over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to eat Eggs?

The only way I can think of eating them is with my mouth.

Raw is best and embryos are better than unfertilized eggs. I take em with no other foods except cream and with hydrochloric/pepsin tabs.

Avidin is powerless against egg yolk because it's loaded with biotin and counteracts the negative effect it may otherwise have.

I've always made better gains on raw eggs vs cooked. And they digest so much easier. Raw yolk and cooked white seems the same as far as gains from a particular food goes.

Last edited:
Do it like the guy from Hell on Wheels, crack a raw egg into a glass of beer and drink up! :D

put it into the boilong water and still it cooked, very delicious without any sauces

Scrambled with green chilis and I sprinkle a bit of smoked havarti pepperjack on top. I can eat 24 a day like that.

Raw is best and embryos are better than unfertilized eggs. I take em with no other foods except cream and with hydrochloric/pepsin tabs.

Avidin is powerless against egg yolk because it's loaded with biotin and counteracts the negative effect it may otherwise have.

I've always made better gains on raw eggs vs cooked. And they digest so much easier. Raw yolk and cooked white seems the same as far as gains from a particular food goes.

I am going to try this. Simply because I eat 10whites and 2 yolks for breakfast, and another 9 whites in my last meal. Eating all those cooked eggs sucks and is a paint in the ass. It takes me about 30 seconds to drink that many eggs.

If my results lag, I will change it.

As for yolks, would you guys say yes, or no? Or keep going like I am with only eating a few yolks?

The old thinking was that you had to cook them but it appears raw is the best way to get all the nutrients.

**broken link removed**

"The best way to consume eggs, provided they come from a high-quality source, is to not cook them at all, which is why my advanced nutrition plan recommends eating your eggs raw. In the beginner plan, however, eggs are still included, and you can prepare them anyway you like them. Less "well done" eggs are vastly preferable, such as poached, soft-boiled, or over-easy with very runny yolks.

It’s important to consume egg yolks that are only lightly cooked, as the heat will damage many of the highly perishable nutrients in the yolk. Two raw egg yolks have antioxidant properties equivalent to half a serving of cranberries (25 grams) and almost twice as many as an apple. But the antioxidant properties are reduced by about 50 percent when the eggs are fried or boiled, and reduced even more if they're microwaved.17

Additionally, the cholesterol in the yolk can be oxidized with high temperatures, especially when it is in contact with the iron present in the whites and cooked, as in scrambled eggs, and such oxidation contributes to chronic inflammation in your body. For this reason, scrambled eggs are one of the worst ways to prepare eggs if you want them to be healthy."

Salmonella :(

Salmonella :(

Salmonella is on egg shells, not the egg itself from what I know. If you crack eggs, cook them, and still don't wash your hands before eating, there's almost just as good of a chance of catching it I would imagine.

It's in the egg itself, raw or undercooked. This is where the vast majority of the bacteria come from.

But with this being said, they're just so much to drink raw than cook and eat,...lol.:)

It's in the egg itself, raw or undercooked. This is where the vast majority of the bacteria come from.

But with this being said, they're just so much to drink raw than cook and eat,...lol.:)

Thank you for the insight. I was incorrect!

i usually use my mouth eat to eat eggs, followed closely by my stomach and intestines.

joking aside, i try to vary the method of ingestion to avoid monotony. Sometimes ill do liquid egg whites, flavored with whatever muscle egg uses. In the morning wife and I cook the whites in a pan, nice and simple. Sometimes at night to switch it up ill do 8 whole eggs sunny side up, undercooked slightly so its basically a yolk soup, easier to eat and filling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131