over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CABERGOLINE the official discussion.

Well I'm both happy and sad to hear this. I'm happy because someone finally confirmed it via blood work, but I'm sad because I'm on week 4 of gh and I've been using caber the entire time and I also have a bunch of it left. It also sucks because prami is about the next best option since it increases igf levels but makes me feel "off" no matter how slow I titrate the dose up. Any blood work with other prolactin inhibitors?

unfortunately never used any other prolactin inhibitors, I'm on tren right now trying to go without it and seeing how it goes but I was super happy to see my igf-1 levels finally up.

There is no possible way caber can have they great of an impact on Igf levels. Maybe natural levels but not when on gh. I've been on .5mg 2x per week for over 6yrs and always am on gh. I've done tons of gh serum and Igf tests. I will stop caber for a month and get tested to see if there is any diff.

"ILL STICK WITH MUCUNA PRURIENS GH IS TOO EXPENSIVE"

I use this too but alternate with gh.

So this basically says cabergoline will not effect gh or Igf levels.

No, what this says is that normal gh function returns in most after cabergoline treatment is removed.

There is no possible way caber can have they great of an impact on Igf levels. Maybe natural levels but not when on gh. I've been on .5mg 2x per week for over 6yrs and always am on gh. I've done tons of gh serum and Igf tests. I will stop caber for a month and get tested to see if there is any diff.

It reduces natural gh output, so if using exogenous gh high enough to wipe out your natural production then it shouldn't change igf levels. If you only use a couple iu's in the am then cabergoline could do some damage to your natural gh and thus igf levels.

What about peptides? Can caber effect them since that's still natural gh output?

i would bet 98% of us use this drug as a bro science recommendation without blood work and its completely unnecessary .

we know prolactin cant get crazy without the presence of high E2 so unless you're a mess already or want to find out if you can double cum shot stay off and keep it in the safe for emergencies

always get bloods done 6 weeks after starting a cycle and use this to adjust

Damn this sucks I've used caber for years and years. I hope the effect on peptides was minimal. I will try prami next. I take caber at .5mg 2x per week. Anyone know an equivalent dose of prami to that? Thanks

Kinda hard to argue with the above.....If someone is running MP's Caber and prolactin is high please post something.....cuz as of yet i haven't seen anything......i felt all the same sides as everyone else but fact is, bloods came back with prolactin in check which is what matters really.

I have not finished reading this thread but this llooked like a place I should comment.

I ran deca, had trouble climaxing. Dick was hard but just took a lot more work to complete. Took some caber and maybe even prarmi. I had blood work done and my prolactin level was non detect. So maybe some the sides from nor-19 AAs are not caused by high prolactin.

Both those studies say that cabergoline has no effect or positive effect on GH/peptides.

we know prolactin cant get crazy without the presence of high E2 so unless you're a mess already or want to find out if you can double cum shot stay off and keep it in the safe for emergencies

you got proof for this without quoting a PM member of your choice or using broscience?

Still unsure

Well I have now read this entire "Official Cabergoline" thread and feel just as unsure weather to run it or not, and if the liquid product I have had in the refrigerator for the past 6-12 months is still good.

After almost three years that this thread has been around, we still don't seem to have a clear understanding as to how it may or may not affect igf-1 levels and it a liquid product will work or hold up for any length of time.

Maybe I have at least learned that there are some things to consider with running caber.

Interestingly, I still in the investigation stage of why my igf-1 levels were elevated to 430 after discontinuing GH at 2 ius/day for 3-4 weeks. The first blood work show 325. I waited 3-4 weeks and the second still came up high at 430. My endo says its time for a 24 hour urine test for GH. I already went back to peptides to increase GH and igf-1. To be honest, I have not seen any dramatic affects from the peptides yet. Elevated igf-1 does not seem to be making that big of a difference. I did think the actual GH helped me stay cut while off cycle. But the peptides don't seem to be having that significant of an impact.

I guess I'll just try adding in the old liquid caber I have at .25mg twice a week and see if I can tell anything. I also will likely be doing more blood work in the near future so we will see how it all comes out.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws