over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GENOTEC cycle

Good workout today. Face gettin red as a mother under pressure, potential nosebleeds soon enough. THE DROL IS KICKIN IN BOYS.

6th day on the Drol. I am up 3-4lbs already, and I am on Letro .625mg EoD, trying to keep as much water off as possible.

Leg workout was good today, strength is definitely starting to increase on my big lifts already.

Had a job interview today, probably going to take on a 40 hour position in the next month, details pending. I'll be able to work around it though as my hours won't be the normal 9-5 gig.

Strength is starting to go up. Pumps are good from the Drol. Had a good workout yesterday, been taking it easy today.

I am taking about 1500mg of Hawthorn a day but my BP is already elevated. I have yet to check it but my face has been staying pretty red/splotchy consistently throughout the day.

Monday will be my 4th inject. Thus far the Genotec stuff has been very smooth going in, but because of the concentration of the Test/Deca blend, pretty sore for about 2 days following the shot. I did half my shot in each delt on Thursday and both have been warm/hard to the touch since. The pain has subsided some since Thursday. My glute shots did the same thing, but it subsided, and I will be rotating back to them on Monday

Have you ever use high concentration oils before bro? I am wondering what i can do to minimize the post inj pain.
Also pls make sure you swab the rubber on the vial with alkochol before every injection as it can contribute to painfull inj site as well.
Anyway hope you get very big and strong on that cycle :p
g

Strength is already going up Geno. The drol has kicked in and the weights are feelin like feathers.

Had a good workout today. Did another glute shot and it hasn't gotten nearly as sore as the first 3 injections. The soreness doesn't really bother me though anyway. I've gotten the same shit from other UGL stuff. No big deal.

Ive always just accepted injection pain as a fact of life in this game...

Im on week 3 of geno's tren e and nothing yet, im expecting big changes within the next couple of weeks...:D

Ive always just accepted injection pain as a fact of life in this game...

Im on week 3 of geno's tren e and nothing yet, im expecting big changes within the next couple of weeks...:D

Not so much as injection "pain" as soreness. I associate "injection pain" as pain while injecting, or directly after. Like prop, or something like that. With the Test/Deca blend, the initial injection is smooth and pain free. However, 24 hours later I've been getting a lump that is warm and hard to the touch, which takes an additional 48 hours or so to subside. This is no problem to me, as I understand the high concentration of the blend, and it's also not the first time this has ever happened either, so I'm not stunned or puzzled that it is occurring.

Not so much as injection "pain" as soreness. I associate "injection pain" as pain while injecting, or directly after. Like prop, or something like that. With the Test/Deca blend, the initial injection is smooth and pain free. However, 24 hours later I've been getting a lump that is warm and hard to the touch, which takes an additional 48 hours or so to subside. This is no problem to me, as I understand the high concentration of the blend, and it's also not the first time this has ever happened either, so I'm not stunned or puzzled that it is occurring.

ive had a little lumps too. been taking a lot of ibuprofen

Legs were brutal today. I threw an extra plate on each side of my leg press and pushed out 5 reps like it was nothing. I can tell the Drol is kicking in because even though it was leg day, after my workout I felt like it was BACK day. Pumps like a MOTHER.

Also my face feels like it is on FIRE when I am under a lot of pressure on my heavy lifts. I don't feel like I'm going to blow a gasket or anything but my face literally feels like it's 110 degrees, and red as hell.

Funny you said that lol i have my mates here watching test e,deca and the droll and after squats today my mate told me he felt like he has just finished deads not squats lmao

Might have to cut down on the heat of my showers. My face is red, hot and splotchy as a motherrrrr after I take a hot shower. Lasts for like 30-45 minutes, quite annoying if I need to be somewhere directly after getting ready.

Hey bro you may want to heat up the test/deca blend because I am sure it is very thick, and this will help it pass into your muscle easier. I like to just boil some h20 let it sit in there for about 30 40 secs. pull it out and load. Good luck my friend.

Hey bro you may want to heat up the test/deca blend because I am sure it is very thick, and this will help it pass into your muscle easier. I like to just boil some h20 let it sit in there for about 30 40 secs. pull it out and load. Good luck my friend.

Yeah thanks. I've thought of it but I haven't tried yet. I've done this in the past and while it helps with the viscosity of the blend while drawing and injecting the oil, I'm not sure if it will help alleviate the actual soreness that comes with the high concentration. I will give it a shot on Monday and post my results with trying it.

Sounds good keep me posted I am curious to see if it helps regarding the strength or if it is the thickness. I know there is a Super Test out there not sure by who but it was like Test 750 and there were a lot of post regarding pain... seemed like the solution was heating it up which is good to loosen up the crystals and if yo place it into the boiling h20 it will also kill off bacteria. They also said to place a heating pad on site for about 15 to 20 min. and rub out. Now if those two do not help they were also cutting it with grape seed oil or similar. The last one seemed to get the most positive responses. But that seems like a lot of work to me if the first 2 will work.

Sounds good keep me posted I am curious to see if it helps regarding the strength or if it is the thickness. I know there is a Super Test out there not sure by who but it was like Test 750 and there were a lot of post regarding pain... seemed like the solution was heating it up which is good to loosen up the crystals and if yo place it into the boiling h20 it will also kill off bacteria. They also said to place a heating pad on site for about 15 to 20 min. and rub out. Now if those two do not help they were also cutting it with grape seed oil or similar. The last one seemed to get the most positive responses. But that seems like a lot of work to me if the first 2 will work.

I should hope there isnt any bacteria to be killed lol and i agree with cutting it with oil but that kinda a defeat high dose per ml purpose...

Sick back/bi workout today. Adrol is really kicking in on stregth, my current weights felt like feathers and I literally was bumping up every exercise by 5-10 lbs and throwin the weight around EASILY. I actually thought about doing a baton twirl with 300lbs on the bar to show off (jk)

Although my endurance isn't crazy, I get a huge mental push from how strong I'm getting and I tough it out and push out as many reps as I can. Going to start weighing every day starting tomorrow, scale should start moving up pretty fast at this point.

Sick back/bi workout today. Adrol is really kicking in on stregth, my current weights felt like feathers and I literally was bumping up every exercise by 5-10 lbs and throwin the weight around EASILY. I actually thought about doing a baton twirl with 300lbs on the bar to show off (jk)

Although my endurance isn't crazy, I get a huge mental push from how strong I'm getting and I tough it out and push out as many reps as I can. Going to start weighing every day starting tomorrow, scale should start moving up pretty fast at this point.

Hows the other things bro like sleep? and appetite??

Have you started the tren yet???

Hows the other things bro like sleep? and appetite??

Have you started the tren yet???

Yeah. 2 weeks in. Sleep has been alright, I don't get Trensomnia, I just get something called "I have to wake up and piss every 2 hours". Right now I'm not working full time, I have the luxury of being able to take a nap if I'm not feeling so well rested, so I do that as needed. Appetite has been completely normal. I only noticed a decrease during the first few days taking the Drol, but seems to be a non-issue at this point.

PS - as of today, scale sales up i'm up 10lbs (with shorts/tshirt on)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131