over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GENOTEC cycle

Yeah. 2 weeks in. Sleep has been alright, I don't get Trensomnia, I just get something called "I have to wake up and piss every 2 hours". Right now I'm not working full time, I have the luxury of being able to take a nap if I'm not feeling so well rested, so I do that as needed. Appetite has been completely normal. I only noticed a decrease during the first few days taking the Drol, but seems to be a non-issue at this point.

PS - as of today, scale sales up i'm up 10lbs (with shorts/tshirt on)

good gains dude! im running just geno's test/deca blend at 1.5ml every monday and friday...the quad shots leave me sore, but the delt shots arent as bad. oh well, no pain no gain!

If back pumps are an issue, taurine is a MUST! 3g ED. it makes a HUGE difference. potasium pills also help with this

Yeah. 2 weeks in. Sleep has been alright, I don't get Trensomnia, I just get something called "I have to wake up and piss every 2 hours". Right now I'm not working full time, I have the luxury of being able to take a nap if I'm not feeling so well rested, so I do that as needed. Appetite has been completely normal. I only noticed a decrease during the first few days taking the Drol, but seems to be a non-issue at this point.

PS - as of today, scale sales up i'm up 10lbs (with shorts/tshirt on)

I get this too! I was thinking it was from the tren. and since we are both running geno's tren now (although different esters) and both are 2 weeks in, it makes perfect sense. I've been getting like an hour and a half less than normal but waking up to piss much more

I get this too! I was thinking it was from the tren. and since we are both running geno's tren now (although different esters) and both are 2 weeks in, it makes perfect sense. I've been getting like an hour and a half less than normal but waking up to piss much more

its on it way to being fully kicked in man. which day are you on now? 21 days and you'll be like, "Holy Shittttttt"

its on it way to being fully kicked in man. which day are you on now? 21 days and you'll be like, "Holy Shittttttt"

just woke up and injected the magic sauce into my left quad and it's now day 16. getting ready to rape shoulders and tris

Yeah its funny man because I know I am drinking a hugely increased amount of water due to the AAS, but I actually stop drinking water altogether about 2-3 hours before I go to bed, and STILL I'm up taking a piss every 2 hours like clockwork. Oh well, such is life with Tren.

Hey guy's
Just wondering where I could get more information on this Genotech after reading the post I would like to look into this blend.
Thanks.

Good work out today. Chest/Shoulders/Tris. All my lifts are going up like clockwork as I anticipated. Shot right glute today, minimal soreness thus far. Usually doesn't feel sore til the next day though, we'll see tomorrow. I didn't feel like heating the vials up today, but I'm still planning on giving it a shot, probably on Thursday.

My workout regimen is based on Big-A's "growth for beginners". I do warm ups and do 1 working set per exercise, heavy.

So yeah, if I was doing multiple sets of each exercise I'd have to do a 5-day split or a push/pull routine to split things up better. But I have decent muscular endurance and I can hit everything HEAVY as fuck. I do a full set to 100% failure. And I only do 2 tricep isolation exercises, I don't overdo it because yes at the end of the workout they are fairly tired, but by no means exhausted.

sample for ya:

Chest:
Incline Dumbbell Press (warm ups, 1 working set)
Dumbbell Flies (1 working set)
Decline Barbell Press (1 working set)
Shoulders:
Dumbbell Shoulder Press (warm ups, 1 working set)
Upright Rows (1 working set)
Rear Deltoid Fly (1 working set)
Triceps:
Cable pushdowns (warm ups, 1 working set)
Skull crushers (1 working set)

Now that the tren has kicked in, this amount of work has me sweating like a pig. By the end of my routine, I look like I took a dip in the indoor swimming pool fully clothed.

Last edited:
So my right glute was sore as HELL today. It was leg day, and it was the first time it adversely affected my workout. Squats were a bit harder than usual.

Got a question for you guys though, I do front squats, i prefer them the majority of the time. I like the way they hit my quads, and they are actually easier on my knees. I am getting to the point however, that the weight I'm using on my front squats is getting uncomfortably heavy to hold. Any suggestions? I use a cross armed grip BTW, wondering if changing my grip will help?

go to his thread in the sponsors forum

Thanks Bro I got it. Very Helpful. I guess I got to email them for info.

P.S. I heard some talk about "safe mail" being run by terrorist and that they are gathering info. to turn into LE...? just a question. Wondering if you have any thoughts on the statement. I was told this by a little china man.

So my right glute was sore as HELL today. It was leg day, and it was the first time it adversely affected my workout. Squats were a bit harder than usual.

Got a question for you guys though, I do front squats, i prefer them the majority of the time. I like the way they hit my quads, and they are actually easier on my knees. I am getting to the point however, that the weight I'm using on my front squats is getting uncomfortably heavy to hold. Any suggestions? I use a cross armed grip BTW, wondering if changing my grip will help?

Awesome I love the front squat as well I love the way it hits the front of the leg. What I do is I do my regular squats 5 or 6 sets then I move over to front squats and I'll tell you that you will not be using that much weight after that. Just a thought it really seems to hit the hole leg when you do them back to back. Then if your really looking for punishment go over to the Hack machine and do 3 or 4 sets of 10 "O" ya that will blow them up.

Awesome I love the front squat as well I love the way it hits the front of the leg. What I do is I do my regular squats 5 or 6 sets then I move over to front squats and I'll tell you that you will not be using that much weight after that. Just a thought it really seems to hit the hole leg when you do them back to back. Then if your really looking for punishment go over to the Hack machine and do 3 or 4 sets of 10 "O" ya that will blow them up.

After heavy front squats, leg press, and leg extensions, i don't think there is enough juice left in the tank to even contemplate the hack squats, lol. perhaps i'll replace the extensions with hack squats, i don't like the way leg extensions make my knees feel in the first place tbh.

I agree with you on the leg ext. I will only hit them once every couple of weeks at the end of a leg workout if I feel them need it. But if you stick to leg press / squat and front squats and hacks your legs will start to blow up and have nice def. from the hack. Trust me I hate the hack just as much if not more than everyone else but I guess I am just sick this way. Obviously you still have to do you hams.. again I like to finish hams with stiff leg dead lifts as the last exercise.
Peace.

I agree with you on the leg ext. I will only hit them once every couple of weeks at the end of a leg workout if I feel them need it. But if you stick to leg press / squat and front squats and hacks your legs will start to blow up and have nice def. from the hack. Trust me I hate the hack just as much if not more than everyone else but I guess I am just sick this way. Obviously you still have to do you hams.. again I like to finish hams with stiff leg dead lifts as the last exercise.
Peace.

Yessir. Stiff legged deadlifts are also my last exercise. I'll start trying to get into the hack squats more if I can. After I do my squats and leg presses, I start to get queasy as fuck if I keep up much more leg work.

Heated the oils up before todays shots. I am thinking it won't help much but we will see. I have only been alternating glutes and delts on the Test/Deca blend because of the soreness that comes afterward. I don't want to put it into a smaller muscle group like bi's or tri's just yet because I am pretty sure it will render the muscle useless for 72 hours lol.

The "magic" of tren should be kicking in now VERY SOON!

I am looking just as vascular if not MORE as I did 12lbs lighter when I started this cycle. I like that.

You bet...Start bending your fingers back toward your wrist during the day to loosen them up. Then use an overhand grip, little wider than shoulders when you front squat (as if you'd press it overhead at the end).

Just a tip: As you drop into the bottom of the squat, try to raise your elbows toward the ceiling. It keeps the grip solid and helps keep your back straight.

10 years as an Oly style lifter, that's what we did for workouts and clean/jerk's. Works great once your hands are flexible enough.

Great log, BTW! :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner