over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking at 40...and haven't done it in a while

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not actually switching to pure hypertrophy, I'm just no longer going to keep my weight down. I guess I'm going to be powerbuilding? I'll still concentrate on increasing the big 3 lifts but incorporating more bodybuilding and direct/isolation work. I think my body will respond well to it, since it is a stimulation it hasn't had in several years.

During my TRT phase I kept my diet tight, so started in a good spot. This is a pic from Saturday post workout. That morning I was 232 lbs fasted. Yes, very little direct training has my arms small but hope to bring them back up a couple inches where they used to be.

Tanning machine in your home?

MS

Thanks. I'm still taking it before bed right now, but going to try pre-workout starting tomorrow. I seem to be having some sleep issues and read the gh could cause that. It's funny because I seem to be able to fall asleep any other time of the day. We will see.

I used to get that. Even on a low dose I had trouble sleeping. Took it am and gradually built. One day for whatever reason, maybe a year later, I could take it at night.

I used to get that. Even on a low dose I had trouble sleeping. Took it am and gradually built. One day for whatever reason, maybe a year later, I could take it at night.

It's wild how some of us vary in different ways using the same things. For myself, HGH makes me tired if I take it during the day time, so I always take mine in the evening. Reading this made me think though. My sleep sucks so maybe it HGH is interfering with my sleep?

At 40 I think that's where u have to go a different direction and think about longevity and health. Gaining 25-30lbs and using close to 2 grams of gear isn't the best idea at this point of your life in my opinion and I speak from experience. If it were me I would keep overall weight gain down to 10-12lbs and I would keep my overall gear amount no higher than 1gram.
Couldn’t agree with you more as another 40 year old dude.

It's wild how some of us vary in different ways using the same things. For myself, HGH makes me tired if I take it during the day time, so I always take mine in the evening. Reading this made me think though. My sleep sucks so maybe it HGH is interfering with my sleep?

So for myself and a few people here, we don't sleep well and had real trouble getting to sleep on HGH. I had heard for years how it helped sleep so I was looking forward to that but for me the opposite and I think there's at least 1-2 other regular posters who said the same. I tried before bed shots for 4-6 months before throwing in the towel.

Answer for this was shoot it all AM or not past afternoon. Never before bed. I will say eventually I seemed to adapt and build a tolerance where I could take it before bed.

Not sure if any of that helps but you Def aren't alone and as I recall Type II had some science or a hypothesis behind it.

At 40 I think that's where u have to go a different direction and think about longevity and health. Gaining 25-30lbs and using close to 2 grams of gear isn't the best idea at this point of your life in my opinion and I speak from experience. If it were me I would keep overall weight gain down to 10-12lbs and I would keep my overall gear amount no higher than 1gram.
Said perfectly and if you have abs you can still get leaner and add muscle without getting heavier overall though 6’2 is pretty tall. I don’t like MK677 and don’t see the need in this stack personally. That said you’re healthy, if family genetics are good then go for what you want, I’m over 40 and gaining muscle rn but I’m also dropping fat faster than I’m growing so my weight is dropping overall. Also every male in my family has made 92-98 years of age last 4 generations on both sides

Also every male in my family has made 92-98 years of age last 4 generations on both sides
Damn, very impressive genetics, I would say things are stacked in your favor to make it to those years. If you don't mind me asking, did they pass from natural causes? How was their health in their later years? I would think if everything checks out just fine, you have one incredibly rare high quality blood line.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131