over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasted cardio(GH)

Losing a bit of muscle may be inevitable but it seems in .y experience that it's always the fatter guys with not a lot of muscle that worry the most , permabulk guys that are too lazy to diet and do cardio .
Yesterday morning I headed out for a 3mile run. Didn't feel as strong. but still hit my goal.
Later into yesterday evening, feeling full on a day's worth of eating, I headed out for another 3miler. Got it done. Felt much stronger and could have gone until the 6mile mark.
But it wasn't fatigue that got me. It was the mosquitos and baby snakes that come out on the trail after dark. :)

Fasted cardio with GH is the best for burning fat in my opinion

If you are already pretty lean, yohimbine hcl + tyrosine is a great option, but is kind of pointless if you have a lot of fat to lose and can make some people feel like shit. Was always worth the shitty feeling from the Y.

Losing a bit of muscle may be inevitable but it seems in .y experience that it's always the fatter guys with not a lot of muscle that worry the most , permabulk guys that are too lazy to diet and do cardio .
I think for guys who just don't want to do cardio they convince themselves that it's catabolic. Easier to think your avoiding it to save gains vs admit your too lazy to do it. Like you said mostly permabulkers.

How long does someone need to go without eating for it to be considered fasted cardio and the gh yohimbine protocol to have benefits? I'd assume at least 8 hours?

How long does someone need to go without eating for it to be considered fasted cardio and the gh yohimbine protocol to have benefits? I'd assume at least 8 hours?
I would say so yes.

Gh + ephedrine and caffeine pre fasted cardio. Yohimbine can be added. I'd do it fully fasted if on AAS
Dont mix yohimbine and ephedrine ever !! One slow down heart rate one speed up. I made this mistake in a past and have not slept two days not even mention i was in horrible state.

Dont mix yohimbine and ephedrine ever !! One slow down heart rate one speed up. I made this mistake in a past and have not slept two days not even mention i was in horrible state.
Interesting I've never heard this before. I've done it many times and that's the recommended protocol I always see. What dosages did you use? For me any bad feeling associated with yohimbine was over as soon as I ate.

Which slows it down?

"Many of its effects are attributed to its α2-adrenergic receptor antagonist activity, which increases central sympathetic outflow and raises blood pressure, heart rate..."

"It increases myocardial contractility, heart rate"..."

Well it's not available to get is it? unless on blk market?

Even Adderall I'm not able to get and I've been diagnosed with ADHD. So looks like will have to stick with ephedrine .I'm all for less negative effects .
Look in the Netherlands...

Fasted cardio never seemed to be any better or worse than any other time until I started using GH. I don’t know if it’s that it encourages FFA for fuel or that it’s so anti catabolic that it won’t break down any muscle / glycogen for fuel. Either way, for me, it absolutely makes a difference in getting leaner. Weight loss may be equal but lean tissue stays and fat is burnt as fuel and brings in a much tighter physique.
Late but never to late.

What is your protocol like? Inject gh fasted -> wait for a bit and do cardio? Do you eat directly after or do you wait a while for more fat burning?

I believe @Type-IIx said that it doesn't matter to inject gh, eat breakfast and then do cardio because you fasted overnight.

Goes against all things we have seen now tho.

Late but never to late.

What is your protocol like? Inject gh fasted -> wait for a bit and do cardio? Do you eat directly after or do you wait a while for more fat burning?

I take it fastened in the morning alongside T3 / T4. I do my morning cardio about 20 mins after that. I don’t wait 20 mins intentionally there, it’s just the amount of time it takes me to get dressed, have some coffee, etc. I do 20-30 mins of cardio, take my insulin dose right when I get back and have my breakfast. Morning is the only time my HGH / Insulin is staggered and that’s because I’m not trying to go hypo during fasted cardio. The other two times a day I run it, it goes in the same syringe as my insulin for pre and post workout.

I can’t get enough of these threads. Qbkilla has done his research as always- very interesting back and forth!
I can’t help but think when we get to about page 10 Luki is going to chime in and say it only matters 1%.

I can’t get enough of these threads. Qbkilla has done his research as always- very interesting back and forth!
I can’t help but think when we get to about page 10 Luki is going to chime in and say it only matters 1%.
yes because it only counts in 1% or less lol😅

why make your life harder - get up in the morning take your t3/t4, GH and whatever else you're currently taking (clen, yohimbine, gh-frag etc) and go straight to doing cardio

don't complicate

I take it fastened in the morning alongside T3 / T4. I do my morning cardio about 20 mins after that. I don’t wait 20 mins intentionally there, it’s just the amount of time it takes me to get dressed, have some coffee, etc. I do 20-30 mins of cardio, take my insulin dose right when I get back and have my breakfast. Morning is the only time my HGH / Insulin is staggered and that’s because I’m not trying to go hypo during fasted cardio. The other two times a day I run it, it goes in the same syringe as my insulin for pre and post workout.
I just started 2 IUs today (Totally new to GH), not to hijack the thread but could I mix BPC-157 and GH in the same syringe? No degradation of either like that or any issues?

I just started 2 IUs today (Totally new to GH), not to hijack the thread but could I mix BPC-157 and GH in the same syringe? No degradation of either like that or any issues?

I’m definitely not an authority on the matter but I wouldn’t see how it would be a problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131