over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasted cardio guys(GH)

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
When you guys pin GH and do cardio afterwards. Do you wait to eat till 3-3,5 hours after pin(when GH peaks)?
If not, the fasted state in which you apply GH will be pretty useless for fat burning, right?

And this would also mean you can pin GH(and eat at the same time), do your cardio and then just not eat for a few hours to get all the fat loss benefits?
I don't see why you would eat then it's not fasted.

I do 3 iu drink a 0 calorie energy drink+ bronkaid on the way to gym. Fasted cardio+EC. If I needed to get leaner I'd take yohimbine too. I do if so depending on weekends or weekday I'll eat 2-6 hours later. Can't do a full 3 hours before eating on weekends because I need a pre meal to train later. I don't think your going to ruin the protocol if you eat 2 hours later vs 3.5

I pin IM prior to fasted cardio. Much faster onset
This interesting for me as, after reading the article linked above, doing cardio 90 min after SC inj is missing the sweet spot apparently.

Do you have a link or anything that shows the IM release timing?

In the real world, I see absolutely no difference in when I give gh and what effect it has

You burn fat all day if you are in a calorie deficit and I have never considered cardio to be a fat burning tool, just to create a larger calorie deficit without cutting down on food

you overanalyze everything - bodybuilding is too simple to make rocket science out of it

I’ve tried every fad of GH administration over the years. Nowadays I shoot it whenever. Just as long as it’s in me. It generally happens after my workouts when I’m taking other supplementation. Works just fine for me!

Cage

Picking fly shit out of pepper comes to mind.

Just do it.

Like everyone else has kinda stated I don't think that the timing of the HGH is as big of a deal as some make it out to be.
If you are trying to find some extra edge for fat loss id look at a little humalog with injection L-Carnatine , yohimbine and Clen before fasted cardio.

Good timing on this with my experiment and interesting read! I am currently going through the thread on the other site.

Right now I’m in a mini contest prep for summer and have prepped for multiple shows in the past. I’ve usually done one dosage of HGH a day pre morning cardio. However this diet I am going to try it over 3 shots a day. I have the funds to experiment and will do it.

Diet at this stage is

Mon - Fri PSMF (1200 cals)
Saturday 400 carbs refeed, <40 fat
Sunday 300 carbs refeed, <30 fat

Cardio:
45 mins fasted x 7
HIIT x 4 (rope swings)

HGH LAYOUT:

2 IU Pre fasted cardio

2 IU pre workout (30 mins pre, 1 hour after meal, meal is protein only)

2 IU pre bed (1.5 hours or so after last meal, protein only)

* All shots are sub q, I would love evidence but I think their is a localized impact of it. I’m testing this in two areas on my stomach, especially with 21 shots a week.

On weekends I’ll do a shot in the morning before training about 30 mins post shake and then the other shot pre cardio in the evening (2 hours post meal). Then before bed as above.

Not sure if anyone cares but some may be interested in what anecdotal evidence this gives us.

Picking fly shit out of pepper comes to mind.

Just do it.

I’ve tried every fad of GH administration over the years. Nowadays I shoot it whenever. Just as long as it’s in me. It generally happens after my workouts when I’m taking other supplementation. Works just fine for me!

Cage

Lol I agree with you guys as well. I’m neurotic and think ever .5% to 1% matters though

Lol I agree with you guys as well. I’m neurotic and think ever .5% to 1% matters though
Percentages in bodybuilding are not cumulative.

A comment that w/cardio it enters your system faster, but, if true, it exits you system faster.

No free lunch.

Lmao oh god. Bunch of nerds over complicating every damn detail and I guarantee have subpar physiques

I quit trying to micromanage the body years ago as i found that was just as effective as when i had managers that tried to micromanage me at work. Results often were not what were predicted.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws