Later:
rice pudding/peanutbutter/hersheys
10iu Humalog
MD drink
stake/stake fries(baked)/cail salad
cottage cheese
second round of shots and MK

Tonight is Chest/Back/Calves.......big training night

So far the coconut water isn't effecting the bloat and stiffness in my fingers and toes. I'm really looking forward to the IGF-1-LR3 to help with this. AJ, literally had this stuff out the door the day I asked him so it's got to be around the corner at this point. RS said this could bring the puffiness down and I'm kinda banking on it.........

food:
5 eggs and grits
cottage cheese
50 grams peptopro
30 minutes of stair stepper
1 hamburger and a cooked cup of rice

Later:
10iu Humalog
MD drink
cottage cheese

So far the coconut water isn't effecting the bloat and stiffness in my fingers and toes. I'm really looking forward to the IGF-1-LR3 to help with this. AJ, literally had this stuff out the door the day I asked him so it's got to be around the corner at this point. RS said this could bring the puffiness down and I'm kinda banking on it.........

If it doesn't bring the puffiness down, I have a few ideas, but in theory it should.

food:
5 eggs and grits
cottage cheese
50 grams peptopro
30 minutes of stair stepper
1 hamburger and a cooked cup of rice

Later:
10iu Humalog
MD drink
cottage cheese

Aj is the man... always been a help with this kind of stuff. As ajdos said, the IGF will help reduce bloat from glucose. Have you thought about maybe adding a GDA as well just to enahce overall insulin sensitivity? Even something as simple as r-ALA can help...

Eggs and grits, I love that.. I never had grist up until a few months ago, but they are damn good! I add a little siracha and a little stevia, sweet and spicy!

Aj is the man... always been a help with this kind of stuff. As ajdos said, the IGF will help reduce bloat from glucose. Have you thought about maybe adding a GDA as well just to enahce overall insulin sensitivity? Even something as simple as r-ALA can help...

Eggs and grits, I love that.. I never had grist up until a few months ago, but they are damn good! I add a little siracha and a little stevia, sweet and spicy!

Love me some quaker cheese flavored grits...those joints are awesome with egg whites.
r-ala is a great sup, Im wondering how it would affect the lantus.

yeah i think r-ala could be a good choice. what about low dose metformin?

Thanks for dropping in MF ! I got the grits from a vid about three months ago and mix it in every now and then. I do scrambled eggs a few slices of cheese and the grits all in a bowl. I don't think my Sicilian Italian wife has those in the cabenet.lol But that's going to change.

I like where you head is with the GDA's. I remember Mike Arnold spoke about GDA's in a thread about Lantus a while back. Mike is one of those guys that seams to know one hell of a lot about everything I want to know about.lol. Do you remember what he was saying to do or do you have a good idea?

yeah i think r-ala could be a good choice. what about low dose metformin?

I'm already doing the low dose metformin. Press? your write on it man.

This is cewl how the cycle is evolving. This could maybe figure a few things out along the way.

Oh: Definition of Coconut water=Fluid that dog urinates after eating coconuts.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

BAM! IGF-1-LR3 just landed. I will wait for tonight as Star said to do.

THANK YOU AJ @ PROGEN!!! Asked for the stuff Friday afternoon and it's on my door step Monday. (((NICE)))

ive never tried bottled coconut water. ive only tried it directly from the coconut and a lot of the time tastes horrible.

igf may be all the extra GDA ya need.

ive never tried bottled coconut water. ive only tried it directly from the coconut and a lot of the time tastes horrible.

igf may be all the extra GDA ya need.

Ya, the water has an after taste that makes you squirm.

Press, your holding out on us dummies (me). That's really going to keep it simple. Your saying obviously that IGF-1-LR3 has GDA qualities? Could you explain any of the science in a fundamental(talking to a retard)kinda way?

Last edited:
Ya, the water has an after taste that makes you squirm.

Press, your holding out on us dummies (me). That's really going to keep it simple. Your saying obviously that IGF-1-LR3 has GDA qualities? Could you explain any of the science in a fundamental(talking to a retard)kinda way?

well ive never used igf before. actually my shot is tonight same as you 40mcg prebed like RS suggested so i dunno exactly how well it works but igf

from what i understand igf prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes.

but IGF stand for insulin like growth factor so it supposedly possesses insulin like activity pushing nutrients like aminos and glucose into the muscle cells. which is why it should give ya a really good pump and helps in the making of new muscle cells. which makes sense.

edit:but i dunno how well that works when its taken prebed after you have your meals. im sure RS knows.

Last edited:

im surprised you didnt like it. my wife doesnt care for it much either but will choke it down when she feels dehydrated. i blend mine with a mix of veggies,fruits,ginger and raw eggs every morning. but i also enjoy it on ice or with rum or gin. ;)

Good news. The IGF-1-LR3 took all the swelling from my fingers and toes after just 1 shot of 40mcgs. Almost unbelievable.

Thanks for the direction RS!

Good news. The IGF-1-LR3 took all the swelling from my fingers and toes after just 1 shot of 40mcgs. Almost unbelievable.

Nice! I might have to try this myself, my fingers are fat and stiff....like little sausages....[emoji20]

Hehe, its interesting isn't it...

Igf1lr3 leeches glucose for a good 7 hours, using it to promote muscle growth , cell recovery and turn over.

If you want a good gda, running r-ala alone wont do anything, you need to promote cAMP cyclic adenosine monophosphate is the signal insulin needs to push glycogen into muscle and not fat cells, forskholi promotes cAMP nicely.

When I developed recompodrol, need2slin, neovar and others this was part of the reasoning, make your nutrient repartioners effective,

Beauty of igf, it does it all by itself.

RS, I can't thank you enough man.

So your saying I don't need a GDA. The IGF is doing it all?

Igf1lr3 leeches glucose for a good 7 hours, using it to promote muscle growth , cell recovery and turn over.

If you want a good gda, running r-ala alone wont do anything, you need to promote cAMP cyclic adenosine monophosphate is the signal insulin needs to push glycogen into muscle and not fat cells, forskholi promotes cAMP nicely.

When I developed recompodrol, need2slin, neovar and others this was part of the reasoning, make your nutrient repartioners effective,

Out of all the GDAs you developed which one would you recommend? I know the need2slin is great, but I wonder if you have a favorite?

sweet its nice knowing the science behind how it works.

RS, I can't thank you enough man.

So your saying I don't need a GDA. The IGF is doing it all?

yup :D with igf and metformin you should be g2g.

i took my shot last night. i woke up 3 hours later very warm and hungry. i had to have a lil chicken and oatmeal to get back to sleep.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner