over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Dead???

RIP Dallas! You were one of my absolute favorites.

I don't want to take away from this thread, but if can't do Heimlich maneuver, you put them on the ground and do chest compressions to dislodge it and than finger swipe.

This is true but if he had been down long enough there is no brining him back. I'm a FF/Emt and people die all the time from random shit. The only way to know what happened is when the ME gives the cause of death. His body weight, insulin usage, choking, blah blah blah no one knows yet. Dallas was a class act and prayers go to his family and friends. He was defiantly way to young but death is a part of life.

Wow, got a text about it this morning. He's my age :( RIP Dallas

Speechless. Did not expect to hear anything like this about Dallas...despite walking around at such a huge size, hearing about his incredible consistency in regards to meals and staying healthy (at least as much as one could imagine in this particular lifestyle) was always impressive to me.

RIP big guy :(...if there is indeed an afterlife, I'd say he's one of the few that may be able to beat God's PRs.

all I have to say is RIP to Dallas mccarver and I hope he is at peace

Jeez, very sad news to read:(

This kid had so much potential, and he was so damn young, very sad.

Hopefully more details come about on his cause of death. Finding somebody passed out on the floor with food in their mouth could be from a few things. Some of the ones mentioned could be the case, but it's hard to say with so few details.

The bodybuilding subculture has lost a great kid today, and my condolences to anybody that knew him personally, and to those of you who liked him as a fan too.

With the Olympia only like a month or so away, there will be an emptiness.

Am lost for words. RIP Dallas. Consolence to his family.

I don't want to take away from this thread, but if can't do Heimlich maneuver, you put them on the ground and do chest compressions to dislodge it and than finger swipe.

They dont recommend finger swipes anymore. People were pushing food back into the throat.

RIP he was an inspiration to so many of us. Its a sad day to see him go, I know many people who have known him personally and they all speak of how humble and kind he was.

RIP Dallas - and may God be with his family, friends and loved ones at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zYVj2-7H00"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zYVj2-7H00[/ame]

Small afterglow of Dallas by us Germans - enjoy guys, may Dallas RIP.

I'm so sad to hear the news. RIP young brother... Condolences to all of his family and friends. I was hoping to see him capture the Sandow one day...

Josh L went out for cardio and came back home (as he is staying with Dallas) to find him face down in the kitchen, blue in the neck and face. He had a blocked airway as a result of choking on his food.

Tragic and such a terrible way to go.

His death has nothing to do with his dosages, his health, or his bodyweight. You can be sure there will be conspiracies flying around, but they are the facts.

RIP

It's amazing how much shit and judging people do without knowing the facts. Why don't you do this wait for the report to come out and say what cause it before running your mouth.

R.I.P brother

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I agree. I have a FEELING his doses were some of the highest in the top levels.

Very sad.

A young man passes away because of what we are hearing as a result of choking and don't know 100% until autopsy, and all you say is you have a feeling his doses were high?

Have some respect and not make it about something it's not at this point and time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys.. the only thing we can go on right now is what sources close to him have said.. he choked.. not unheard of by any means.. we can speculate as to how.. what.. where etc.. but its all speculation and not real fair to Dallas or family.. so until we learn more let's keep the dose talk etc absent from this thread.. pay our respects and wait to hear anything new.. by all accounts he was a awesome guy..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131