advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does crushing estrogen to zero cause a massive headache?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've experimented with this and made sure all the test was out of my system and use masteron only and got a massive headache, I had to take a small dose DHEA to raise estrogen, that within a couple months or few hours, headache subsided

It's possible it could have been something else but I'm thinking it was zero estrogen, as not sure I could or want to handle feeling like that again and would have to take a small dose of Dhea to raise estrogen.

Has anyone experimented with crashing estrogen to zero on purpose to achieve a look and could not take it because it caused a massive headache?

I've experimented with this and made sure all the test was out of my system and use masteron only and got a massive headache, I had to take a small dose DHEA to raise estrogen, that within a couple months or few hours, headache subsided

It's possible it could have been something else but I'm thinking it was zero estrogen, as not sure I could or want to handle feeling like that again and would have to take a small dose of Dhea to raise estrogen.

Has anyone experimented with crashing estrogen to zero on purpose to achieve a look and could not take it because it caused a massive headache?
What @nothuman said. But out of personal curiosity, what was the purpose of this crazy experiment? 😂

Funny you should say this. My chick has been having debilitating migraines related to hormonal issues for some time now. They always get more intense around her period, which is when there is a big drop in estrogen. This is also why chicks going through menopause suffer migraines.

I think it may have to do with a rapid change in estro than just the levels being low, but migraines in general are a complete rabbit hole topic that most doctors cant even figure out.

What @nothuman said. But out of personal curiosity, what was the purpose of this crazy experiment? 😂

The purpose was to come in as dry as possible. People do this all the time, crushing estrogen with an ai, before judges, judge your look for competition

To see what I looked li but really didnt make it that far. Could not handle it more than a day after injecting Mast, headache was one of the worst feelings ever had.

The purpose was to come in as dry as possible. People do this all the time, crushing estrogen with an ai, before judges, judge your look for competition

To see what I looked li but really didnt make it that far. Could not handle it more than a day after injecting Mast, headache was one of the worst feelings ever had.
Are you currently stage lean?

I don't want to be perceived as a boor and a hater again, but I have the impression that soon, when a meteorite hits the planet Earth, it will also be the fault of low estrogen....
global warming too !

I don't want to be perceived as a boor and a hater again, but I have the impression that soon, when a meteorite hits the planet Earth, it will also be the fault of low estrogen....
I find the amount of androgens I put in my body has a larger effect than the amount of ai I take.

I don't like your sarcasm dude.
Low estrogen kidnapped my family and raped my red fish.

I get the “theory”, but this is NOT how guys come in before stepping on stage before a show. At least not me or any of the ones I know.. or the top coaches.

Maybe you had other things in like orals and halo, etc?

But to answer your question- crashing estrogen that hard and dropping test levels that low can sure give you headaches, but will do far worse. It’s not all how id suggest doing that IMO.

I think my head hurts reading this thread more than it would from your low estrogen “experiment”. 🤣

Dehydration was likely the cause of your headaches or electrolyte imbalance

@Love_to_Bodybuild do you have pics from nationals? Did you come in at your best?
Screenshot_20231214-073711_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20231214-073741_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bro you are a member of professionalmuscle, you can do much better than this, if it's a knowledge (lack of) thing then I will prep you free of charge, even if you half ass do what I say you can be much better than this ^

View attachment 187813View attachment 187814

Bro you are a member of professionalmuscle, you can do much better than this, if it's a knowledge (lack of) thing then I will prep you free of charge, even if you half ass do what I say you can be much better than this ^
You did give your stage # 562 in another thread so we could check you out (so your not thinking I'm just being a dick)

Post in thread 'All things insulin- my take, opinion and experience.' https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ke-opinion-and-experience.178917/post-3309722

No, he is not
I'm not what?

Can't see other peoples posts bc they're on ignore
I get the “theory”, but this is NOT how guys come in before stepping on stage before a show. At least not me or any of the ones I know.. or the top coaches.

Maybe you had other things in like orals and halo, etc?

But to answer your question- crashing estrogen that hard and dropping test levels that low can sure give you headaches, but will do far worse. It’s not all how id suggest doing that IMO.

I think my head hurts reading this thread more than it would from your low estrogen “experiment”. 🤣
Nope no halo won't do it. Nothing very androgenic bc of prostate prevention. If you see my cycles it's low and very low compared to a most on here. Not being holier than thou, but do have a little rn f muscle in my 6ft 3 3/4 frame, still need to fill my frame out more. Conditioning has always been issue.

Back on trt now 150-200 mgs test next three weeks
@Love_to_Bodybuild do you have pics from nationals? Did you come in at your best?
You've probably seen pics of me more conditioned than this. 2018 comes to mind, 2017 Jr nats classic, maybe 2012 heavyweights

@b-boy Thank you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity