over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BREAKING NEWS!!! JOHN MEADOWS SIGNS 3 yr deal with PRIME NUTRITION

It's coming!

I am going to do a heavy duty intra with what I feel are the absolute best ingredients....and one that is a little less expensive but still solid....

Much more to come..

JM

Saw it on FB, congrats JM!!:headbang:

It's coming!

I am going to do a heavy duty intra with what I feel are the absolute best ingredients....and one that is a little less expensive but still solid....

Much more to come..

JM

Pumped for you and for the product.

It's coming!

Much more to come..

JM

Sweet! welcome to the team!

No, but their product lineup has looked solid from day one. I know a few people who love their Phytoform product. (greens)

All of the Prime Nutrition and Blackstone Labs products sell extremely well. My top movers are,

phytoform
waterloss
agmatine
Fat Burner
EAA
Cobra 6p
Angel Dust
Anogenin
Growth
Super DMZ

Congrats John, a great addition to a great team!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Very glad to see John get the respect he deserves. Looking forward to his intra-workout drink.

It's coming!

Much more to come..

JM

That is music to my ears. Someone needs to come out with a more affordable intra workout powder. It might as well be you :cool:

It's coming!

Much more to come..

JM

congrats JM! :headbang:

Are you going to still have ties with TN or are you solely going to be working with Prime?

I will always have ties to TN - Dante is a good friend of mine and was there for me as a friend and as an advisor from the start.

JM

PJ and Aaron are great guys. We all work very well together! I can't wait to see what we come up with when we put all of our ideas together!

I have chatted here and there with Aaron for a while now over the last few years, and have always had a good vibe from him. This is beyond exciting for me....I feel like a new chapter in my life is starting..

JM

Prime is going to be making some good return off of their investments in John and Evan, look at the feedback already from guys here, its instant money being made. Shows you how valuable having stand up guys on your team is. Guys like John and Evan bring a ton of depth to your brand as opposed to brands like bsn acquiring big names to simply put a red shaker in their hands and have them on every poster and add.

Prime is going to be making some good return off of their investments in John and Evan, look at the feedback already from guys here, its instant money being made. Shows you how valuable having stand up guys on your team is. Guys like John and Evan bring a ton of depth to your brand as opposed to brands like bsn acquiring big names to simply put a red shaker in their hands and have them on every poster and add.

Thank you - this means more to me then you know. I have always done my best to maintain integrity and honesty in an industry that is sometimes short on it...

JM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity