows :confused: Funny question.

Elvia No homo, but you are good looking !!!

All you need is a hair transplant, then we can go on a date :p lol jk

Sometimes I read the Thread headline , shake my head , but still click in and read it . is that make me an addict??

Sometimes I read the Thread headline , shake my head , but still click in and read it . is that make me an addict??

I know what you mean. Atleast you didn't read the thread then decide to post a pic of your face on a thread about facial attractiveness. I genuinelly done it then realized damn I look like a dick :D

Elvia No homo, but you are good looking !!!

All you need is a hair transplant, then we can go on a date :p lol jk

Bald is the way to go. I just found an old pic of me at 20 and laughed. My face is so much different now. I used to have a really pronounced jaw line etc not it's just a round face... well I have bigger muscles so I will do the swop. I just hope when I bigger cos I have a long way to go my face isn't much fatter.

I got to hand it to you, I'm to paranoid to place my pics on a steroid based forum.

I got to hand it to you, I'm to paranoid to place my pics on a steroid based forum.

If I lived in the US I probably wouldn't either.

I know what you mean. Atleast you didn't read the thread then decide to post a pic of your face on a thread about facial attractiveness. I genuinelly done it then realized damn I look like a dick :D

I was almost tempted , but decided I do not want to scare all of you...:D

**broken link removed**

Now my face is a bloated mess. Even when I am fairly cut my face is the shape of the moon so who knows :confused: Funny question.

your one handsome mother fucker...if I had you bread and eyes with my hair and accent we would of been unstoppable lol

But I don't know if HGH will make your ears and nose bigger...if they can't help you grow taller they shouldn't effect your ears and nose either.

As far as steroids goes...I don't know they can change your voice, facial hair, or body hair. I know they can make the head on your head disappear lol

P.S. Totally NO homo!

Last edited:
and this is Elvia after using AAS....

Attachments

• head.jpeg
    head.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,099
You know I've been noticing something about my face recently. I have a feeling it's the GH but I don't know. It's really hard to describe, but I seem to have gotten a set of cheek lines that I never had before. Maybe I'll post a pic, but it's almost like I lost weight in my face and now I have skin there that was previously tight but is now loose. And it sits on each side of my face where my cheeks begin.

It's not a chiseled thing, but an al pacino kind of thing. I dunno. I'd say it was just aging, but it's come about within the last year, which is when I started running GH, and consequently when my physique literally transformed.

I read that study too. I think women tend to settle down with more femine type men anyway in my experience.

I agree too. Many times you see them falling for guys that are more feminine like Jude Law. Many women seem to be attracted to men that communicate well and in some ways act more feminine.

I agree too. Many times you see them falling for guys that are more feminine like Jude Law. Many women seem to be attracted to men that communicate well and in some ways act more feminine.

It's the dam media/magazines. But, I also feel like the area you live in too. I normally live in large cities and never have a problem, plus I tend to date very petite girls, nothing over 5"3 in height not that I am specific, but I love 'em tiny!! Not skinny/anorexic just tiny:D Maldorf, do you think that there are just some type of women that love that more feminine man, but I'll tell you what there are a lot that love the bigger guy too.

One thing for sure though, is being bigger (and I am not big, just slightly larger than average) women tend to associate your obvious physique to that d-bag gym rat they knew in high school!

Maybe most settle for a more feminine , less threatening type.

but late night , lying on their beds , with or without their effeminate partner , I think their imagination takes them to another , more animalistic place.

at least that what I hope.

Why is that most women who use AS have the palumbo looking face and most men don't. Either its because the women are nuts and using huge amounts or they are just more prone to it?

**broken link removed**

I looked very similar to you when I was taking melanotan, I was getting hit on by women all the time, but Now I am pale white again and my eyes don't show as much.

Have you ever tried aromasin for your facial bloat? How high is your test dosage?

Elvia if you had rhinoplasty the girls would not resist

You are a handsome man either way. Very bold to have posted your pic.

why would he need rhinoplasty, he has a masculine nose. He would look feminine and mess up the balance of his face. His nose is thick but it suits him. He also pulls off the bald head extremely well

Last edited:
Just adding I only posted cos aas genuinelly change the same of my face constantly (water)... it's somthing I noticed straightaway. But I am happy now as it seems to have balanced out abit even on dbol etc. I have 3 pics that show the massive changes to my face. I am pale but tan well... I have used mt2 in the past too. I don't think my nose is big so wouldn't change it. First pic is when I was 19/20 in Dublin, then you have the one I posted above, then you have a really bad pic of me on adrol and bright red... bp/liver etc was fine I just got so hot all the time... fairly lean just so much water.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

They are all old pics of me. When I first started taking aas it would annoy me cos people would constantly comment on my face so it was abit of a giveaway.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws