over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dylan Gemilli/Isarms scam

Sarmsx is affiliated with isarms.

Then why do board reps from each company bash each other like crazy? Both sites seems basically the same. They look like identical products with different labels tacked on.

I guess they separated.

That's how this guy is, he's been affiliated with many forums and repped for many.

Once they realize he's a scumbag. Dylan turns around and starts talking mad shit, calling scammers and what not. He is not to be trusted.

I go on every new YT vid he puts out and bash his stick figure ass every chance I get. I've tried a few times on his boards in the past but we all know how that pans out...instant ban and delete.
I don't know who or what I'm more mad at...his punk ass or the hundreds of misled blind ppl that follow him and his copy/paste guruistic juice knowledge lmao!
These kids, who else would believe his shit, follow his pretty boy human pipe cleaner emaciated dying aids victim with stage 10 cancer who has never touched a weight nor broke a sweat...out of desperation. What else would drive them to pay for his fakemones?

its always awesome when some flyweight tard is giving out info on every aas under the sun. guys body looks like a 16 yr old average high school kid. true idiot internet sensation here. id love to meet this puke in person. ill show him what aas are all about with my fist through his bird skull lol. everythinmg iv heard this guy say is bullshit. especially his take on primobolan. fucking moron.

It always looks like he is just reading something off Wikipedia and then saying wowww that's awesome and beneficial and then talk out his ass lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I was wondering what was going on at Elite and Evo. Although Dylan isn't at either site, it just seems like the only thing that is going on is the exact same mods (all of them - same ones at elite and evo) replying to every single thread with the same info. The crazy thing, is several of them don't look like they lift either.

I was on the AF Board since the early 2000's and it just disappeared a couple months ago. I've been trying to find a new board, so went back to Elite, tried Evo, and several others. PM seems to be much better. I'm tired of reading responses from mods all pushing their sarms and products they sell. Literally look at the threads. No responses from anybody except mods, saying the same things, selling sarms and other products sold by them and their sponsors.

Does anyone know what happened to the AF Board?

My daughter has got more size than him by just drinking hersheys milk choc.
I never click on his fuckin videos on youtube despit these mofo suggestions youtube pops me just because of his douch face. Sorry but this guy smells bullshit from miles. billion videos and not more than 3K views on each, it doesnt seems legit :chee'y-sm

Last edited:
This is the msg you get when you go to his YouTube chan:
"This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."

That's that I guess.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHnxz7sZSSY"]Help restore the Dylan Gemelli Youtube Channels on Youtube!! - YouTube[/ame]

This guy is a complete scammer, tried his S4 and ostarine for 4 weeks, he claims sarms can give you no gyno..... by the 4 th week I got gyno. I had a lump under my left nipple. Fortunately it went away for whatever reason. Also I was young and stupid and not till now finally realized that sarms do almost nothing at all and what I attained in that short time could have been done naturally. There is almost no benefit to sarms.

Moral of the story don’t waste your time with sarms, if your gonna do anything do the real thing.

Just my opinion.

I dunno...I never had any dealings with him or SARMS, but have read a ton of bad stuff about him.

Youtube is really putting a stop to anabolic discussion on their site, and that SUCKS.

Dylan is the reason I left working as a mod on elite fitness and stopped designing products for needtobuildmuscle.

He wrote a thread saying he was on 600mg of primo
80mg of var
100mg tren ace
and 500mg of test

And he posted a pic of himself at 5% bf, saying low dose cycles gave him this ripped look, I said he looked like he had aids, rick said I needed to take my post down as Dylan was working for him by then too, I said I wouldn't, so he deleted my post.

Then I posted some of my writings, he deleted my threads every time.

The guy doesn't know a thing, look at his youtube vids, he looks like a very weird drug using **EDIT**.

He does know a thing man... he knows how to research for info on PED that anyone could find on google and read it on his videos like if he actually knew what he is talking about!

I hate Dylan, you can tell the guy is a douche-bag... I'd love to kick his skinny ass

Dylan wearing SHOULDER Pads to look bigger. Lmao. Look at his left shoulder (to your right(. Just above his pencil arms you'll see some abnormal bulge in his shirt that definitely is not his deltoid. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is one of those weirdos you don't want around your family... he gives me the creeps

The funniest is when they post there PCT protocols. Nah bro you don't need nolva, clomid, or HCG. What you need is this 120 dollar bottle of my PCT product.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear