advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does crushing estrogen to zero cause a massive headache?

Man, I'd be honored to work with you. I don't think we live far away
I've gotta say, I used to think self-coaching was a plausible option. But after a few cycles, I asked a local pro for some help. We backed off on the gear, and every speck of food and every drop of fluid that goes into my body is measured.

Here's a shot of me after 2 cycles, and a picture after working with my coach for 8 months:

https://i.ibb.co/ChX071f/A27-E2560-5221-4-B8-F-BFA8-7426-EB680594.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/4W4rpLk/C6-AE185-D-8744-4-B15-9009-F2556-F34-D65-D.jpg

And especially if you have someone like @b-boy or @luki7788 in your corner and you follow their plan, there's no way you won't make signficant progress.

Im in Greece so i learned do all on my own

Lack of coaches here and english not mother language

Take brad offer he is one of the realest mthrfkrs on the net and a pro

I used to copy Brad diets when i was not advanced lol

Lets gooooo

Ripped to shreds 💪🏻🫡

I wouldn't do that if I was you, not yet anyways, if you start dropping weight fast later on then I will give you a free meal, but if you get into the habit of eating food that is highly palatable then you are in for a tough diet as you will just end up cheating from the hunger and wanting that tastey food. If you must go out then have a steak, no potatoe and a salad (I still wouldn't do this as you can't properly track what your eating) I know it suck but I want to see you LEAN, prove to me and yourself that you can do it then do a show next year and come in way beyond your best ever and hopefully win or place top 5!
This is a quote from our pm? He asked about having a free meal at a restaurant (steak, potatoes, dessert)
And he posted my answer to him.

This is a quote from our pm? He asked about having a free meal at a restaurant (steak, potatoes, dessert)
no offense but this is standard - an overweight guy wants to lose fat but before he even starts the diet he already asks about a cheat meal lol - it's a waste of time sorry and no hate

Either you have balls or you don't - if food can control you, it means you have a weak character and accept it as it is because with such a mentality you will never change it

and no, this is not hate, but pure truth that no one wants to hear

You’re so much more patient than I am. The fact you even wrote him back. My answer would have been simple.

LOL NO

Now I get it if there’s a wife, family or gf wanting to have social time to eat out. We’ve all eaten (at least I have) plenty of our prepped meals out to eat with others before.

When I trained people and did their diets, people ask me when their cheat meals were. My answer was always the same, "You haven't earned it yet". "I'll let you know when you earned it." Work is rewarded through hard work, not half assed.

no offense but this is standard - an overweight guy wants to lose fat but before he even starts the diet he already asks about a cheat meal lol - it's a waste of time sorry and no hate

Either you have balls or you don't - if food can control you, it means you have a weak character and accept it as it is because with such a mentality you will never change it

and no, this is not hate, but pure truth that no one wants to hear
I'm reminded of one of the best things you ever posted on here just a few months ago - 'This is not a pussy sport.'

I don't want to be perceived as a boor and a hater again, but I have the impression that soon, when a meteorite hits the planet Earth, it will also be the fault of low estrogen....
No! It will be because of low T which leads to sloth, obesity and lack of ambition so the men manning the telescopes just didn't show up to work and missed the coming giant meteor.

View attachment 187813View attachment 187814

Bro you are a member of professionalmuscle, you can do much better than this, if it's a knowledge (lack of) thing then I will prep you free of charge, even if you half ass do what I say you can be much better than this ^
Wait, is this really a person on this forum?? This has to be a joke!!!! 😳

I feel like these people just do stupid shit and then in retrospect claim it was an experiment to look like dumb 😂
I don’t get how you woukd get it to zero or why if you wanted to get dry and hard nolva woukd do it without putting you at 0. How much AI woukd it take to hit zero? I know even low dose ai causes mood swings and a myriad of issues I don’t get the zero. I am interested in how it would affect the heart. I know women outlive men in general is estro part of that?

@Love_to_Bodybuild .... what app are you using to track your meals. Have you weighed and tracked a full day of eating yet?

@Love_to_Bodybuild .... what app are you using to track your meals. Have you weighed and tracked a full day of eating yet?
Cronometer. Yes, weighed out cooked meat. Yes. Haven't been able to log a full day yet because still learning cronometer app. Have been counting calories in a nutrition log book, like I did everyday, for fifteen years.

Attachments

• IMG_20231217_221315600.jpg
    IMG_20231217_221315600.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 31
Cronometer. Yes, weighed out cooked meat. Yes. Haven't been able to log a full day yet because still learning cronometer app. Have been counting calories in a nutrition log book, like I did everyday, for fifteen years.
damn.
@Love_to_Bodybuild ...you able to decipher what you wrote?
FYI-excited for you and cheering you on.

MS

I need you to use the app, log the food so I can see screenshots of what EXACTLY that you ate. Weigh everything! The only thing I weigh uncooked is oatmeal.

one cannot use the glucometer, the other cannot use the application on the phone...

it's really sad... no hate
I cannot lift any weight under any circumstances, can you prep me for the Arnold Classic?
Please. Already have the posing trunks.

To OP: To answer the original question, i think it could be that crashing estrogen can run into a headache. First time I used letro I went from pumped and full to the next day flat and achy. I filled a syringe with Sustanon and .. BOOM.. all better. Now look what you've done. You're whole life is under a microscope.

Now look what you've done. You're whole life is under a microscope.
Welcome to NPC bodybuilding where you pay and agree to compete in a competition and give the organization the authority to post your half naked competition pictures all over the internet 📸 📷

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131