over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking options.

Wow!!! More of these insults that couldn’t be further from the truth. First you accuse me of creating another account all tailor made to troll you, you presumptuously attack my character simply because I don’t want to sacrifice my sleep and well being to drive through insane traffic to have to interact with racist ladies at the clinic. And you now call me fake when EVERYTHING I say is purely authentic from my real thoughts. I told you straight up to your face that you’re an idiot, yet that makes me fake.

Please keep going and painting a false image to slander me.
9CF4BDE7-C323-441B-BF89-97EC7A57E612.gif

You would think that’s how it works since nobody here can stand you… I cant imagine it would be different in person.
they never disappoint with their predictable trajectory. Same every time

they never disappoint with their predictable trajectory. Same every time
My trajectory is upwards I’ve been drinking coffee and eating healthy so far today. All while running a business a trying to keep my ex wife happy. And with the insults you’ve thrown my way I am going to push for a 10 mile run WITH 50 dips. So thank you for the motivation sir!!!!

My trajectory is upwards I’ve been drinking coffee and eating healthy so far today. All while running a business a trying to keep my ex wife happy. And with the insults you’ve thrown my way I am going to push for a 10 mile run WITH 50 dips. So thank you for the motivation sir!!!!
you think your newfound manners will change anything?

I think so, it’s just a matter of taking baby steps, focusing on one day at a time. I have to remind myself that this is a marathon not a race.
this is the second to last of the “stages of troll” , always one last ditch effort at diplomacy when you see you’re fucked

when you see the diplomacy isn’t working, then comes the next stage of unhinged, nonsensical threats and anger. Childish shit.

No on
I keep my diet pretty cool till about 5-6 pm on most days. Then I pretty much get all my protein from marshmellows , bite.size chocolates, salami slices and double stuff.Oreos with milk....which is also my Pre and post work out meal. I like washing it down with a couple 12 oz cans of supermarket grade cola and though it usually depends on how many guys i can get off Grindr at.least.2-3 loads of semen. That keeps my protein high, you know what they say gotta have brotein in the protein. I don't own a business like.you but i.get to meet a lot of folks.at my greeter at Wal-Mart job. I.swear.some.of these over.70+honeys are looking to get together so don't worry man I'll hook you up and you'll have plenty to dip on....I am talking maybe some 80 plus dips!! Also I have to let.my ex wife.fuck me in the ass with a.strap on as well so yea."i.gotta keep the ex-wife happy" though she won't use and lube but we are.working on it.. Let me tell yea what I like to do before a run in get one of.those.big bottles of wd40 in the.spray can and just.lube up my joints real good.to keep the juice in them. And speaking of juice bro.......... Well I am going to pass out soon from all this sleeping stuff.i.take.but.what I like to do is get that.nod off.state and just.crack me off one real quick and.my dogs pretty good about cleaning up the.mess and it feels kinda.good as I pass out!

this is the second to last of the “stages of troll” , always one last ditch effort at diplomacy when you see you’re fucked

when you see the diplomacy isn’t working, then comes the next stage of unhinged, nonsensical threats and anger. Childish shit.
You’ve already reached that stage, poor little fella. Let me guess you’re shorter than average height, balding or all the way there and looking for some outlet to make yourself the hot shot gatekeeper. Yes, I know your type from top to bottom, most likely uneducated and one missed gym training session away from ending up in prison from acts of violence towards civilized men like me who walk and dress with class.

I got some feet pics for sale, must like big wide feet. Dm and ask for the Flintstones!!! $10 per.foot! Custom jobs available!!

Here you go guys, have some fun

I got this in in my dms

Disgusting
That post or whatever concoction of nonsense you spewed perfectly PERFECTLY illustrates your IQ. Absolutely disgusting

Take a guess who wrote it??? Unfortunately i didn't get any bites on the feet pics. Got a pedicure and everything man I thought this was going to be big.

Seriously though to whoever sent me that I only post a bunch of nonsense shit like that when the thread no longer makes any sense. Also please don't insult my intelligence I got a lot of that growing up because I had to wear a helmet and ride on a short bus as a kid. My mom always told me its because I was special. Years later I would find out she meant a different kind of of special entirely but at least she didn't lie to me!! God Bless her Soul.

I am sorry for the post above it was rude and insensitive to members and their families on this board. I ment no ill will and was trying to make light of a situation. I should not have said what I did, I acknowledge and understand the mistake and again I am sorry. It.will not happen again I can assure.you! I hope those effected can forgive me for my temporary lapse in judgement! Again Truly sorry!!!

Btw do u have any pics? And how long have u been training for? This is my 3rd month.
The what in the blind blue blithering cluster of fucks are you doing on a cycle of any kind???
You need to worry about getting your nutrition right and building a base…and maybe, just MAYBE, dial it back a notch on the hubris.

Despite my CNS shutting down, I’ve managed to maintain all of my previous athleticism and can still swim, bike, hike and run as much as I want within comfortable pace. Oh and just an fyi that concept requires no math to “add up.” That’s cute though, you really trying to sound smart just because you lift weights and been registered on an Internet forum. Really that takes a lot of brain power!
Edit:
sorry to have bumped this… Didn’t realize it was dead…

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear