over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CABERGOLINE the official discussion.

id like to know where to get caber in pill form at a decent price. I have found one source but they are very expensive.

Does anyone who gets increased libido effects from cabergoline get the same effects from pramipexole?

I'm taking prami at 0.125mg 4 time a day but its not having any libido effect som I'm wondering if cabergoline will work better for this.

Does anyone who gets increased libido effects from cabergoline get the same effects from pramipexole?

I'm taking prami at 0.125mg 4 time a day but its not having any libido effect som I'm wondering if cabergoline will work better for this.

Prami has more profound libido effects IMO. The effects are somewhat acute I find

If I was you I would do a larger dose like 0.5mg at night and see if you notice changes in libido.

IIRC, Prami has a higher influence on D2 receptors which is why it is a stronger libido boost then caber.

International Aging systems sells caber. They are legit from my experience

Prami has more profound libido effects IMO. The effects are somewhat acute I find

If I was you I would do a larger dose like 0.5mg at night and see if you notice changes in libido.

IIRC, Prami has a higher influence on D2 receptors which is why it is a stronger libido boost then caber.

That .5 recommendation is for prami? If so how often.

people report serious stomach sides with prami, I don't see why caber would not hold up in a liquid. Not knocking anything, but like a lot in this game, its trial and error.

Thank you for the info.

people report serious stomach sides with prami, I don't see why caber would not hold up in a liquid. Not knocking anything, but like a lot in this game, its trial and error.

I have heard this over and over about how caber only last for a short time in solution. (40 days? IIRC)

p

prami doesnt seem to boost my libdo. it does make me good and tired. its never made me sick. i havent tried caber because its hard to find and ive heard same thing, liquid caber is bad. i dont no if its true? anyone ever tried iron-dragon liquid caber or prami?

funny this thread popped up, i just recently wasted 4 months of gh at a high dose because I was using caber...don't waste your time or money on it, it decreases IGF-1 SIGNIFICANTLY. I was getting 100's on my igf-1 with 10+iu's of gh

This is an old thread but since it's here up top, I might as well throw in my experience.

I found that after a few weeks on Tren (happened with both A and E as low as 500mg/wk to 800mg/wk) my libido was insane, hardons were insane, but I couldn't cum for the life of me. Coupled with the diminished cardio sides of Tren I was just an overheated sweaty gorilla abusing my poor Wife's genitals and nearly collapsing desperately trying to get a nut.

This is while keeping my E2 on-point with pharma Aromasin the whole time.

Anyway, .5mg (half a pill) of pharma Caber (Cabaser) every 3.5 days completely fixed that, and I was able to cum again in a reasonable amount of time. On top of that it dramatically reduced my refractory period, and a few times I was able to experience the closest thing to multiples I've ever had (kind of a long rolling orgasm that lasted like a minute plus).

I've read a number of places that Caber doesn't do well with moisture, which is I'm guessing the reason why it's one ancillary you don't want to buy in liquid form. When you buy pharma Caber the lid has a little container with dessicant to keep it dry, which lends some credence to that claim.

That's my experience, I wouldn't touch Tren (haven't run Deca yet) without having some on hand.

Lowering my gh and igf1 is okay as long as I keep my sanity. Me and tren w/o caber is a disaster. Anger at everyone. You won't wanna be in same zip code as me

funny this thread popped up, i just recently wasted 4 months of gh at a high dose because I was using caber...don't waste your time or money on it, it decreases IGF-1 SIGNIFICANTLY. I was getting 100's on my igf-1 with 10+iu's of gh
When you came off caber did you get retested and see if your levels came up? Did you get results from the gh at all? Normal gh side effects?

When you came off caber did you get retested and see if your levels came up? Did you get results from the gh at all? Normal gh side effects?

yeah i retested after i i got off caber for 4 weeks and my igf levels were close to 1000. I always test my gh serums and igf-1. Before the GH serums were through the roof, igf-1 low. After i stopped caber, igf-1 and gh both were high

results from the gh was leaning out super fast, not much growth that i usually see, now growth is back.

side effects is a horrible indicator for gh lol

Last edited:

yeah i retested after i i got off caber for 4 weeks and my igf levels were close to 1000. I always test my gh serums and igf-1. Before the GH serums were through the roof, igf-1 low. After i stopped caber, igf-1 and gh both were high

results from the gh was leaning out super fast, not much growth that i usually see, now growth is back.

Could be why after tren (I stop caber too) I get really lean really quick for another 4wks

Well I'm both happy and sad to hear this. I'm happy because someone finally confirmed it via blood work, but I'm sad because I'm on week 4 of gh and I've been using caber the entire time and I also have a bunch of it left. It also sucks because prami is about the next best option since it increases igf levels but makes me feel "off" no matter how slow I titrate the dose up. Any blood work with other prolactin inhibitors?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws