mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST CARDIO MACHINE TO DESTROY BODYFAT...

WHAT MACHINE IS MOST EFFECTIVE FOR PRE-CONTEST CARDIO?

• TREADMILL

Votes: 246 22.5%
  • BIKE

Votes: 67 6.1%
  • ELLIPTICAL

Votes: 259 23.7%
  • STEPMILL AKA STEPMASTER

Votes: 448 41.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 74 6.8%

• Total voters
stepmill hiit!!! that the fastest way to burn fat

I have a love , hate relationship with step mill.
Love the way it burns fat / hate the boredom of cardio.

i have a precor ramp glide, I love it but id say the best cardio machine is anyone you use regularly , shit that can be a box you step up on if you use it they all work

i have a precor ramp glide, I love it but id say the best cardio machine is anyone you use regularly , shit that can be a box you step up on if you use it they all work

You couldn't of said it better. I had a commercial stepper for a few years. At one point I was doing 45 minutes every other day and I look back at pictures and wonder why I looked the best I did!

The Stepmill is my preferred cardio method its easy on the joints and I get a nice burn from it although no "cardio machine" will help you lose fat any faster than another, creating a bigger caloric deficient will and if there's a machine that allows you to burn more calories than another, that should be your preferred "best cardio machine for fat loss"

I have a love , hate relationship with step mill.

Love the way it burns fat / hate the boredom of cardio.

I like the step mill but I get bored as well. I used to be able to run outside but due to a surgery can't run like I used to.

Not to thread jack but has anyone or does anyone road cycle at all for cardio? I picked up a nice bike and figured I might try it to get out of the boring indoor cardio...Also, for the winter months they have trainers that you can out your bike on for indoor cycling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to swim laps at the Olympic pool
And row machine

Last edited:
I like the recumbent bike. It's comfortable and for people with back and knee problems it doesn't strain them as much. As long as you are at 75-80% of your max heart rate you should be in your fat burning zone. Cardio for burning fat is medium intensity. You should be able to have a normal conversation while doing cardio, if you can't and you are winded then you are getting a cardiovascular workout and could be burning muscle.

Anyone try a Bowflex Max Trainer? Its like a stepper with slight eliptical feel.

Just curious as was looking at getting one.

Anyone try a Bowflex Max Trainer? Its like a stepper with slight eliptical feel.

Just curious as was looking at getting one.

Just go one a month ago. The M5. Like it a lot. Definitely a combo of a stepper and elliptical!!
Easy to set up and it keeps track of up to 2 users settings and doesn't take up a lot of space in our bedroom ....
Id def recommend.

Just go one a month ago. The M5. Like it a lot. Definitely a combo of a stepper and elliptical!!
Easy to set up and it keeps track of up to 2 users settings and doesn't take up a lot of space in our bedroom ....
Id def recommend.

The m5 is the one i was planning to get. How is it on the knees? His it built ok? I see alot of good reviews but them some low rating people syaing its low quality and falling a part and wobbley. I 250lbs. I sit something taht will take punishment from 250lbs

I have a treadmill and upright bike i was planning to sell and get the m5 to save room and so i can get a littel upper body workout as well.

I was hoping SEARS or somewhere local would have one to try out, but i think its online only.

Last edited:
The m5 is the one i was planning to get. How is it on the knees? His it built ok? I see alot of good reviews but them some low rating people syaing its low quality and falling a part and wobbley. I 250lbs. I sit something taht will take punishment from 250lbs

I have a treadmill and upright bike i was planning to sell and get the m5 to save room and so i can get a littel upper body workout as well.

I was hoping SEARS or somewhere local would have one to try out, but i think its online only.

I can see why ppl say it can be wobbly. If they didn't put it together properly and the fact that it is difficult (meaning it makes you work hard when using it) their probably is a chance for instability.

I'm around 225 and I have zero issues with ours. I've used it every morning since we purchased it and no problems ....

I have to do something I know I can stick with, its the stepmill for me, I tried hit cardio just hated it with a passion

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rileyalex
NapsGear