over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking at 40...and haven't done it in a while

Well into my 40s went from 200 inactive like 20 bf to 170 very lean like 6 bf first then up to 220 at 12 and last year 190 at 4,7% bf dexa measured at 50 years of age
So i think your goal is reachable
Especially since you are already in the game and ready to use every tool when at first i only was on slightly above trt and added tren trestolone gh and slin only these last 3-4 years to great benefit
And i cant run high carbs above 400 500 because of digesting issues
Things i found efficient : gh, pre wo slin, trestolone, obviously trenbolone but only on very low carbs cutting, oral andrigens for cutting, acetyl l carnitine, anadrol and tren base pre wo
Also the greatest prewo Excelsior which back a few years ago was supposedly low dose amphétamines giving absolutely crazy unequaled focus and energy for working out even on a half scoop
Pay great attention to slin sensitivity it is key to consistent progression so intriduce periodic low carb psmf keto or whatever cutting phase to restore it (did this mistake to try to grow year long... Doesnt work !
Nice! Awesome work. I'll definitely have to check into trest since you are the 2nd person to mention it.

I just ordered some more test/tren base mix for prewo. Great stuff for aggression when I was powerlifting.

Thanks for the tips!

Big question for me still is GH prewo vs bedtime. Will the slin and intra carbs not blunt the GH release? That's what I remember the reason for bedtime shots back in the day and read several threads still stating that recently.

Big question for me still is GH prewo vs bedtime. Will the slin and intra carbs not blunt the GH release? That's what I remember the reason for bedtime shots back in the day and read several threads still stating that recently.
No. Not ever. Not possible
anyone saying different doesn’t know shit about fuck

Good to hear! Trest is a new one to me, so I'll have to look into it.
Yeah it was one of the few compounds I had yet to try. 25mg Ed is working great. I would like to go up but it's so expensive plus like I said 25mg is doing what it needs to do.

I'm 40 and first time taking growth, but been in the game for 15+ years. 6 foot, 220 lbs, have abs. Been powerlifting for a few years and limiting weight to stay in my class, so haven't truly bulked in a while. I'm wanting to try and pack it on again, as I've been over 250 lbs in the past.

Just started the below after 10 weeks of TRT...

800mg test/wk
600mg deca/wk
200mg tren E/wk
300mg primo/wk
1/2 vial TPs blacktops/day (~7.5iu)
12.5mg mk677/day
Plus vitamins, aspirin, lisinopril, etc...all the daily old man shit.
I'm too old for orals. Fucks up my hunger and gives me heartburn.

I've taken mk677 plenty in the past. Morning dose makes me hungry and never had any issues with it. Bloodwork while on it shows good numbers too.

All that for this...
I always used Novolin-R 45 mins prewo in the past, but have log available now and seems to be safer. In the past I'd run 10iu R for a couple weeks, then 15iu for a couple weeks then 4 weeks off. I'm super confused about GH timing with slin too. I've read a bunch of new and old threads and just can't tell if prebed is the best for growing or pre-workout. Any insight would be great!

For reference...This week I have taken mk677 in the morning, 5iu log immediately before I workout(6pm), and the gh at bedtime(11pm). Definitely looking bigger and rounder, but I also upped my carbs by 50% too. LOL!
I think it’s a solid cycle and most has been covered by everyone. I would take the HGH before bed. Or you could split AM and PM as many do. Comes down to preference.

I would use humalog or Fiasp if you can as it mirrors the body’s natural response the closest.

If it was me at 40 I would drop the tren and bump test to 1000mg weekly. For bulking that is a solid cycle as the test and Deca will cover your size and strength. The potential side effects of tren- low HDL, increased CRP and liver values just wouldn’t be worth the risk to me or needed IMO. Save it for if you decide to compete and hop on stage during the prep.

Great cycle and plan though- you’ll make great progress either way!

Cycle seems solid, food for thought look up mike Arnold ultimate insulin protocol. The dosages can be adjusted as well as shake macros. And I just do the one shake and sip on bcaa intra. My dosage is different, 4-5iu gh with 3-4iu humalin r. 400mg injectable l carnitine, One hell of a workout and endurance is. Nuts, I'm 40 myself so.

I'd just drop the mk-677 and that's because i don't know anyone personally who would take that if it was free.

You went from TRT to that?

Am I the only one who thinks this is like trying to blow out a candle with a wind turbine?

It would make the most sense to start with Test, an anabolic, and 2-3iu of GH. Gauge progress over 4-6 weeks. Bump one thing at a time, and only when needed.

You don’t need 4 different compounds and half a vial of Meditrope a day. You won’t even know how/what/when/why things are happening.

But the high dosers will disagree. “In my country, 1000mg is TRT, and nobody under 220lbs is using less than 5g”

Not sure why I even comment on threads. More is better in 2023, and it seems to have the most support among people using pseudonyms.

Laissez faire

Am I the only one who thinks this is like trying to blow out a candle with a wind turbine?

It would make the most sense to start with Test, an anabolic, and 2-3iu of GH. Gauge progress over 4-6 weeks. Bump one thing at a time, and only when needed.

You don’t need 4 different compounds and half a vial of Meditrope a day. You won’t even know how/what/when/why things are happening.

But the high dosers will disagree. “In my country, 1000mg is TRT, and nobody under 220lbs is using less than 5g”

Not sure why I even comment on threads. More is better in 2023, and it seems to have the most support among people using pseudonyms.

Agree.

Common sense is not so common.

Well into my 40s went from 200 inactive like 20 bf to 170 very lean like 6 bf first then up to 220 at 12 and last year 190 at 4,7% bf dexa measured at 50 years of age
So i think your goal is reachable
Especially since you are already in the game and ready to use every tool when at first i only was on slightly above trt and added tren trestolone gh and slin only these last 3-4 years to great benefit
And i cant run high carbs above 400 500 because of digesting issues
Things i found efficient : gh, pre wo slin, trestolone, obviously trenbolone but only on very low carbs cutting, oral andrigens for cutting, acetyl l carnitine, anadrol and tren base pre wo
Also the greatest prewo Excelsior which back a few years ago was supposedly low dose amphétamines giving absolutely crazy unequaled focus and energy for working out even on a half scoop
Pay great attention to slin sensitivity it is key to consistent progression so intriduce periodic low carb psmf keto or whatever cutting phase to restore it (did this mistake to try to grow year long... Doesnt work !
When u get a chance I sent you a private message.. thanks

I agree and most seasoned guys likely do here as well. I just try to be objective and answer the post.

There is no reason to go from TRT to that IMO. Consistency with increasing the caloric load with the anabolic load is the only secret in this sport. But where’s the fun in that.. LOL

Who wants to set aside 2-5 years or increase calories at 250- 500 more weekly while slowly increasing test to match it, THEN adding in other compounds. So much more fun to jump to 2-3 grams of gear and “try” and keep up the calories to match it… 🤔

Of course we all have different opinions and I respect that. I'm just speaking from my personal experience looking back now that I'm in my 50s. Unless your a competitive athlete I don't see the reasoning in using that much gear when u can make fantastic gains on much less. One drug that I wouldn't use again as an aging man is EQ. Even at a low dosage @300 mg/wk my RBC/HEMATOCRIT/HEMOGLOBIN were off the charts. You're just setting yourself up for a heart attack or stroke.
At age 52 I agree with this but everyone has to make their own choices. EQ is touted as a mild safe steroid but I get little growth for the increased hgb/hct/rbc you mentioned. Personally I'd rather bump up the test a little instead of adding EQ.

I'm 40 and first time taking growth, but been in the game for 15+ years. 6 foot, 220 lbs, have abs. Been powerlifting for a few years and limiting weight to stay in my class, so haven't truly bulked in a while. I'm wanting to try and pack it on again, as I've been over 250 lbs in the past.

800mg test/wk
600mg deca/wk
200mg tren E/wk
300mg primo/wk
12.5mg mk677/day

I've taken mk677 plenty in the past. Morning dose makes me hungry and never had any issues with it. Bloodwork while on it shows good numbers too.

All that for this...
I always used Novolin-R 45 mins prewo in the past, but have log available now and seems to be safer. In the past I'd run 10iu R for a couple weeks, then 15iu for a couple weeks then 4 weeks off. I'm super confused about GH timing with slin too. I've read a bunch of new and old threads and just can't tell if prebed is the best for growing or pre-workout. Any insight would be great!

For reference...This week I have taken mk677 in the morning, 5iu log immediately before I workout(6pm), and the gh at bedtime(11pm). Definitely looking bigger and rounder, but I also upped my carbs by 50% too. LOL!
watch your prolactine levels while running 2 19-nor testosterone.
About timing:
Pre workout : 1h before workout pin your half dose of hgh
30 min later pin your fast acting insulin

pin the rest of your hgh pre bed.

800mg test/wk
600mg deca/wk
200mg tren E/wk
300mg primo/wk
12.5mg mk677/day

All that for this...

I'm late to the party...but I don't think it's terrible to add mass after 40. In fact, if health is in order and you are smart it seems like you can keep rolling pretty good until 44-47 (that isn't a suggestion that this is healthy, but that it's doable) especially if you do not weigh a ton and you keep bp, bc, etc, in order.

Am I nuts though or is that a hell of a jump from trt to basically 2,000mgs a week. I'm nothing special (and that's the point of my next sentence), but I bulked to 270 at 5'8", won shows, and stepped on a national stage without using half that total mg amount. Again, I mention that because I am NOT anything special.

I am overly cautious, but that all just seems like a lot to jump to. I'm not sure if that's the norm for you or not. I see you mentioned you were 10 weeks on trt, were you on this much before that?

If I were you heck I'd take 500mgs of test and 300mgs of deca, a little gh. I'd break it up into 4 week "segments" and titrate up as needed. I know this isn't really your question but this just seems like you are over hurrying to just throw the kitchen sink at it.

I don't think bulking after 40 is bad - if you're healthy and haven't maxed your peds and stuff since your 20s then you can still push your body far at that age - I have a few clients over 40 and they are competitors
Agreement. I myself made my biggest progress from 40 to 45 years old

Echoing a little what Big Dave said, I’m not a fan of jumping into the peak dose all at once. Up your shit, ride it out for 4 weeks, upp it again, ride it out. Basically don’t let your body get accustomed to 2g right off the bat. I actually don’t even really know anyone who does that, just wanted to reiterate that point tho.

Guys in precontest don’t jump into 3g with Tren, mast and orals at 16 weeks out. They slowly ramp it up. Do the same with every cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131