over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Classic 2017

Luke Sandoe Road to the Arnold Classic 2017 Episode 3

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6dMbonrd1k"]Iron Rebel EU: Luke Sandoe Road to the Arnold Classic 2017 Episode 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Luke Sandoe has really been impressing me lately

Dallas is getting a pretty hefty beating online over the below video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnQE5jNyj5M[/ame]

It will be interesting to see how he looks on stage, who he trusts to lead him forward etc. some of his flabber jaw friends and former friends (which is to be expected) seem to be expressing there is internal concern on "his path".

It shall be interesting. Some debate on comments Jim manion may have said after seeing this as far as what he though of Dallas current physique (not good). But all is in the rumor category so search the juicy gossip if interested.

Ryan Terry Circuit training 4 Weeks Out

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3c8jGdnfn4"]I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS! | Circuit training 4 Weeks Out - YouTube[/ame]

Dallas McCarver - Day In The Life - Trip To Pittsburgh w/Jim Manion & Chad Nicholls

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS-0oVdapcE"]Dallas McCarver - Day In The Life - Trip To Pittsburgh w/Jim Manion & Chad Nicholls - YouTube[/ame]

I don't get it... Dallas looks to be pretty lean and yet smooth at the same time? Just water? Or what?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This is a bodybuilder who UNDERSTANDS the extreme importance of progressive resistance when trying to maximize muscular size. He wants to be a freak--to win the Olympia as a monster--and he knows what he needs to do to get there. Pump training just isn't going to get the job done--not if he wants to one day walk onstage at 300 lbs--a feat I believe he can achieve in the next 3-5 years.

I believe Dallas will continue trying to get as strong possible. I would not be surprised to see him squatting 7 plates for 10 in few years down, benching 500 for 5-8 reps, doing overhead pressed with close to 400 lbs, deadlifting 900 lbs, etc.

If he wasn't handling huge weights, he wouldn't be 330 lbs....and if he doesn't get considerably stronger than he currently is, he won't get much bigger than he currently is. This is why he will continue pushing the limits--as far as his body will take him--and this is also why there aren't many bodybuilders out there like Dallas--because they are unwilling to do what it takes in the gym.

Just seems like when guys go that heavy on a regular basis there are fairly big injuries that set them back. Look at Ronnie Coleman. The only thing I can see that is different for Dallas is that he is so young and might be able to better sustain that kind of punishment for now. Once he hits mid to late 30s though you have to wonder if his body can keep that up. What age did Ronnie start tearing himself up? I forget.

I don't get it... Dallas looks to be pretty lean and yet smooth at the same time? Just water? Or what?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

flat, water, pale as fuck... could be any number of things.

I believe fully that he will come in shredded. it really is too bad that his back is so lacking..

it's crazy how these super strong pros can have such an underdeveloped bodypart... just goes to show you..genetics

like pakulski's back... guy deadlifts 700 for reps but has a state-level back

Just seems like when guys go that heavy on a regular basis there are fairly big injuries that set them back. Look at Ronnie Coleman. The only thing I can see that is different for Dallas is that he is so young and might be able to better sustain that kind of punishment for now. Once he hits mid to late 30s though you have to wonder if his body can keep that up. What age did Ronnie start tearing himself up? I forget.

Certainly, the stronger a bodybuilder gets, the more likely he is to get injured. It's a trade-off some bodybuilders make for extreme size. However, at Dallas's height, he needs to carry a lot of size just to adequately fill out his frame...and that means big weights. If he was still using the same weights today that he was 3-4 years ago, he would pretty much look the same way he did 3-4 years ago (in terms of overall size). The large majority of his size gains over the last few years have been due to progressive resistance.

Ronnie held things together until he tried to win his 8th title. He was still good for his 7th win, but when he went for his 8th the discrepancies in his lat and tricep were very obvious. But when did this start? He always had a discrepancy between his right lat and left lat and his right tricep and left tricep, but it started to show itself more clearly around 2003 (the year he broke size barriers). Still, it didn't really start to impact his physique in a major way until the very end of his career...when he went for his 8th win in 2006.

Certainly, the stronger a bodybuilder gets, the more likely he is to get injured. It's a trade-off some bodybuilders make for extreme size. However, at Dallas's height, he needs to carry a lot of size just to adequately fill out his frame...and that means big weights. If he was still using the same weights today that he was 3-4 years ago, he would pretty much look the same way he did 3-4 years ago (in terms of overall size). The large majority of his size gains over the last few years have been due to progressive resistance.

Ronnie held things together until he tried to win his 8th title. He was still good for his 7th win, but when he went for his 8th the discrepancies in his lat and tricep were very obvious. But when did this start? He always had a discrepancy between his right lat and left lat and his right tricep and left tricep, but it started to show itself more clearly around 2003 (the year he broke size barriers). Still, it didn't really start to impact his physique in a major way until the very end of his career...when he went for his 8th win in 2006.

There is no doubt about needing to use progressive resistance to grow larger muscle and anyone that doesn't lift like that is just wasting their time in the gym IMO. I agree 100% and that is how I always pushed myself.

My point though is that the human body is only capable of withstanding so much before it breaks down. Toward the end of his career, Ronnie tore I think one of his biceps and perhaps a lat? I'm feeling lazy now and don't feel like looking it up, but I do remember that after he sustained those tears, they must have been fairly bad, his physique had serious flaws. Now I think he has really bad back issues in his lower back bones? Most guys that lift that hard eventually have those issues. I was just trying to remember how old Ronnie was when he hit that point. I think all bodybuilders will hit that if they continue to try and lift like they did when they were younger. Dallas though is like 25 yrs old though, right? He probably still has another good 10 yrs maybe where he can keep hitting it that heavy.

Ronnie Today at 52

Here is what Ronnie's back looks like today:

**broken link removed**

Too many years of this will do that:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddCEZHpVqqc"]Ronnie Coleman doing Squats with 800 Pounds - YouTube[/ame]

We all feel it when we near 50 yrs old. At least I do.

Last edited:
There is no doubt about needing to use progressive resistance to grow larger muscle and anyone that doesn't lift like that is just wasting their time in the gym IMO. I agree 100% and that is how I always pushed myself.

My point though is that the human body is only capable of withstanding so much before it breaks down. Toward the end of his career, Ronnie tore I think one of his biceps and perhaps a lat?
For years no one knew he tore his lat, as Ronnie claimed the imbalance was due to a nerve impingement. This seemed like a reasonable explanation at the time, but then...years later...he admitted to hearing a loud pop/tear in his lat while doing rows (I believe Brian Dobson was there as well). Nerve issues may have further complicated the matter, as he did claim to have multiple, severe nerve impingements even after admitting to tearing his lat. He said this was the reason for his deteriorating tricep. I don't think he ever tore his bicep, though.

I'm feeling lazy now and don't feel like looking it up, but I do remember that after he sustained those tears, they must have been fairly bad, his physique had serious flaws.
Like I mentioned in the previous post, he actually had imbalances in his lats and triceps from the very beginning of his career (another reason to believe the problem was at least partially due to nerve issues), but they just got worse over time. However, it was in 2006 that things took a sharp turn for the worse--the year he said he tore his lat in 2006--the year he lost to Cutler.

Now I think he has really bad back issues in his lower back bones? Most guys that lift that hard eventually have those issues. I was just trying to remember how old Ronnie was when he hit that point.
About 40.

I think all bodybuilders will hit that if they continue to try and lift like they did when they were younger. Dallas though is like 25 yrs old though, right?
Yes.

He probably still has another good 10 yrs maybe where he can keep hitting it that heavy.

Dallas is getting a pretty hefty beating online over the below video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnQE5jNyj5M

It will be interesting to see how he looks on stage, who he trusts to lead him forward etc. some of his flabber jaw friends and former friends (which is to be expected) seem to be expressing there is internal concern on "his path".

It shall be interesting. Some debate on comments Jim manion may have said after seeing this as far as what he though of Dallas current physique (not good). But all is in the rumor category so search the juicy gossip if interested.

I didn't realize how far behind his back really was.

I also just don't understand the stomach distention. It's pretty pronounced even when he's trying to pull it in

x2

I also just don't understand the stomach distention. It's pretty pronounced even when he's trying to pull it in

stomach is really distracting and he is YOUNG it is likely to get worse before better.... back is crazy lacking. i hear guys say he is a future mr. o, between shallow back and pronounced stomach distension i dont really think its in the cards... great athlete tho. looks insanely big. just might not have the structure for top of the world
-F2S

stomach is really distracting and he is YOUNG it is likely to get worse before better.... back is crazy lacking. i hear guys say he is a future mr. o, between shallow back and pronounced stomach distension i dont really think its in the cards... great athlete tho. looks insanely big. just might not have the structure for top of the world
-F2S

I think you are right. Top 5 maybe someday. Should be interesting to see how he places in the Arnold. I know someone else mentioned his labored breathing, and it can be hard posing, but you could see him out of breath there in the video.

I'm indifferent on this no dog in this fight but he is being lambasted on every other site. We won't know u yup it's stage time but it's leading to more credibility and credence to manion shocked at Dallas and aome rumors of thing he said post seeing Dallas.

All rumors who the hell knows but that video and the manion visit is really giving him a royal pounding online. Who knows he could show up and look great.

I'm indifferent on this no dog in this fight but he is being lambasted on every other site. We won't know u yup it's stage time but it's leading to more credibility and credence to manion shocked at Dallas and aome rumors of thing he said post seeing Dallas.

All rumors who the hell knows but that video and the manion visit is really giving him a royal pounding online. Who knows he could show up and look great.

I'm routing for Dallas, so I definitely wasn't trying to put him down. God knows the dedication he has, but I'm just curious as to what the deal was with the distension is all, he turns around and has a very small waist but from the front his midsection is just getting blown out.

I've seen it before with him and he is partially able to control it on stage but hell man I would be trying everything to get that sucker back in. It's a little much. I think Dallas is really trying to rush this shit and I hope he can get it together because he is one of favorite bodybuilders.

I'm routing for Dallas, so I definitely wasn't trying to put him down. God knows the dedication he has, but I'm just curious as to what the deal was with the distension is all, he turns around and has a very small waist but from the front his midsection is just getting blown out.

I've seen it before with him and he is partially able to control it on stage but hell man I would be trying everything to get that sucker back in. It's a little much. I think Dallas is really trying to rush this shit and I hope he can get it together because he is one of favorite bodybuilders.

there are some more very unflattering pics out there of him where he really looks like his back is down as is his chest and his got looks even bigger. Some of the pics are chopped as hell I have to say the originals he is not looking so hot.

I hope he does well also seems really dedicated and a decent human all around. We will know soon...

x2

He wants to be the best so is pushing everything and it shows. The food, androgens, hgh, igf-1 etc all pushed and the waist is gonna get like that. I didn't hear on the video but perhaps he had recently eaten so it made things worst. Either way it's an area he definitely needs to improve if he wants to win a big show. The fact is back is weaker than the rest of him also makes the waist look even worse on many poses. If he barely ate for 2 days I bet he would look much better so it can be reversed over time. But sure he should be in a better place than that if he wants to do well at the Arnold. I am routing for him and I bet he turns things around but 3 weeks is not a long time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131