over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you natural or not?

Are you natural or not?

• No, I've used AAS.

Votes: 406 79.3%
  • Yes, NEVER used AAS.

Votes: 106 20.7%

• Total voters
My old doctor said supplement companies put steroids in whey protein. That sucks. I guress I'm enhanced but I'm trying to quit eating this shit.

Honestly, im very surprised that 25% of us are natural. Now what constitutes natural is a different story lol. A lot of people think just because you can get it otc (could get it otc after today), that they're a natty.

Friggin' "holier than thou prohormone abusers" and preworkout junkies. Wish I had a supplement company.

My old doctor said supplement companies put steroids in whey protein. That sucks. I guress I'm enhanced but I'm trying to quit eating this shit.

I'm sure your doctor doesn't really believe that - he probably had his reasons for saying it - or you misquoted him. Because that's just foolish. They cut so many corners they don't even have what their label says - and adding AAS would not create a 'cheaper' product for them.

Now I know everyone is lying on here:). 75%? Maybe I need to move to the countries that you live in seeing that AAS is illegal in mine:D. But I will tell you this..If we polled everyones pets on here;)..... The percentage would be much higher. Seeing that everyone has a juiced up fur ball running around that they always refer to with enormous size and strength increases.:eek::eek::D:eek::eek:

i injested some snozzberries about 2 months ago since then added 50lbs of mass and ive been solving crimes at night

wow some of u r true idiots

its a simple question
i know some people here dont take it
i know most do. i just wanna see a percentage

youre on the wrong board.
just cos someone doesnt want to answer such a leading question doesnt make them an idiot.
you pulled the same stunt slagging people off when you first joined here.
And dont be an internet tough guy either telling respected members to go back to school, this isnt what this board is about.
Read peoples responses and realise you might have asked a dodgy question :)

noob... noone is trying to be a dick. Thats not what we do here. But sometimes u gotta think a little more before u ask a question. I understand u just wanted to see a % but at the same time your question and the law are a fine line. Is anyone gonna get pulled over tomorrow and have the cop say.. " We saw your answer on pro muscle..so just show us the juice" lol.. probably not...but u never know whos reading these posts and the last thiing anyone wants to do is make it easier for LE to do their jobs... ya know??

This board is known for respect towards others.. no name calling...flaming.. or any of that BS.. i asked a shit load of dumb questions when i first got here..BIG A himself even wrote and asked me if i was stupid :) live and learn

Last edited:
noob... noone is trying to be a dick. Thats not what we do here. But sometimes u gotta think a little more before u ask a question. I understand u just wanted to see a % but at the same time your question and the law are a fine line. Is anyone gonna get pulled over tomorrow and have the cop say.. " We saw your answer on pro muscle..so just show us the juice" lol.. probably not...but u never know whos reading these posts and the last thiing anyone wants to do is make it easier for LE to do their jobs... ya know??

This board is known for respect towards others.. no name calling...flaming.. or any of that BS.. i asked a shit load of dumb questions when i first got here..BIG A himself even wrote and asked me if i was stupid :) live and learn
if that was true my topic would of been deleted, but its not
im not asking to admit. im just askin to vote. i cant see who voted yes and no

Creatine is my brew . . what do you guys mean by gear? I have my workout gloves, straps, belt ect ect. This is the only gear I use.

Strako

Lol...

You using a TON of gear then! :)

lol. . .I will get rid of the gloves. . .

I happened to stumble upon this thread of yours.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/51538-me-today.html#post642227

If you posted the poll to see if AAS is the answer. It is not. Your pics in the thread show you have a long way to go with your natural potential before touching AAS. To use them too early is a mistake many regret.. You can definitely tell you lift and I give you credit for posting your pics up but max out naturally and then supplement if that is what you desire. I dont know your age but I know many young people that are stuck on HRT due to making the wrong decisions too early in life.

Oh yeah, Clean that room before you get grounded.

I happened to stumble upon this thread of yours.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/51538-me-today.html#post642227

If you posted the poll to see if AAS is the answer. It is not. Your pics in the thread show you have a long way to go with your natural potential before touching AAS. To use them too early is a mistake many regret.. You can definitely tell you lift and I give you credit for posting your pics up but max out naturally and then supplement if that is what you desire. I dont know your age but I know many young people that are stuck on HRT due to making the wrong decisions too early in life.

lmaoooo:cool:

if that was true my topic would of been deleted, but its not
im not asking to admit. im just askin to vote. i cant see who voted yes and no

Seriously your a dickhead! Your idiotic thread waste my time and everybody time.

ok ill answer mr my new haircut, my parents had me the old fashioned way, so yes im natural. are you natural with all the gel and shit in your hair, i mean thatll add 2-3lb right
fucking goof

fkr

How can this question, "have you ever used steroids?" be worse than "pick your favorite steroid"?. As essential its the same thing if you tell someone what your favorite drug is based on experience as telling someone you have used steroids, is it not? As far as legal implications, frequenting a steroid discussion board might be reason enough for the L.E. to investigate you if you want to look at it in a suspicious manner, though I doubt the police have the funding or manpower to follow up on something said on a forum that could very well be a lie. Yes I have taken steroids!! I also tryed cocaine about ten years ago (first time and last time in one night), and when I was 6 I stole a candy bar, which my mother made me promptly return before tanning my ass.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity