over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking at 40...and haven't done it in a while

You went from TRT to that?

Am I the only one who thinks this is like trying to blow out a candle with a wind turbine?

It would make the most sense to start with Test, an anabolic, and 2-3iu of GH. Gauge progress over 4-6 weeks. Bump one thing at a time, and only when needed.

You don’t need 4 different compounds and half a vial of Meditrope a day. You won’t even know how/what/when/why things are happening.

But the high dosers will disagree. “In my country, 1000mg is TRT, and nobody under 220lbs is using less than 5g”

Not sure why I even comment on threads. More is better in 2023, and it seems to have the most support among people using pseudonyms.
Maybe I didn't communicate my current state properly...

I'm not jumping into anything I haven't done before. I'm just no longer limiting my food and size to stay in my powerlifting class. I wasn't looking for suggestions or opinions on my cycle after 15 years of this. I've just never taken GH and was looking for timing recommendations based on the info I provided and feedback.

My last cycle was 800 test, 400 tren, 300 deca, and 300 proviron. The only difference is the GH, 200 less tren, and 300 more deca. I hit a 715 deadlift, 475 bench, and 645 squat at 220 lbs with the previous. Following that, as always, I ran a 10 week TRT cycle between blasts, and then got bloodwork done. HDL was a touch low but nothing else, so added more healthy fat.

Not sure why you came with all that negativity towards me. Maybe you need to up your AI or something?

I agree and most seasoned guys likely do here as well. I just try to be objective and answer the post.

There is no reason to go from TRT to that IMO. Consistency with increasing the caloric load with the anabolic load is the only secret in this sport. But where’s the fun in that.. LOL

Who wants to set aside 2-5 years or increase calories at 250- 500 more weekly while slowly increasing test to match it, THEN adding in other compounds. So much more fun to jump to 2-3 grams of gear and “try” and keep up the calories to match it… 🤔
I guess I assumed too much when I clearly stated I was competing in powerlifting and limiting my food and size, that yall would realize I completed a cycle before the 10 weeks of TRT. I didn't JUMP to some huge cycle for growing. I added food, GH, 300mg deca, and dropped 200mg tren. WTF?

Not sure why you came with all that negativity towards me. Maybe you need to up your AI or something?

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion with his post. He wasn’t being negative towards you. He was giving advice with the information provided.

To answer your question, most will agree that timing doesn’t matter as much as consistently taking the GH. I do it before fasted cardio, pre workout and post workout.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion with his post. He wasn’t being negative towards you. He was giving advice with the information provided.
Pretty easy conclusion to jump to when the last 2 paragraphs are clearly just being a dick...

I guess I assumed too much when I clearly stated I was competing in powerlifting and limiting my food and size, that yall would realize I completed a cycle before the 10 weeks of TRT. I didn't JUMP to some huge cycle for growing. I added food, GH, 300mg deca, and dropped 200mg tren. WTF?
Context and backstory/history is everything. Sorry, it’s open Tren season on here. LOL

Reading the back story above to @Big Dave Smith this cycle and timing makes a lot more sense now. Someone should have asked for more details, past cycles etc. it’s always good to have that when asking on here for people to critique.

I answered objectively in my first post. Now knowing you’re going fully for power lifting and strength I think your cycle is good with the tren low as long as you’ve checked blood work and are taking things to keep inflammation down and protect heart health- Krill oil, turmeric etc.

Dropping it and bumping test would still be “what I would do”. But comes down to your preference.

I'm not jumping into anything I haven't done before. I'm just no longer limiting my food and size to stay in my powerlifting class. I wasn't looking for suggestions or opinions on my cycle after 15 years of this. I've just never taken GH and was looking for timing recommendations based on the info I provided and feedback.

My last cycle was 800 test, 400 tren, 300 deca, and 300 proviron. The only difference is the GH, 200 less tren, and 300 more deca. I hit a 715 deadlift, 475 bench, and 645 squat at 220 lbs with the previous. Following that, as always, I ran a 10 week TRT cycle between blasts, and then got bloodwork done. HDL was a touch low but nothing else, so added more healthy fat.

There are a lot of assumptions made on this board and when someone does it people seem to take that assumption as the new paradigm.... Frustrating, yes but it happens all the time. I wouldn't let it bother you too much as if you just post more people will get to know you.

You went from TRT to that?

Am I the only one who thinks this is like trying to blow out a candle with a wind turbine?

It would make the most sense to start with Test, an anabolic, and 2-3iu of GH. Gauge progress over 4-6 weeks. Bump one thing at a time, and only when needed.

You don’t need 4 different compounds and half a vial of Meditrope a day. You won’t even know how/what/when/why things are happening.

But the high dosers will disagree. “In my country, 1000mg is TRT, and nobody under 220lbs is using less than 5g”

Not sure why I even comment on threads. More is better in 2023, and it seems to have the most support among people using pseudonyms.
lol
thats the only thing i have seen make sense in a bit.
im just trying not to killl myslef.
test cardio and a diet.

Response

“I'm not jumping into anything I haven't done before.“

-But going from TRT to 1900mg and a large dose of GH is still analogous to trying to blow out a candle with a wind turbine. If you think you need that much gear to grow, you either weren’t taught properly or you’re delusional.

“I wasn't looking for suggestions or opinions on my cycle after 15 years of this.”

-What were you looking for?

“I've just never taken GH and was looking for timing recommendations based on the info I provided and feedback.”

-After 15 years of experience, and absorbing enough knowledge to not need any suggestions from people about your anabolic doses/choices, how did you come to the conclusion that you needed this much GH? Were you unable to access the thousands of GH posts and threads on this board? Unwilling?

I hit a 715 deadlift, 475 bench, and 645 squat at 220 lbs with the previous.

-Can you explain the correlation between a lifting total and dosing protocol?

“Not sure why you came with all that negativity towards me.”

-My comments are accurate. You posted on a public forum. Were you looking for positivity in the form of emotional support? I apologize if that’s what you needed.

“Maybe you need to up your AI or something?”

-We probably shouldn’t resort to insulting each other.

Response

“I'm not jumping into anything I haven't done before.“

-But going from TRT to 1900mg and a large dose of GH is still analogous to trying to blow out a candle with a wind turbine. If you think you need that much gear to grow, you either weren’t taught properly or you’re delusional.

“I wasn't looking for suggestions or opinions on my cycle after 15 years of this.”

-What were you looking for?

“I've just never taken GH and was looking for timing recommendations based on the info I provided and feedback.”

-After 15 years of experience, and absorbing enough knowledge to not need any suggestions from people about your anabolic doses/choices, how did you come to the conclusion that you needed this much GH? Were you unable to access the thousands of GH posts and threads on this board? Unwilling?

I hit a 715 deadlift, 475 bench, and 645 squat at 220 lbs with the previous.

-Can you explain the correlation between a lifting total and dosing protocol?

“Not sure why you came with all that negativity towards me.”

-My comments are accurate. You posted on a public forum. Were you looking for positivity in the form of emotional support? I apologize if that’s what you needed.

“Maybe you need to up your AI or something?”

-We probably shouldn’t resort to insulting each other.
I apologize, our lord and savior. I didnt realize I was speaking to the PM authority. Hopefully everyone else who has given me actual useful feedback on my questions will understand that they, as I, lack the knowledge to understand 1% of your magnificence.

Again, I did not ask anyone to critique my cycle. I supplied information and then asked my questions. You are, of course, free to be a dick with your responses (as your have eagerly done), but clearly didn't read or comprehend the initial post.

I'll restate in bullets my 1st post to help you.
- I take gear for strength.
- I haven't been a bodybuilder in years.
- I am no longer limiting my weight and food for powerlifting competitions.
- I will be growing by adding food and GH to my normal cycle.
- There is no consensus that I could find searching through the forums on GH timing. As you can see from the responses I've received in this thread, there are differing opinions, but I'm sure yours is the right one.

I should thank you though. Your response was definitely a wakeup call reminding me why I left these boards years ago. There's always a know-it-all jerk that just tries to shit on people and gives no legitimate answers.

I apologize, our lord and savior. I didnt realize I was speaking to the PM authority. Hopefully everyone else who has given me actual useful feedback on my questions will understand that they, as I, lack the knowledge to understand 1% of your magnificence.

Again, I did not ask anyone to critique my cycle. I supplied information and then asked my questions. You are, of course, free to be a dick with your responses (as your have eagerly done), but clearly didn't read or comprehend the initial post.

- There is no consensus that I could find searching through the forums on GH timing. As you can see from the responses I've received in this thread, there are differing opinions, but I'm sure yours is the right one.

I should thank you though. Your response was definitely a wakeup call reminding me why I left these boards years ago. There's always a know-it-all jerk that just tries to shit on people and gives no legitimate answers.

Can you be more specific about why you’re so deeply offended?

You’re really flying off the rails because I had an opinion and asked a few questions.

“Maybe you should up your AI?”

Can you be more specific about why you’re so deeply offended?

You’re really flying off the rails because I had an opinion and asked a few questions.

“Maybe you should up your AI?”
Quit responding to him.

We're getting more and more guys here who come for advice but don't really want to hear it and get mad at what they're told.

I love helping guys with bodybuilding but those who we can actually help are becoming fewer and fewer. This is the third guy to do this in the last seven days.

OP for hgh specifically there are plenty of theories on breaking stuff up (more skewed for fat loss than anything else and you are bulking anyway) but at the end of the day the consensus is:

1) run it for a long time
2) get it in whatever is most convenient for your schedule or where sides/impact on your life are minimized. Total weekly iu matters more than anything
3) if you've not used hgh much scale up slowly as you are less likely to get near term sides.

Kind of sensitive lol...........

Not sure if this has been stated already as I got a little tired reading the bickering but if you’ve been focused on powerlifting training and have structured your PEDs around that, you can probably get away with less when you switch to purely hypertrophy focused training.

When you are aiming to build muscle in a caloric surplus, two, maybe three AAS is really all you need and you can then increase the dose and add GH/slin as needed.

I’d also recommend starting leaner as you’ll find your body responds and grows better starting from a leaner place. I don’t say this to talk down to you, really just to emphasize that the goals and how you reach them are very different when training for hypertrophy.

In regard to the weight, 30 lbs sounds reasonable before dieting if you are aiming to add a significant amount of muscle. Just don’t aim to do that over 12 to 16 weeks or something…do it over six to eight months.

You also don’t need to start at 7.5 iu of gh if it’s your first time using it. It took me 3 years on gh before I worked up to my maximum *thus far* of 8 iu and I spent the majority of that time on 3-6 iu. It works at ‘low doses’ as well too.

OP for hgh specifically there are plenty of theories on breaking stuff up (more skewed for fat loss than anything else and you are bulking anyway) but at the end of the day the consensus is:

2) get it in whatever is most convenient for your schedule or where sides/impact on your life are minimized. Total weekly iu matters more than anything
3) if you've not used hgh much scale up slowly as you are less likely to get near term sides.
This! Great response.

Not sure if this has been stated already as I got a little tired reading the bickering but if you’ve been focused on powerlifting training and have structured your PEDs around that, you can probably get away with less when you switch to purely hypertrophy focused training.

When you are aiming to build muscle in a caloric surplus, two, maybe three AAS is really all you need and you can then increase the dose and add GH/slin as needed.

I’d also recommend starting leaner as you’ll find your body responds and grows better starting from a leaner place. I don’t say this to talk down to you, really just to emphasize that the goals and how you reach them are very different when training for hypertrophy.

In regard to the weight, 30 lbs sounds reasonable before dieting if you are aiming to add a significant amount of muscle. Just don’t aim to do that over 12 to 16 weeks or something…do it over six to eight months.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm not actually switching to pure hypertrophy, I'm just no longer going to keep my weight down. I guess I'm going to be powerbuilding? I'll still concentrate on increasing the big 3 lifts but incorporating more bodybuilding and direct/isolation work. I think my body will respond well to it, since it is a stimulation it hasn't had in several years.

During my TRT phase I kept my diet tight, so started in a good spot. This is a pic from Saturday post workout. That morning I was 232 lbs fasted. Yes, very little direct training has my arms small but hope to bring them back up a couple inches where they used to be.

Thanks. I'm still taking it before bed right now, but going to try pre-workout starting tomorrow. I seem to be having some sleep issues and read the gh could cause that. It's funny because I seem to be able to fall asleep any other time of the day. We will see.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws