over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dylan Gemilli/Isarms scam

Dylan is the reason I left working as a mod on elite fitness and stopped designing products for needtobuildmuscle.

He wrote a thread saying he was on 600mg of primo
80mg of var
100mg tren ace
and 500mg of test

And he posted a pic of himself at 5% bf, saying low dose cycles gave him this ripped look, I said he looked like he had aids, rick said I needed to take my post down as Dylan was working for him by then too, I said I wouldn't, so he deleted my post.

Then I posted some of my writings, he deleted my threads every time.

The guy doesn't know a thing, look at his youtube vids, he looks like a very weird drug using **EDIT**.

I used to mod on Elite when he was there. He would recommend huge stacks of sarms and pct programs to fat guys who didn't have a clue and just wanted to lose weight. He would literally recommend $1000 cycles to complete newbies... everything he sold of course with a special discount for them :eek: He is the biggest joke on all forums. They soon let him go and him and his mates well not quite sure but the info is above so they carried on ripping off many other people. Some of his cycles were well over 2 grams and he must have 13 inch arms. I think is sarm of choice looks like it would be crack :eek: He doesn't look well at all.

Look at all those gains. That's what you get running his sarms ultra stack!

Elite was dead from 2007 onward after all the little dipshits took over the board with their scams and Paul giving the reigns over the Rick to do what he wanted.

Elite was dead from 2007 onward after all the little dipshits took over the board with their scams and Paul giving the reigns over the Rick to do what he wanted.

Agreed, as said above there were some great mods before all that happened.
Really sad that it literally went down hill so fast and lost reputable guys like Elvia

Lol this guy is ALL OVER YouTube and unfortunately he is ALWAYS one of the first people to always come up (almost as much as Rich Piana) when looking for feedback on really any compound (not that I use YouTube as a research tool, but after I've done my research and want to hear about people's experiences, before/after shots, etc. I'll throw the compound in YouTube's search bar and see what comes back). Anyways, me and my boy were talking about this dude the other day. He is representing a SARM website so why is he talking about juice and peptides? I've caught a few of his discrepancies/lack of knowledge points. One was that he said IGF-1 was very anabolic (true) AND very androgenic (not true). IGf-1 isn't androgenic the slightest bit. It is more anabolic than Testosterone, but Dylan said the reason for hair growth is BC of its androgenic properties, which is absolutely incorrect, as if it were androgenic it would cause the pre mature balding, not hair on the top of your head to grow... I could go on and on, he also recommended stacking IGF-1 w SARMs during PCT. Why would you run SARMs that ARE suppressive (despite what Dylan says) when you are in the crucial state of trying to get the body to produce test on its own again?! Dylan should be taken off the Internet or at least should just stick to what he represents - SARMs. My friend and I were also both baffled by this 145 lb twig discussing advanced cycles and compounds. Also, I just saw that picture of Dylan and didn't realize he was THAT tiny. If you've seen any of his YouTube videos, the camera is always looking up at him on an angle and they never show below he chest to allow you to fully see just how much of a wet noodle he really is. SMH this guy is a disgrace and gives everything a bad wrap by being misinformed and acting like an expert...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha what a tool. Dude is the reason I hate elite fitness and evo so much. He is the biggest scumbag in the industry

He's a total tool to say the least. I left EF boards because of his bullshit posts and recommendations to the rookies. He's about the size of my left nut :banghead:

I just cant believe this is a real person! IMG_6837.JPG
IMG_6838.JPG

Actually........now that I think about it......the most disturbing part is we all probably have half a dozen guys in our gym right now doin the same **EDIT** shit when they're home. Im off to the gym now.......I'll certainly be on the lookout for you cuddle-buddy suspects!
FML

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sticking up for the guy. Never met him. No idea who he is But who has credible info these days. Seems like everyone has there own thoughts on how to use what gear. It's more of who comes off as more believable then the other guy.

He knows what he's doing, he's ripped and can wear pink, plus he's very cool.

What ya gona do?

Not sticking up for the guy. Never met him. No idea who he is But who has credible info these days. Seems like everyone has there own thoughts on how to use what gear. It's more of who comes off as more believable then the other guy.

Never trust a skinny chef

He isn't a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, a weightlifter, or a strongman; he's a salesman. For me, that's enough to be wary of anything he claims.

I've got a few kids that look like him at my gym..they are either taking selfies with a bunch of weight on the bar that they can't lift or hitting front double bi's in the middle of the gym with their 13in arms.
They are always the ones offering their infinite wisdom to whoever will listen.

Where are all the EVO fan boys?

Elitefitness, evolutionary, sarms1, need2buildmuscle, now isarms, sarmsx, fuck you Dylan gemelli!

now thats a super heavy weight if I ever saw one, lol what a tool

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity