over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Garcia's Steroids-Evolution Valkrye test E log

Guys, how do u post a pic using Tapatalk? I know I did it earlier in the thread, but I can't seem to recall how it was done. PM if necessary, please
On taptalk on the bottom where it says quick reply. Hit the arrow on the left that will open up a full page where you would be able to type your reply. On the bottom them u will see icons and a camera icon also a paperclip icon you can use one of them to post a pic either from your phones camera or your photo gallery on your phone.
Hope that helps
- bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I just wanted to post this to show my progress. The lighting and pose don't do me justice, IMO. More later

Attachments

• 1464097996886.jpg
    1464097996886.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 41
Oh, and a great big THANK YOU to bxbomber for the help with the pic. Much appreciated, bro.

Weighed in at 233.2 with 35% bf. Scale going the wrong way.

Guys, how do u post a pic using Tapatalk? I know I did it earlier in the thread, but I can't seem to recall how it was done. PM if necessary, please

There's icons at the bottom of the text box, hit the 2nd one from the left and it will send you to your library to choose a pic..

How's your libido on the test E?

Ive noticed so much sex drive this week, im almost hating it, every woman looks attractive now

Did the last of my first bottle today. It was 1.5 ml, tho. No issues at all.

Weighed in at 229 lbs with 34.4% bf. Did 11 th injection. No issues.

Workout was strong. Very focused. Time flew. Deadlifted for 1st time in years.

Did 45 min of cardio this am easily. Did not step on scale yet today, though. Maybe later today or tomorrow am.

Did chest and shoulders today. Didn't add much weight to exercises. Felt strong, though. 15-30 sec rest periods. Did a 15 min hiit cardio session this am, as well.

Weighed in at 229 with 34%bf. Feel good. Doing inject #12 today. More later.

Weighed in at 229 with 34.5% bf, according to myfitnesspal scale. In the gym, I have been beeping my rest periods under 30 sec. Keep calories around 2000/day. Only one cardio session per week, though. So that is why I am not losing weight, as I would like. Doing 12th shot today. Today is arms/abs/calves. The latter of which I need to do every wo, due to muscle atrophy in right calf from nerve damage. More later.

Weighed in at 230 at 34.5% bf. Scale is going in the wrong direction. Not sure if it is BC of recomp. The bf% tells me it is fat, though. I have been pretty dialed in for the past 30 days. Maybe it is BC I had a shake immediately before weighing, which I normally do not. Either way, off to do back. Going to do deadlifts for the first time in years. We shall see how strong I am.

I wouldn't put too much faith in accurately measuring your bf% with one of those electronic scales. Want to keep it simple and know if you are making progress? Put on your favorite jeans and feel how they fit. Now take a flexible tape measure and measure around both arms.
A couple weeks from now do the same thing. If the jeans are looser and your arms are bigger,
you know you are headed in the right direction. Taking pics every few weeks and comparing
them helps too.

Yeah. I knew that the fitnesspal was not accurate. I have lost about 3 inches on my waist, judging by the way my jeans fit me the other day. Also just bought new shorts. The 38 was too big for me. Need a 36. I just thought even though the scale was not accurate, at least I could track my progress using that standard of measure. Maybe not.

Took today off. 13th shot tomorrow. I'm going to schedule my blood test for the week after next.

Did 13th shot today. No issues. Legs today. More later.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws