over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Sleeping Medication?

I don’t sleep much. I do this….rotate these three.

Trazadone 2-3x a night, antihistamine 1x a night, hypnotic 1x a night.

I would say try THC first off. But some like me can’t chance a failed drug test. I wish I could partake
Smoking THC seems to keep my mind racing all night. only high dosage edibles knock me out and that ends up being really expensive. I’m jealous of people who can just smoke a joint and go to bed!

Hydroxyzine (Atarax).

Not phycoactive.

Safe and effective.

CBN & Melatonin does the trick. The CBN does ramp up the appetite up which makes it great on a bulk, less so on a cut.

Smoking THC seems to keep my mind racing all night. only high dosage edibles knock me out and that ends up being really expensive. I’m jealous of people who can just smoke a joint and go to bed!

Have you tried CBN?

Same for me trazadone makes me fuckin groggy for like the entire next day, I actually take Clonidine HCl, I take 2x .2mg pills and its helps me greatly to actually fall asleep. sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night but just gotta lay there and shut the brain down and I can usually get back to sleep no problem. Then not wake up in the morning with groggy weird head fuzzyness like a lot of other sleeping meds I have been prescribed, like trazadone, just cant do that one, but I know for some it works great for them. But for me Clonidine HCL .2mg x2 works perfect
wow, this drug is used to treat stimulant based insomnia off label. Very interesting. I’ll look into this. I hate anti depressants and seroquel as well.

I take 600mg of gabapentin. It’s off label but works great, Dr tried everything from benzos to tradazone and this was the one that worked the best IMO. No drowsy feeling in the morning. Sometimes I will only use 300mg.

For normal sleeping hours, and upon waking what are your thoughts on going outside barefoot onto grass or some surface connected to the earth. no concrete, asphalt, etc
Something about grounding and getting electrical pathways set for the day
there are numerous studies proving GROUNDING raises our vibrational frequency amongst other things, and EMRS are a real CONCEPT

one of my mentors and clients don miguel ruiz (famous author and shaman) taught me at a Satsang i spent with his family that "there is merit in tracing the steps of the saints and the ascended masters, because their vibrations permeate the soil and are there until eternity" thus we absorb them

paramahansa yogananda goes over the phenomenon (back then in the 1920s) in his autobio of a yogi famous book (steve jobbs instructed 500 copies be handed out at his FUNERAL to attendees)

don Miguel also taught me to "listen to your stomach, it's a message from an angel to your cathedral" basically that is our connection to the divine, our gut instinct, it will NEVER lead us astray.

there are a million other variables why its important to be barefoot and tap into nature

1679669197679.jpeg

I just got a dr to prescribe me Valium. Miracle for me. Best thing Iv ever used for sleep and wake up feeling amazing

Be wary of its side effects on your prostate!!
That part is already sensitive and I think would notice but have not noticed anything abnormal.

I have never used Atarax on a regularly scheduled basis, only as need and even then not often. Was prescribed mostly for low level anxiety and for sleep. You don’t develop a physiological (is that the right word?) dependency which is key for me.

What should I be on the lookout for prostate wise?

CBN & Melatonin does the trick. The CBN does ramp up the appetite up which makes it great on a bulk, less so on a cut.

Have you tried CBN?
CBN is excellent. THC Is useless in my opinion after 25+ years of smoking MJ without the presence of the SYNERGISTIC cannabinoids that potentiate the other effects. all systems coincide. full spectrum EVERYTHING now a days

I wasted a grip of money on those THC distillate pens and SHATTER, ROSIN is the best concentrate technology its easy to make and NO SOLVENT unlike other extracts many which require butane thus often stripping other cannabanoids and terpenes

Be wary of its side effects on your prostate!!
I tried (1) Hydroxyzine 25mg one night and had trouble peeing the next day. And I already take finasteride and flomax for the prostate.
I usually take (1) trazadone 50mg, (1) ambien 10mg, and (2) melatonin 10mg. I get about 3 hours of sleep out of that cocktail.

I don't get insomnia often but when I do, it's stubborn. What works for me is Phenergan (promethazine). 25mg every 30 minutes until I'm out. I've never gotten past 50mg. Usually 25mg does the trick. Rx in the USA but OTC in tablets and syrup in most countries I've been to.

I don't get insomnia often but when I do, it's stubborn. What works for me is Phenergan (promethazine). 25mg every 30 minutes until I'm out. I've never gotten past 50mg. Usually 25mg does the trick. Rx in the USA but OTC in tablets and syrup in most countries I've been to.
Any hangover / grogginess in the morning?

I tried (1) Hydroxyzine 25mg one night and had trouble peeing the next day. And I already take finasteride and flomax for the prostate.
I usually take (1) trazadone 50mg, (1) ambien 10mg, and (2) melatonin 10mg. I get about 3 hours of sleep out of that cocktail.
ambien and trazadone, damn thats some serious insomnia lol.

While we ALL know taking one of these drugs to sleep isn't healthy, sometimes the alternative is sleeping poorly and feeling terrible the next day. We have to decide which is the lesser of two evils.

The being said, Melatonin (at least 300mcg) should be mandatory regardless of what else you take.

GH... lol

in all seriousness, ZMA works well for me as well as Gorilla Sleep which has instant and extended release melatonin. if I really need something strong I'll use an antihistamine like benadryl
I've had good results with gorilla sleep (dream?) as well. ZMA should be a foundation supplement, IMO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131