over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building with CONCRETE

did i understand that correctly ur doing 14mg of dac per week? if thats the case i dont think there is to much you can do about the bloat. ur BP must be high and if thats the case id jump on a diuretic possibly chlorthalidone which has an 40 hour half life. also increase potassium a good deal as diuretics will lower it.

Potassium gluconate 550mg 3-4 x ed is a great way to prevent some of the bloating caused by ghrhs interfering with aldosterone, the bloat is caused by dehydration, and your body flushing out pottasium, please do not use a diuretic.
Add in coconut water, electrolytes, potassium gluconate and plenty of h2o.

A product called formastane really helps prevent aldosterone dehydrating your cells and causing extra cellular water retention. keep the body balanced bro.

Potassium gluconate 550mg 3-4 x ed is a great way to prevent some of the bloating caused by ghrhs interfering with aldosterone, the bloat is caused by dehydration, and your body flushing out pottasium, please do not use a diuretic.

A product called formastane really helps prevent aldosterone dehydrating your cells and causing extra cellular water retention. keep the body balanced bro.

Russian I have read in the past that too much supplemental potassium can be bad for the heart- could you expand on that?

Did quads and hams. Did 10iu Humalog and left for gym

Food:
4 eggs scrambled 2 slices of toast
1 glass raw milk with Hershey
1 hamburger
1/2 container of cottage cheese
50 grams Peptopro
1 hamburger
rice pudding/peanutter butter/hersheys
MD drink while training
Wild salmon/wild rice/ cail salad
Bowl of Raisin Bran with Blue berries 2% milk

Today I split my MK677 dose in half Morning/night to help over come the sleepy sides. I'm going to be moving on the bloat issues as well here soon.

I was noticeably stronger tonight with my lifts. My knees may have felt a little better(pain wise) Not miracle better, just a little better. Swelling in my toes is bothering me.

did i understand that correctly ur doing 14mg of dac per week? if thats the case i dont think there is to much you can do about the bloat. ur BP must be high and if thats the case id jump on a diuretic possibly chlorthalidone which has an 40 hour half life. also increase potassium a good deal as diuretics will lower it.

Thanks for dropping in Press. I appreciate your opinions.

Russian I have read in the past that too much supplemental potassium can be bad for the heart- could you expand on that?

Yes it can, if its not being depleted. It can raise bp. However in this situation the amount of potassium being expelled warrants its supplementation.

Do not use potassium chloride as this has been linked with an increase in potential heart attacks.

thanx RS i was unaware that the bloating was cause by dehydration. tho i dont think using potassium gluconate to increase potassium is a good idea. even if you took 4x550 PG ur only getting 360mg of elemental potassium. id look towards foods for your potassium

In reply to your message, I think your cycle could be fascinating with the addition of igf1lr3 40mcg before bed, don't use it in the day, but before bed it will promote satellite cell maturity.

Plus it will increase the amount of potential lipolysis.

thanx RS i was unaware that the bloating was cause by dehydration. tho i dont think using potassium gluconate to increase potassium is a good idea. even if you took 4x550 PG ur only getting 360mg of elemental potassium. id look towards foods for your potassium

Hence my suggestion of coconut water also as it contains electrolytes that help promote hydration.
Its not a good idea because its not enough potassium? Surely the idea of a supplement is to "supplement" your diet, not replace it. Hence the adequate but not overkill supplementation plan.
I agree foods are the best place to get potassium.

Last edited:
Hence my suggestion of coconut water also as it contains electrolytes that help promote hydration.
Its not a good idea because its not enough potassium? Surely the idea of a supplement is to "supplement" your diet, not replace it. Hence the adequate but not overkill supplementation plan.
I agree foods are the best place to get potassium.

yeah i get that. im just concerned that it could cause more harm than good because PG should not be taking if ur dehydrated or with products that cause dehydration. it could add stress on the kidneys. eating only 100g of white potato gives you over 400mg of potassium.

yeah i get that. im just concerned that it could cause more harm than good because PG should not be taking if ur dehydrated or with products that cause dehydration. it could add stress on the kidneys. eating only 100g of white potato gives you over 400mg of potassium.

The dehydration that mk677 causes and cjc is by flushing potassium out of your system.

You suggested taking Chlorthalidone which is a diuretic that can cause Hypokalemia or very low potassium levels, and severe dehydration if your already dehydrated.

I was showing this was a bad idea, as mk and cjc cause potassium depletion already, and the bloating your see cannot be solved by a diuretic, in this case one that could pose a huge health risk to the logger.

I explained the nature of the dehydration, why it happens and how to help improve the hydration.

At least 90 % of the potassium in that potato never gets to replenish the loggers potassium stores as it will be involved in the breakdown of the starch and the building of amino acids.

Extra supplementation in this case will keep the logger replenished, without posing a risk to his health, as you said yourself, the amounts are small.

And potassium should be taken in some cases of dehydration, like in this case.

ill pm ya later. i dont wanna clutter up CG thread.

Press, this is good reading man. *I'm in school* Please don't feel like your not welcome to posts as much as you want bro!

In reply to your message, I think your cycle could be fascinating with the addition of igf1lr3 40mcg before bed, don't use it in the day, but before bed it will promote satellite cell maturity.

Plus it will increase the amount of potential lipolysis.

Thank you for your advice! PROGEN is rushing me some as we speak.

AJ, you da man.......much appreciated.

Thank you for your advice! PROGEN is rushing me some as we speak.

AJ, you da man.......much appreciated.

Looking forwards to the addition sir, these threads always bring up good questions and we are all learning.

Progen is a great company, never hear anything but good.

You suggested taking Chlorthalidone which is a diuretic that can cause Hypokalemia or very low potassium levels, and severe dehydration if your already dehydrated.

I was showing this was a bad idea, as mk and cjc cause potassium depletion already, and the bloating your see cannot be solved by a diuretic, in this case one that could pose a huge health risk to the logger.

I explained the nature of the dehydration, why it happens and how to help improve the hydration.

At least 90 % of the potassium in that potato never gets to replenish the loggers potassium stores as it will be involved in the breakdown of the starch and the building of amino acids.

Extra supplementation in this case will keep the logger replenished, without posing a risk to his health, as you said yourself, the amounts are small.

And potassium should be taken in some cases of dehydration, like in this case.

yes i was unaware that the bloat was caused from dehydration and not from water retention. in that case i completely agree taking any sort of diuretic is a bad idea.

whether the potassium comes from a potato or yogurt or supplementation it is going to be used by the body where it needs it most. so if you have a meal then supplement with potassium the supplemental potassium will still be used for many functions.

i was just saying that PG itself can cause extra stress on the kidneys if ur already dehydrated or taking things that can cause dehydration. imo and thats all this is would be to adjust ur diet to a more high potassium diet. i wasnt trying to ruffle any feathers.

The dehydration that mk677 causes and cjc is by flushing potassium out of your system.

you just mean that potassium loss is a side effect of the dehydration that mk and cjc cause? cause you can be dehydrated and still have normal potassium levels.

Last edited:
yes i was unaware that the bloat was caused from dehydration and not from water retention. in that case i completely agree taking any sort of diuretic is a bad idea.

whether the potassium comes from a potato or yogurt or supplementation it is going to be used by the body where it needs it most. so if you have a meal then supplement with potassium the supplemental potassium will still be used for many functions.

i was just saying that PG itself can cause extra stress on the kidneys if ur already dehydrated or taking things that can cause dehydration. imo and thats all this is would be to adjust ur diet to a more high potassium diet. i wasnt trying to ruffle any feathers.

Yes PG can, generally potassium will be utilised by the body to utilise carbs, you will find that very little actually becomes available for use.
As we are talking about potassium being dispelled, we need to replenish it.

you just mean that potassium loss is a side effect of the dehydration that mk and cjc cause? cause you can be dehydrated and still have normal potassium levels.

That is exactly what I meant as my earlier post explains.

The actual cascade of events is very detailed, but in the end it leads to potassium being dispelled, as part of the cellular dehydration that causes water retention.
Formestane can help prevent aldosterone being interfered with by ghrhs. As mk is such a powerfull ghrelin mimetic it causes the flushing of a lot of important things, one of them electrolytes and specifically here, potassium.
The body reacts by trying to hold water in fat cells or under the skin, making one look puffy or bloated, cjc adds to this by doing the same thing through a different action vasodilation.

When this occurs its action is similar to that of diazoxide, not in its effect on insulin, but it causes potassium ions to be used in the relaxation of smooth muscle , as these are replenished potassium is expelled, intracellular calcium is also lowered, as atp in the form of myosin is used up during this process water is sucked into smooth muscle as its actions are quicker than the body can gain equilibrium.

I hope that helps sir.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner