over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dylan Gemilli/Isarms scam

what a little puke, I just want to flick him in his face

Elite was dead from 2007 onward after all the little dipshits took over the board with their scams and Paul giving the reigns over the Rick to do what he wanted.

Yep, that was my first board, and I loved it. IBut man it was crazy how quickly it went down the drain. It became a monster circle-jerk where people were just boot-kissing for karma. I found myself arguing with Needto and Montana fairly regularly before I gave up on the place, just rotated between a few screen-names as they would periodically ban me (me's?). lol

maybe post his photos can let more people far away his lies

Maybe you should read the thread instead of just post for posting sake and see that there are pictures of him in the thread.................

Saw this thread thought that I should drop a commnet. This guy is a true moron. Making youtube vids buy reading out of steroids.com and other sources without having any real experience. Go grab some in n out burgers I bet you'd look better. Stay away from this guy and whatever he recommends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan wearing SHOULDER Pads to look bigger. Lmao. Look at his left shoulder (to your right(. Just above his pencil arms you'll see some abnormal bulge in his shirt that definitely is not his deltoid. Smh

Attachments

• IMG_5433.JPG
    IMG_5433.JPG
    283 KB · Views: 668
I think people that make vids post pics and even promote fitness products or anything related should look the part. No one wants the fat kid at Gnc telling them what new protein powder they should try lol

He posted on another board without his face included...the giveaway was the one abcessed shoulder he has...claiming he's only 2.5grams of oil alone to break 200lbs at over 6ft :confused:

He posted on another board without his face included...the giveaway was the one abcessed shoulder he has...claiming he's only 2.5grams of oil alone to break 200lbs at over 6ft :confused:

WTF,if that's an abcess it's huge.I'd be hauling ass to the hospital.how could he let it get that big.geez

looks like gyno too

Last edited:
How do you run grams of gear and make no gains? I don't understand

This guy is a known scam artist. I would not listen to anything he has to say.

It looks to me the guy is the prime example of someone who think they are going to out juice a shitty diet and sissy training program..
My gym unfortunately is full of these clowns..they are usually the ones standing around running their flapper and giving advice instead of training.

This guy is a known scam artist. I would not listen to anything he has to say.

Then how come guys like you and ill gotten are on isarms giving him props and generally being nice to him and then come on here and talk shit behind his back?

That makes no sense. Ive joined on a few boards and im seeing an interesting pattern

Last edited:
Then how come guys like you and ill gotten are on isarms giving him props and generally being nice to him and then come on here and talk shit behind his back?

That makes no sense. Ive joined on a few boards and im seeing an interesting pattern

And looked who started the thread .... alpha can't keep Dylan's wiener out of his mouth now on isarms. Hilarious .

And looked who started the thread .... alpha can't keep Dylan's wiener out of his mouth now on isarms. Hilarious .

Thats exactly my point. If you have something to say to the guy then go to HIM and say it on his board. Why be on here saying it. Makes no sense to me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity