over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dylan Gemilli/Isarms scam

elitfitness has always been a joke. I wish I knew about pro muscle before wasting my time on that retarded site as well at steroid.com. The complete cesspool of the internet, where you get flamed for not doing PCT.

Then how come guys like you and ill gotten are on isarms giving him props and generally being nice to him and then come on here and talk shit behind his back?

That makes no sense. Ive joined on a few boards and im seeing an interesting pattern

Not sure why I am getting dragged into this

But again. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But real men go to the guy and say dylan i dont like how you do things etc.

Cause they are scared of the reprocussions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But again. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But real men go to the guy and say dylan i dont like how you do things etc.

Cause they are scared of the reprocussions

Personally, I like to use language that's as direct as possible.

The (non)problem with that is the psychotic break from reality. In such a case you would have to use some other form of language in order to break through.

Most of these exhibitionists simply exhibit the psychotic tone. Even when they think-think that they are employing some clever double edged marketing. It's just the coked-up personality. They are totally detached from accepting new information, yet the pathological may be able to adapt just enough to keep it up.

Do you like talking to crazy people? Well it can be fun, but don't expect much. But then again, what does "talking" mean to you?

The (non)problem with that is the psychotic break from reality. In such a case you would have to use some other form of language in order to break through.

Most of these exhibitionists simply exhibit the psychotic tone. Even when they think-think that they are employing some clever double edged marketing. It's just the coked-up personality. They are totally detached from accepting new information, yet the pathological may be able to adapt just enough to keep it up.

Do you like talking to crazy people? Well it can be fun, but don't expect much. But then again, what does "talking" mean to you?

I think i need a nap. What???

FB_IMG_1477271162856.jpg

I don't know if this is allowed or not but I'm going to expose it anyway. I have been on Isarms since July 2015. All I've seen since day one is dylan and rick rock pushing SarmsX nonstop. That's not even the problem. When Dylan would talk about his steroid use, I always bulged my eyes because he looks like doesn't even lift. In this past 6 months all that has been happening is him spreading the wrong information about shit and then getting called out and deleting threads. It happened for the last time today. That fucking tiny prick told a guy to run caber with CJC1295 and ipam. I said no. You're wrong. It doesn't need caber cause it has no effect on prolactin. He deleted the thread because he doesn't wanna ruin his "image" of being knowledgeable. Even though one look at him we all aren't dumb enough to believe he ran anything. I mean look at him. I just want everyone to steer clear of his bullshit. ANYONE can read off of Wikipedia and make a video acting like they know all the breakdown of a compound. At least LIFT and make it seem somewhat real.... View attachment 86871

Lol,really !

I think i need a nap. What???

I'm not goin over to the apple store for tea time with the mad hatter. What kinda discussion do yah think we'd have?

But you're right about the two faced individuals. It makes this whole thread suspect don't you think?

Anyways, I guess we shouldn't worry about the shit talking because there's no such thing as bad publicity for these clowns.

Wtf is wrong with you!

Wtf is wrong with you!

Yah I'm psycho daddy here to teach your pathetic ass.

One school of thought is the fact that any time somebody says anything it is the product of a mental imbalance of some sort...the forces in the process of reaching equilibrium. From there, you'd have to qualify the differences.

That's that.

But to stay on topic, if you'd like to go over to some retarded isarm site just to have a conversation with some guy, as Swoldier suggested, then by all means go head, say something. "scared of the reprocussions"?

I was just stating that some people aren't psychologically capable. Maybe you don't understand?

I know I'm bumping this but I was recently looking to find out a trustworthy and not super expensive source of cardarine and it led me down to a sarmx vs isarms forum war where each board was claiming the other company's cardarine is bunk. He was at the forefront of it of course. What a turd.

I know I'm bumping this but I was recently looking to find out a trustworthy and not super expensive source of cardarine and it led me down to a sarmx vs isarms forum war where each board was claiming the other company's cardarine is bunk. He was at the forefront of it of course. What a turd.

Pharmacom sells it, its not cheap, but its on their site.

Edit: Out of Stock...

Last edited:
I'm finally giving GW a shot. I started at 10mg and just bumped it to 20mg. I have noticed some endurance increase but I only lift so it's hard to gauge. Going to see what 20mg does.

EnhancedAthlete.com has very good Cardarine, and they are a promuscle board sponsor too. Discount code DC15 will save you 15%.

I remember this guy from wayyyyyyy like 6 years ago or so when I would go on Elitefitness, I remember I called him out in a few threads about a bunch of BS and he was clearly wrong and he had a whole bunch of cucks kissing his ass, and he tried bragging about being a top tier model or something in Italy or some weird ass place, like others have said he simply does a quick google search and reads what other people on boards say and tries to pass it off as if it's groundbreaking or like he's the actual knowledgeable person. I get trying to do your research and advising others but don't try to act like some sort of guru.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws