over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Agmatine, a supplement you should know about and should be using

I like PESs Enhanced. Norcoclaurine is also a relatively unheard of stim that PES uses and I really like.

I just wanted to report that today I started using Agmatine for the first time and holy shit!!! the mental focus and energy is impressive. And the pumps, I would say trying several preworkout supplements before, the pumps from Agmatine alone are at least double, without all those stimulant shit that they put on preworkout supps. I took around 800mg 1 minute before workout. After the first set I could tell because of the painful pump that the shit was already kicking in. I will definitely keep cycling this supp forever.

I love iForce's Hemavol, great dose of Agmatine and Citrulline

Just looked up this product and it has a TON of b12 in it. There's also some glycerol monostearate in there which is good for pumps. Kind of pricey, but may be worth giving it a go some time.

I've had nothing but great experiences with agmatine. Been using it off and on for about 2 years now. For a stimulant free pre-workout you can't go wrong with Agmatine + Creatine + Cit Mal for pumps. The only reason I can see someone being a "non responder" or not noticing any added pump effect from it is due to being on AAS and already getting ridiculous pumps :p

I would've to look back on pubmed but this stuff has neuroprotective property and act as a natural SSRI.
All the studies are on rat too bad!
But Imo it still does a lot more for the brain/body than a simple pump. Great product.

Last edited:
Pulled this off a supplement research site. Has a LOT of pubmed references on agmatine, this is a portion of its effect on neurology.

Agmatine is currently considered to be a relatively new neurotransmitter, since it has its metabolism (both creation[75] and destruction[76]) regulated in neurons and is stored presynaptically in these neurons;[39][77] following transport to nerve terminals,[78][79][77][80] agmatine is released upon depolarization of the neuron which is mandatory for neurotransmitters.[77][80] Agmatine can also be taken up by and stored in astrocytes.[81]

Agmatine is also sometimes referred to as a neuromodulator. This is likely related to the observations that agmatine can positively modulate signalling through the NMDA receptor (via putrescine[82]), α2 adrenergic receptors,[83] and serotonergic receptors (5-HT1A/1B)[84] at low concentrations while inhibiting binding at the polyamine binding site[85] (that putrescine acts via binding to[86]), competitively inhibiting the α2 adrenergic receptors,[83] and being antagonistic with 5-HT1A/1B signalling[87] at higher concentrations.

77.Goracke-Postle CJ, et al. Release of tritiated agmatine from spinal synaptosomes. Neuroreport. (2006)
78.Sastre M, Regunathan S, Reis DJ. Uptake of agmatine into rat brain synaptosomes: possible role of cation channels. J Neurochem. (1997)
79.Goracke-Postle CJ, et al. Potassium- and capsaicin-induced release of agmatine from spinal nerve terminals. J Neurochem. (2007)
80.Goracke-Postle CJ, et al. Agmatine transport into spinal nerve terminals is modulated by polyamine analogs. J Neurochem. (2007)
81.Regunathan S, et al. Agmatine (decarboxylated arginine) is synthesized and stored in astrocytes. Neuroreport. (1995)
82.Zomkowski AD, Santos AR, Rodrigues AL. Putrescine produces antidepressant-like effects in the forced swimming test and in the tail suspension test in mice. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. (2006)
83.Molderings GJ, et al. Dual interaction of agmatine with the rat alpha(2D)-adrenoceptor: competitive antagonism and allosteric activation. Br J Pharmacol. (2000)
84.Dias Elpo Zomkowski A, et al. Evidence for serotonin receptor subtypes involvement in agmatine antidepressant like-effect in the mouse forced swimming test. Brain Res. (2004)
85.Gibson DA, et al. Radioligand binding studies reveal agmatine is a more selective antagonist for a polyamine-site on the NMDA receptor than arcaine or ifenprodil. Brain Res. (2002)
86.Lewin AH, et al. Molecular features associated with polyamine modulation of NMDA receptors. J Med Chem. (1998)

Bump...anyone else using?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I bought a bunch from TN a while back and have been dosing 1g immediately pre-wo.

The pumps are impressive to say the least. I do notice a difference with / without it in there, regardless if I'm on gear or not.

I used it a few times with pre-wo slin and the pumps were so intense I'd get cramps if I flexed the muscle being worked inbetween sets.

It's extremely cheap compared to most other preworkout supplements and i've been using it frequently in the past year. It definitely gives me a nice added pump when hitting the gym and if you have an occasion that you want to look more vascular it definitely helps as it dilates the blood vessels.

Dosing? 1gram?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

For those who have used it, do you feel after a while the effects wear off? I wonder if after x number of weeks, you should come off for a bit and then get back on or, if you still notice the pumps year round if using straight with no breaks.

Thanks

For those who have used it, do you feel after a while the effects wear off? I wonder if after x number of weeks, you should come off for a bit and then get back on or, if you still notice the pumps year round if using straight with no breaks.

Thanks

Dosing @ 1g

Went almost 2 months straight with no noticeable loss of pumps (ran out after this).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws