over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building with CONCRETE

Yes PG can, generally potassium will be utilised by the body to utilise carbs, you will find that very little actually becomes available for use.
As we are talking about potassium being dispelled, we need to replenish it.

bro and thats ALL i was trying to say. i just wanted him to be aware of the possible harm it could use. then he can make his own decision.

That is exactly what I meant as my earlier post explains.

The actual cascade of events is very detailed, but in the end it leads to potassium being dispelled, as part of the cellular dehydration that causes water retention.
Formestane can help prevent aldosterone being interfered with by ghrhs. As mk is such a powerfull ghrelin mimetic it causes the flushing of a lot of important things, one of them electrolytes and specifically here, potassium.
The body reacts by trying to hold water in fat cells or under the skin, making one look puffy or bloated, cjc adds to this by doing the same thing through a different action vasodilation.

When this occurs its action is similar to that of diazoxide, not in its effect on insulin, but it causes potassium ions to be used in the relaxation of smooth muscle , as these are replenished potassium is expelled, intracellular calcium is also lowered, as atp in the form of myosin is used up during this process water is sucked into smooth muscle as its actions are quicker than the body can gain equilibrium.

I hope that helps sir.

im not argueing any of this. im definitely not in expert in peptides hence all the questions in ur peptide thread but i do know a little bit about how vitamins/minerals effect the body. again i was only trying to make people aware that PG might not be the best idea. i understand you may disagree and thats kool to each his own. either way ima just leave it at this.

That is exactly what I meant as my earlier post explains.

The actual cascade of events is very detailed, but in the end it leads to potassium being dispelled, as part of the cellular dehydration that causes water retention.
Formestane can help prevent aldosterone being interfered with by ghrhs. As mk is such a powerfull ghrelin mimetic it causes the flushing of a lot of important things, one of them electrolytes and specifically here, potassium.
The body reacts by trying to hold water in fat cells or under the skin, making one look puffy or bloated, cjc adds to this by doing the same thing through a different action vasodilation.

When this occurs its action is similar to that of diazoxide, not in its effect on insulin, but it causes potassium ions to be used in the relaxation of smooth muscle , as these are replenished potassium is expelled, intracellular calcium is also lowered, as atp in the form of myosin is used up during this process water is sucked into smooth muscle as its actions are quicker than the body can gain equilibrium.

I hope that helps sir.

Very interesting discussion. If one is to use only MK and not cjc, do you still recommend 500mg of PG 3 x a day?

Will using the potassium gluconate make you less watery/puffy?

Thanks

Food:
5eggs 2 slices of cheese 2 toast
1 hamburger
cottage cheese
50 grams peptopro
1 hamburger
1 yogurt
rice pouting/peanut butter/hersheys
chicken breast and pasta
water with eaa's

Traning:
10 iu
MD drink
Arms /chest/calves
Feeling really strong. The weights are going up and so are the reps.
AND so is my body weight. I'm getting bigger but I'm definitely putting on some shit weight......WTF? Maybe it's the Lantus? But at such small doses (20iu) a day it's hard to believe. I'm starting to feel real jacked like I'm running much more than 300mgs of test a week. There is absolutely something going on here. NO Bout A Dought it!

My wife is picking up coconut water and potassium supps today. Been keeping my fluids high ever since reading RS post about dehydration. I'm hoping is bloat. It would be some kind of personnel record other wise:(

I've been drinking coconut water since Russianstar recommended it while on the Dac and MK..I think it's made a noticeable diffrence in bloat for me.
Maybe I need to eat more bananas too:)

Just want to say my sincerest apologies to Press for sounding like a douche in my response , and to concrete for distracting from a great thread. I don't mean to come across dismissive, or obnoxious.

Press I have massive respect for you, your knowledge and you as a forum member.

Kindest Regards R.S

My wife is picking up coconut water and potassium supps today. Been keeping my fluids high ever since reading RS post about dehydration. I'm hoping is bloat. It would be some kind of personnel record other wise:(

You might see an improvement once your running the igf before bed if your holding a lot of glycogen/

Very interesting discussion. If one is to use only MK and not cjc, do you still recommend 500mg of PG 3 x a day?

Will using the potassium gluconate make you less watery/puffy?

Thanks

As press said its a very low dose its only to help keep you balanced

Depends how much mk your using.

It will help

Just want to say my sincerest apologies to Press for sounding like a douche in my response , and to concrete for distracting from a great thread. I don't mean to come across dismissive, or obnoxious.

Kindest Regards R.S

RS, it's these debates that are making it interesting for me and I'm sure many more. There is a fine line between confidence and cockiness. I think Press knows full well what your all about.
Much respect for all you guys!

I have been an old school hold out on the peps and forgive me if this is All new. I'm just thrilled to have some really bright members looking in on me and discussing things. Thank you.

Who know, maybe this could bring something to the table that would make me take another swing at the Nats? Not sure that ship has left the harbor yet.

Just did 30minutes on the stair stepper........brutal.

Kindest Regards R.S

no worries man. no need for apologies i didnt take offense. its great to have you on PM ur far more knowledgeable about peptides than i am. ive enjoyed reading ur posts. i see a featured member in the furture for sure.

no worries man. no need for apologies i didnt take offense. its great to have you on PM ur far more knowledgeable about peptides than i am. ive enjoyed reading ur posts. i see a featured member in the furture for sure.

That would be a true honour if it were to happen.

Thank you again, this is a great log.

Concrete I would love to see you take a stab at the nats!!

Concrete you got a PM brother!

I've been drinking coconut water since Russianstar recommended it while on the Dac and MK..I think it's made a noticeable diffrence in bloat for me.
Maybe I need to eat more bananas too:)
i drink 1 cup of coconut water every morning. mostly fresh coconut water that i harvest myself. when the coconuts are not available i buy it by the case at costco.

Food@cardio
pancakes and sausage
yogurt
Chinese food at the mall eatery (cat and some kind of vegetable)
50grams peptopro
30 minutes of the stair stepper
shrimp and pasta with garlic bread
raw milk and Hershey's

CG with the lantus how much do you use? How often do you take it?
Also the IGF will enhance the utilization of glucose being that its 'insulin like' Im curious to see how this works with lantus- I personally have done it concurrent with humalog and humilin R so Ill be keeping an eye out to see how well it works for you with lantus.

20 iu every morning with the DAC and 1/2 dose of MK677.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131