over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking options.

Last time I tossed up some photos mostly, should preface with I’m not a bodybuilder.

Don’t get caught up on weight man, I can gain 5-7 KG in a week if I drop my cardio and go out for a sushi binge nightly - it isn’t any type of quality weight.

Shoot for legitimate development and data accumulation. Hop on specific training programs for 8-12 weeks, see how you respond and keep notes.

Last time I tossed up some photos mostly, should preface with I’m not a bodybuilder.

Don’t get caught up on weight man, I can gain 5-7 KG in a week if I drop my cardio and go out for a sushi binge nightly - it isn’t any type of quality weight.

Shoot for legitimate development and data accumulation. Hop on specific training programs for 8-12 weeks, see how you respond and keep notes.

Yea i look bigger than u already and im training for 3 months. All good.

So you’re only 23, you’ve only been training for 3 months??? Listen to what others above are telling you, your biggest concern should be your diet, i wasted so many years not eating enough or the right foods, and thinking the drugs were the key. If i was in your shoes I’d hire a good coach with the money you plan on spending for more gear (even if you don’t plan on competing) and learn the nutrition side of it, there’s a 100% chance you won’t see 100mg of anadrol and raw milk + electrolytes in the plan they give you. 500mg of test is pleeeenty enough for your first cycle and only training for 3 months.

So you’re only 23, you’ve only been training for 3 months??? Listen to what others above are telling you, your biggest concern should be your diet, i wasted so many years not eating enough or the right foods, and thinking the drugs were the key. If i was in your shoes I’d hire a good coach with the money you plan on spending for more gear (even if you don’t plan on competing) and learn the nutrition side of it, there’s a 100% chance you won’t see 100mg of anadrol and raw milk + electrolytes in the plan they give you. 500mg of test is pleeeenty enough for your first cycle and only training for 3 months.
500??? 300 will deliver !!!

3 months training using anarol and a diet where you "drink a ton of milk"...

Write an actual bodybuilding diet. Stick to it. Add more food. Then add more food. Add more food. Do cardio a few times a week for metabolism and heart health. Train better and harder and smarter. Put 100lbs on each big lift.

This should take a year plus. And you'll grow immensely and learn a ton about your body. Then look to add another compound.

Test alone in the 400-600 range should be plenty. Want to add something else maybe NPP at half the test dose. Don't shoot all your rounds early. Save some bullets for progression. You have a ton you can do on test and food alone.

Tons of great threads recently on diet and training.

Clearly you lack.any appreciation for.someone who went out of his way to help you. Why the.fuck would anyone help you in the future? Do you feel by joining the site you are entitled to help regardless of how you treat people? If you had even a shred of a fucking clue as to what you're doing you would know.how absolutely ridiculous you sound. Its so fucking stupid most people won't block you just to see what dumb shit you're going to say next. Everyone worth a shit on this board knows this.

and i came here asking where your "after cycle" pics are. But then realized it is what youve posted.
get of your high horse you fucking clown

Someone put this child in timeout for spewing such fuckery🤦🏽‍♂️

N
Here’s my advice.

Go to the new members thread and introduce yourself

Go to the forum rules thread, read the rules, and acknowledge that you read them by posting in that thread.

Then use the search function and read

Any question you could possibly have has been answered already.
Not for him personally his question hasn’t been answered. Have some courtesy. And im 275lbs actually

We need to start a new member initiation scheme where after a month we can decide if we like people or kick them out.
Well I mean for fucks sake if someone gets banned they just come right back with a new username

Plenty of times within the same day

Just gotta keep weeding out the weirdos as they crop up 🤷🏻‍♂️

1708302253165.jpeg

Well I mean for fucks sake if someone gets banned they just come right back with a new username

View attachment 192779

Eh, gotta dream...

There's a few people I see lately where I just think to myself "this one can't be helped.. can we just downvote and be done with them?"

You know what would be nice? Keep new members in the beginner section til 100 posts. Should be long enough to weed them out before they start clogging up the main forum. Maybe a referral from a current member to bypass it…

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131