over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GENOTEC cycle

You bet...Start bending your fingers back toward your wrist during the day to loosen them up. Then use an overhand grip, little wider than shoulders when you front squat (as if you'd press it overhead at the end).

Just a tip: As you drop into the bottom of the squat, try to raise your elbows toward the ceiling. It keeps the grip solid and helps keep your back straight.

10 years as an Oly style lifter, that's what we did for workouts and clean/jerk's. Works great once your hands are flexible enough.

Great log, BTW! :headbang:

Hey man, thanks for the advice. If you could find me a Youtube video or something showing this, that would be awesome. Would like to see it done before I try to do it on my own without any visual instruction.

Strength still going up. Tren has kicked in, feeling pretty good. Sleep has been decent despite the Tren. A lot of it has to do with having central AC this time around, and 2 fans pointed on me to keep me cool during the night.

Shots have been less painful in the past 2 administrations.

Awesome I love the front squat as well I love the way it hits the front of the leg. What I do is I do my regular squats 5 or 6 sets then I move over to front squats and I'll tell you that you will not be using that much weight after that. Just a thought it really seems to hit the hole leg when you do them back to back. Then if your really looking for punishment go over to the Hack machine and do 3 or 4 sets of 10 "O" ya that will blow them up.

yep I do this too. This is my quad routine the last few months

squats
front squats
leg press
hack squats
smith barbell lunges

3 sets of everything. I stopped doing leg extensions because they are less important and it would be overkill. Yes I do 3 squatting movements

yep I do this too. This is my quad routine the last few months

squats
front squats
leg press
hack squats
smith barbell lunges

3 sets of everything. I stopped doing leg extensions because they are less important and it would be overkill. Yes I do 3 squatting movements

I like your routine, but the only thing that I would suggest you do is more sets on the squats. 3 sets are just not enough to get your legs to respond IMO. Please do not take the as criticism because its not just helpful advice. Plus if you want more HGH in your system 6 sets would be key. I do 6 sets broken down like this:
(1) 15
(2) 12
(3) 10
(4) 8
(5) 6
(6) 4 ----- It's not for the faint of heart but once you do it a few times you will find it hard to do less sets. *** P.S. If you do not like going down to 4 reps you could do two sets of 8 and then finish up with 6 reps.

Good luck and please keep me posted.

I like your routine, but the only thing that I would suggest you do is more sets on the squats. 3 sets are just not enough to get your legs to respond IMO. Please do not take the as criticism because its not just helpful advice. Plus if you want more HGH in your system 6 sets would be key. I do 6 sets broken down like this:
(1) 15
(2) 12
(3) 10
(4) 8
(5) 6
(6) 4 ----- It's not for the faint of heart but once you do it a few times you will find it hard to do less sets. *** P.S. If you do not like going down to 4 reps you could do two sets of 8 and then finish up with 6 reps.

This looks pretty good. I think I'll try it. Alpha, you should give it a shot too, see how legs respond. I don't have a spotter though, after 5 sets god knows I'm probably not brave enough to go ass to ankles with the heaviest weight.

(1) 15
(2) 12
(3) 10
(4) 8
(5) 6

no I welcome the advice man! And I actually did go through a small phase of 6 sets for squats for a period of maybe 5 weeks but it was on a cut so I don't know how I would have gained when trying to put on size. Perhaps I will give it a shot! I would definitely have to drop either front squats or hack squats though since that would just be too high volume.

p.s. is that you in the pic at the bottom of your sig?:eek:

I would not drop the front squats but you are right you will have to cut something from the program maybe hack's. But you could always rotate them back every other week or something like that.

no I welcome the advice man! And I actually did go through a small phase of 6 sets for squats for a period of maybe 5 weeks but it was on a cut so I don't know how I would have gained when trying to put on size. Perhaps I will give it a shot! I would definitely have to drop either front squats or hack squats though since that would just be too high volume.

p.s. is that you in the pic at the bottom of your sig?:eek:

No I am not that Tan LOLOLOL... :star-w:rs

Strength is steadily climbing on all of my compound movements about 5lbs per exercise. Things are going pretty well minus a few high BP headaches here and there. Nothing I can't handle.

Have you increased food intake yet? i like to add 30-40kcal per 2 pound of body weight per day when i bulk up bro

Have you increased food intake yet? i like to add 30-40kcal per 2 pound of body weight per day when i bulk up bro

Well I shot up from 200 to 215 pretty quick bro, this all while being on letro too, so it ain't water. I backed off the calories a little bit because I didn't want to blow up THAT fast.

I'll be stopping the Drol on Friday, sadly. I wish I could run it forever lol. Never again will I use Dbol, I'm a DROL man now. Strength has been amazingly high. Even with letro, which usually gives me dry joint issues, my strength has not ceased to continue climbing. I am sure that were I able to stay on the Drol even longer, it would keep going up for weeks to come. My sides with Drol were minimal. BP spikes were rare, maybe once a week. When I use higher doses of Dbol, they are more like every day. I guess I just personally respond better to anadrol.

Just a couple of question for you bro..

Hows your libido since you started this cycle??

I take it your running the letro as your ai? what dose are you running??

Hows the tren? Any signs of it taking hold??

Did you run the drol for 4 or 6 weeks? I tend to run it at 100mgs for 6 weeks getting my bloods taken just before the end of the 6 weeks... Liver always comes back good so im thinking of running the drol at 150/200mgs next time.....

Just a couple of question for you bro..

Hows your libido since you started this cycle??

I take it your running the letro as your ai? what dose are you running??

Hows the tren? Any signs of it taking hold??

Did you run the drol for 4 or 6 weeks? I tend to run it at 100mgs for 6 weeks getting my bloods taken just before the end of the 6 weeks... Liver always comes back good so im thinking of running the drol at 150/200mgs next time.....

Libido is through the roof. Letro is my double edged sword. Miracle drug for estrogen suppression but boy does it do a number on my joints. Using letro at .625mg EoD. Lowest preventative dose I have found effective. I use Deca with my cycles due to the letro. Alleviates the potential dry joint issues caused by the AI. Anadrol was 5 weeks at 100mg. Enjoyed it thoroughly, and it was my first time. I liked it MUCH more than Dbol, which I have used a number of times. I can tell the tren has kicked in from brownish urine, increased sweating, and I have noticed a bit of fat loss as well. Getting very vascular despite my higher calorie diet.

Leaning up from the Tren for sure. Missing the Anadrol but my BP isn't missing it much. It was a great run but it's nice to not have a totally beet-red face after any level of exertion. It was pretty obvious to others that I was on something! Strength is still climbing just as easily as it was on the Drol, which is crazy.

Maybe you are still burning through some of the drol that was still in your system. Otherwise awesome for you if your strenght is still climbing like that. Make sure you are taking something (or a lot of things) to protect your joints and ligaments. With strenght climbing that much that quick you are very prone to getting an injury maybe not now, or maybe now but you most likely will not no it is there until you come off and have "Pain" you do not want that because that may make you take time away from the gym and could cost you some or all of your gains. Just my thoughts make sure to take care of yourself (especially) when you are on and feel like superman.

Maybe you are still burning through some of the drol that was still in your system. Otherwise awesome for you if your strenght is still climbing like that. Make sure you are taking something (or a lot of things) to protect your joints and ligaments. With strenght climbing that much that quick you are very prone to getting an injury maybe not now, or maybe now but you most likely will not no it is there until you come off and have "Pain" you do not want that because that may make you take time away from the gym and could cost you some or all of your gains. Just my thoughts make sure to take care of yourself (especially) when you are on and feel like superman.

Yeah I take care of my joints, for sure. Letro causes issues, so does massive strength increases, obviously. I take Animal Flex joint supplement, plus I use Need2buildmuscle's Skeletal Balm pre-workout. My joints used to be worse prior to using Deca in my cycles, now, with that, and my daily supplement regimen, the issues seem to be under control.

Hey the gains look great. Do you have before and after pics. I am not a number person, i like seeing actual gains etc. And let me tell you, 16lbs is a pretty damn impressive gain if even half of it is lean mass!

keep up the great work.

I did not take before pictures at the start of this cycle. I started pretty lean due to the fact that I just came off a DNP cycle before I started this. 200 at 6'1 is pretty thin for me. I will take pictures at the end of this run though for sure, which I will post.

I did not take before pictures at the start of this cycle. I started pretty lean due to the fact that I just came off a DNP cycle before I started this. 200 at 6'1 is pretty thin for me. I will take pictures at the end of this run though for sure, which I will post.

Cool just curious, pics just let us quantify results objectively

Keep up the hard work bro

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I have to admit i am also a anadrol man lol not that i dont respond to dbol but anadrol for me anyday over dbol :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws