over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Trying Fortitude Training?

I actually believe it calls for two exercises each performed for multiple sets. See page 89 for an example.

I could be reading wrong, but that is how I take it.

He listed the equipment, than the exercise.
2 exercises per bodypart, 3 with legs...is how I read it.

4 zig zag sets for upper body
5 zig zag sets for lower body

Last edited:
He listed the equipment, than the exercise.
2 exercises per bodypart, 3 with legs...is how I read it.

4 zig zag sets for upper body
5 zig zag sets for lower body

Yes, that is how I read it as well...

Here's an example of Days 1 and 2 that I recently did:

Load

Flex Lewis Ham Curls (on knees, body upright) with extra Band Resistance
Smith Squats with Chains
Iso-Lateral Leg Ext with extra Band Res

Pump
DB Incline Hex Press with extra Band Res
Cable Cross Over (no handles, hold the cable ball)
Iso Lateral HS Lat Pull
Rope Long Range
EZ Uprights to Sternum
Hanging Leg Raise
DB Seated Bi Curls done unilaterally
DB Tri Kick Backs " "

Day 2 Load

Powertec Bench Incline Reverse Band
DB Flat Bench
DB Flat Flye
Powertec Bench Decline Reverse Band
Smith Rows
Smith Deads
Chins
Close Mag Grip Long Range
Powertec Front Press
Standing DB Side Laterals
BB Press
Rev Pec Dec

Pump

Seated Leg Curls
Front Squats
Hacks with close stance
Standing Calf

-MT

The original TT Looks much more simple.

OK, I see where the (my) confusion comes from.
If you print out the workouts, it says 4 sets of each next to the body part.

So I've been doing 4 different exercises, 1 working set each.

Bottom line, I need to re-order the e-book and read it again.
Stupid me did not save it as a PDF file :banghead:.

-MT

Yeah, tier 3 is set up like that.

The original TT Looks much more simple.

The layout might not be as "simple" but novelty of the sequencing keeps it fresh and interesting and you don't feel like a session drags on.. instead of FT being like one big long battle that beats you up, it is more like guerrilla warfare whereby you hit each muscle hard and back off and then hit the next muscle hard and the cumulative effect leaves you dead ass tired.

I'm more interested in effectiveness, not simplicity ;).

-MT

amen

And see, just because I am half your age :eek: doesn't mean I can't catch something to help you out :D

OK, I see where the (my) confusion comes from.
If you print out the workouts, it says 4 sets of each next to the body part.

So I've been doing 4 different exercises, 1 working set each.

Bottom line, I need to re-order the e-book and read it again.
Stupid me did not save it as a PDF file :banghead:.

-MT

Example Tier 3 Load....(Chest) 4 sets

Barbell Bench Press (zig), DB Flies (zag), Barbell Bench (zig), DB Flies (zag)......Turbo Man. :)

Another fan of FT here.
I've always liked big beyond and as others have said I like how scott has built auto regulation into it.
I laugh how many people automatically want to jump into the hardest tier assuming everything else is to easy. I started tier 1 and it builds nicely

Another fan of FT here.
I've always liked big beyond and as others have said I like how scott has built auto regulation into it.
I laugh how many people automatically want to jump into the hardest tier assuming everything else is to easy. I started tier 1 and it builds nicely
I quickly moved up to top tier, but I love killing it in the gym, and don't like myself that much, lol. But any one you choose would give good results.

With second job I'm rethinking, probably will do a mix between 2&3. Since day 4 can take too long.

I quickly moved up to top tier, but I love killing it in the gym, and don't like myself that much, lol. But any one you choose would give good results.

With second job I'm rethinking, probably will do a mix between 2&3. Since day 4 can take too long.

I'm just finishing up week 6 of my first FT blast. I did basic all the way through, 3 weeks of Tier 2, 3 weeks of Tier 3.

After my cruise I'll go Tier 2 for weeks 1 and 4, Tier 3 for weeks 2, 3, 5, and 6.
Just added hydro whey to my intra also.

I'm just finishing up week 6 of my first FT blast. I did basic all the way through, 3 weeks of Tier 2, 3 weeks of Tier 3.

After my cruise I'll go Tier 2 for weeks 1 and 4, Tier 3 for weeks 2, 3, 5, and 6.
Just added hydro whey to my intra also.

Another fan of FT here.

Im confused by the book to be honest, and scott told me to start out on teir 1 as ive had and still have a few injuries, can u post up (sorry if u have already) an example of ur workout while on teir 1?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Im confused by the book to be honest, and scott told me to start out on teir 1 as ive had and still have a few injuries, can u post up (sorry if u have already) an example of ur workout while on teir 1?

What injuries do you have? What movements bother them?

What injuries do you have? What movements bother them?

Both shoulder impingements, past hernia repairs, a slight case of puss itis, haha and migraines, lately any amount of exertion causes me to be fatigued very easily.... Going thru some health issues,

So up right rows heavy, over head presses both cause severe shoulder discomfort,

Doing heavy deads and sometimes heavy squats flares up both past hernia repairs ive had,

Ive also had orthoscopic shoulder surgery a long time ago to shave bone off right shoulder as it catches and pops,

Both shoulder impingements, past hernia repairs, a slight case of puss itis, haha and migraines, lately any amount of exertion causes me to be fatigued very easily.... Going thru some health issues,

So up right rows heavy, over head presses both cause severe shoulder discomfort,

Doing heavy deads and sometimes heavy squats flares up both past hernia repairs ive had,

Ive also had orthoscopic shoulder surgery a long time ago to shave bone off right shoulder as it catches and pops,

My shoulders are cashed.......I use front, side, rear laterals, shrugs, and face pulls as my shoulder exercises. For lateral raises I don't go past shoulder height.
I also had hernia surgery. Was lifting again after 2 weeks, and going all out after 6 weeks. What do you mean "flares up"? Is it a little tightness, soreness? Scar tissue. My doc told me the area was stronger after the surgery than it would have been pre-hernia.

Also if you don't mind saying, what health issues are causing the fatigue?

My shoulders are cashed.......I use front, side, rear laterals, shrugs, and face pulls as my shoulder exercises. For lateral raises I don't go past shoulder height.

I also had hernia surgery. Was lifting again after 2 weeks, and going all out after 6 weeks. What do you mean "flares up"? Is it a little tightness, soreness? Scar tissue. My doc told me the area was stronger after the surgery than it would have been pre-hernia.

Also if you don't mind saying, what health issues are causing the fatigue?

By flares up i mean it tightens up around where my repairs are, its odd, it has never felt like i was stronger in those areas....

Health issue(s) could take a bit:

Summary,
Trt for 6-7 years never had to give blood, recently did and when giving passed out, the lady was a freak, held the needle in my arm and it was moving around and shit! Well emitted to er, saline iv, and potassium,

Few days later at work same thing happened, (not giving blood) but almost passed out not sure y? and carted off in ambulance, they say i had a panic attack, what ever, saline and more potassium, scripted xanax, and it works when needed, which isnt often that i need to take it, taken off trt cold turkey by hematologist, havent been the same since, almost feels like small stuff over stimulates me now including slight exercise....

just told to go back on low dose test till october when i got an endo appointment,

Well I'd say figure out an address whatever is causing you to pass out before doing anything too stressful.

That being said, no matter what level of FT you use, it's stressful.
You need to get that fixed for your own well being.

As far as the hernia, if it weren't for the other things you have going on, I'd say man up and work through it, break down the adhesion. :cool:
I was born with my hernia, didn't get it fixed until I was 22 years old and had my own insurance. It would get a little sore and tight at first but I just worked through it.

I have squatted over 800 in powerlifting competition after the surgery so I'm sure as far as that goes, unless your surgeon was clueless you should be good to go in that area.

I guess I should have asked how long ago the hernia surgery was????

By flares up i mean it tightens up around where my repairs are, its odd, it has never felt like i was stronger in those areas....

Health issue(s) could take a bit:

Summary,
Trt for 6-7 years never had to give blood, recently did and when giving passed out, the lady was a freak, held the needle in my arm and it was moving around and shit! Well emitted to er, saline iv, and potassium,

Few days later at work same thing happened, (not giving blood) but almost passed out not sure y? and carted off in ambulance, they say i had a panic attack, what ever, saline and more potassium, scripted xanax, and it works when needed, which isnt often that i need to take it, taken off trt cold turkey by hematologist, havent been the same since, almost feels like small stuff over stimulates me now including slight exercise....

just told to go back on low dose test till october when i got an endo appointment,

I would pre fatigue with isolation movements before any pressing work,

If overhead lat work bothers you used light weigh and stop short of full stretch.

D hit the nail on the head with the hernia, it will only get tighter if you baby yourself.

Sounds like you're having anxiety issues, lifting can cure or cause attacks. If feeling like your going to pass out, and it is anxiety, you need to learn to breath deep when stressed. You probably should seek therapy, so you dont get hooked on meds.

Last edited:
Thanks to both of u guys^^^^

Hernias were done in 2004 and 2005, and ive never felt the same, not sure what the anxiety or panic attacks were caused from? Its crazzy! But i did just get put back on my trtdose and i feel amazing again already,

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity