mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you use protein powder? Yes? No? Why?

Guys, there seems to be either confusion or mistyped info between beef protein isolate and hydrolyzed beef collagen. They are different. BPI is not collagen.

the assertion was made that all beef protein isolate is actually beef collagen - so i was looking for clarification on the matter

they are very expensive, at least in my country

Very expensive when I was in Asia. We have it pretty good in the the US in regards to supplement costs. Pharmaceuticals, not so much.

Taking a Lactaid tablet made a huge difference for me.

Such a difference. For the longest time I didn’t know I wasn’t suppose to pee out of my ass after a bowl of cereal or slice of pizza 🤣.

Now I keep one of those Costco sized boxes in the car for the meals I have outside of the house.

I just switched switched out my pwo shake for a meal with a white rice base and low fat protein source. But that is mostly because i am cutting back on my protein intake in general. Protein, Steroid doses, and gym weight are probably the most over compensated things in body building. 2 grams per lbs of protein is overkill in my experience, not to mention the stress it puts on your kidneys. My BUN levels are too high for my liking.

whats everyones thoughts on RULE1 protein
its one of the only brands ive had that gives me zero digestion issues
taste good too

I just switched switched out my pwo shake for a meal with a white rice base and low fat protein source. But that is mostly because i am cutting back on my protein intake in general. Protein, Steroid doses, and gym weight are probably the most over compensated things in body building. 2 grams per lbs of protein is overkill in my experience, not to mention the stress it puts on your kidneys. My BUN levels are too high for my liking.
Not to be a dick, but this is the most insane comment I’ve read all day. All 3 of those, in good amounts, make people fuckin huge. Anything discrediting them is ignorant and just plain wrong.

Also, high protein diets are absolutely fine for kidney health and have been shown to be fine through several studies. Now if you have prior kidney issues/problems, then that’s another story…but you are just spewing out ridiculous info in your post. And I’m giving it to you in the nicest way possible.

wut? Even if we removed the drug component from the conversation....resistance training, and protein are essentially the cornerstones of building muscle. They are not "over compensated" they are bodybuilding.

I use mainly whole foods but I will have a shake after a workout.

wut? Even if we removed the drug component from the conversation....resistance training, and protein are essentially the cornerstones of building muscle. They are not "over compensated" they are bodybuilding.
He's got 5 whole posts... I say troll.

Definitely still think whey protein powders are useful and I still use them. Before bed, pwo, big smoothie shakes for breakfast in a rush, tossed in oatmeal with blueberries and honey is my shit right now

I Use truenutriton with added Probiotics,eaas, and bcaaas added with fairlife milk. 2 scoops of this with 8oz. Fairlife is 69grams of protein.

2 scoops of casien before bed, used to use optimum but the vitamin shoppe brand is about a third the cost so use that, hopefully it's decent quality a search didn't yield any info saying it isn't. Mix with Greek yogurt, cinnamon, strawberry to make a pudding.

2 scoops of casien before bed, used to use optimum but the vitamin shoppe brand is about a third the cost so use that, hopefully it's decent quality a search didn't yield any info saying it isn't. Mix with Greek yogurt, cinnamon, strawberry to make a pudding.
What flavor do u use?

Usually just chocolate
Same here but I use blueberry. For some reason I thought u would say vanilla or something like that because of the strawberry but if blueberry goes w chocolate strawberry does too!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws