advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you dated a married woman? If so how was it?

Getting married or kids will NEVER happen for me in this lifetime.

Because your just a grown up child. This is stupid your trolling us. A total no brainer your just looking for validation. Be a god dam man. That girls husband.. he’s a man! Your a boy. A stupid one at that.

Because your just a grown up child. This is stupid your trolling us. A total no brainer your just looking for validation. Be a god dam man. That girls husband.. he’s a man! Your a boy. A stupid one at that.

He may be a man-child, but lets not kid ourselves about her husband being a man :eek:

A man, a real man, would have found out about this long ago and given the wife some impromptu dental surgery. The only person I'd REALLY feel bad for in this scenario is the kids.

Last edited:
Trust me. I felt that the very first time I touched her. But something inside me wanted to keep going.

I've been there myself, so I won't judge..... but I can't condone it.

Bail now. The longer you stay, the chances of it getting complicated increase ten-fold... Especially, if someone starts to get attached. It never ends well.

Like 11sh11 said, there's literally millions of single women out there.... Your dick will forgive you.

Chances are he is not the first one she has been with. I see her being worse than him in cheating. I caught my exwife in bed with another man. I tracked them down because she didn't come home after work. I had a very good suspicion that she was cheating on me. Once I found them it took a lot of discipline for me to just walk away. I didn't want to go to prison for assault or worse murder so I just left them in bed together. This woman's husband may not be so in control of his emotions. If he is already the criminal type he doesn't have much to lose and could attack you.

Like everyone else has said, move on and find other entertainment. She is nothing but trouble and you are sinking to a new low sleeping with a married woman. Not only are you hurting the husband but also their kids. Terrible terrible thing for you to do.

He may be a man-child, but lets not kid ourselves about her husband being a man :eek:

A man, a real man, would have found out about this long ago and given the wife some impromptu dental surgery. The only person I'd REALLY feel bad for in this scenario is the kids.

Oh yeah because a man jacks a woman in the face and knocks out her teeth that’s terrific. Go fuck yourself seriously.

Her husband is a man because he had the courage to take her as a wife and raise her children. All that contract shit Slice talks about. I didn’t say he was smart or observant. He isn’t fucking someone else’s wife in secret. If you have to fuck in secret your a pussy not a man.

You realize you guys are making me even more confused than I was when I first started this thread.

Oh yeah because a man jacks a woman in the face and knocks out her teeth that’s terrific. Go fuck yourself seriously.

Her husband is a man because he had the courage to take her as a wife and raise her children. All that contract shit Slice talks about. I didn’t say he was smart or observant. He isn’t fucking someone else’s wife in secret. If you have to fuck in secret your a pussy not a man.

Agree to disagree. I think the whole crackdown on DV in recent years is actually partly to blame for why the divorce rates are now practically 50%. Say whatever you want about guys that don't have the esteem to just walk away, the bottom line is that a woman will usually respect a man who hits her a lot more than one who does the household chores and calls himself a "male feminist".

You're hilarious. "Be a man. Go through financial ruin and heartache and just be a man. Stop being selfish". You should listen to yourself :eek:

I do agree with your last point though.

You realize you guys are making me even more confused than I was when I first started this thread.

There's nothing to be confused about. If you're seeking approval, chances are you already know the answer to the question man. I personally think you should leave well enough alone and find somebody single.

The ultimate irony would be if she ends up getting you to marry her then you end up a step-father:star-wars

And shit, don't feel bad for this kids, one of them probably isn't even his with the way this story sounds.

This follows the hypergamy playbook in like a comically exaggerated fashion, like, my sides actually hurt right now. "Oooohhh nice shiny car tehehehe; wanna come over and fuck?"

Last edited:

There is nothing to be confused about. Let her go. Stop contacting her and if she contacts you tell her that what you have done is wrong and you don't want to do it anymore. If she wont listen to you then lie to her and make something up. Something like you found another girl that is hotter, etc. Piss her off and get rid of her.

There is zero reason for you to be with her. The negatives far outweigh the positives.

Not sure if I believe in "soulmates" but if I ever had one, it was to a married women. Lots of guys on here pointing fingers, but when you meet someone that the chemistry is off the charts and there is just a knowing of that person, it will hit you hard and it's hard to resist. She pursued me. I avoided it for the longest time just calling her a friend and not being sexual.

I didn't end up with her because I was not ready. My life was a mess at that time. I ended up telling her to stay married and forget about me. She was devastated and a year later left her husband and stayed single for a few years hoping I would come back. She was married and at the same time, as loyal as could be.

I feel badly for being involved, but she was leaving him anyhow. Still doesn't make it right,but that is the real world we live in. People marry the wrong person and meet the right person later. It happens.

Last edited:
I cant talk about this with any of my real friends or family members. I sorry but you guys here are the only ones I can talk to about this without judgement.

I cant talk about this with any of my real friends or family members. I sorry but you guys here are the only ones I can talk to about this without judgement.

....You need a box of tissues or something?

Look, do whatever you think is right. Just keep in mind that your biological drive is obviously going to tell you to keep going. Part of what makes us human is using our logical brains instead of our primal instincts.

I only ask one favor in return: if you do keep seeing her and this situation inevitably hits the fan, can you please post another thread about the update? It's refreshing to watch someone elses meltdown for once.

Not sure if I believe in "soulmates" but if I ever had one, it was to a married women. Lots of guys on here pointing fingers, but when you meet someone that the chemistry is off the charts and there is just a knowing of that person, it will hit you hard and it's hard to resist. She pursued me. I avoided it for the longest time just calling her a friend and not being sexual.

I didn't end up with her because I was not ready. My life was a mess at that time. I ended up telling her to stay married and forget about me. She was devastated and a year later left her husband and stayed single for a few years hoping I would come back. She was married and at the same time, as loyal as could be.

I feel badly for being involved, but she was leaving him anyhow. Still doesn't make it right,but that is the real world we live in. People marry the wrong person and meet the right person later. It happens.
:rolleyes:

A married mother pushing her child in a pram and after knowing full well all the details you still went after it to get her details to get in contact

You and her are both pieces of shit and i hope to god her husband finds out.

what is wrong with you?

You and her are both pieces of shit and i hope to god her husband finds out.
Him finding out will actually only make things even worse. He'd probably push for a divorce, goodbye kids, goodbye house, goodbye half or more of your bank accounts. Oh, can't forget the CS payments on top of all that. Slice, what else am I missing? Lol.

Or...he can stay with her and forgive her while she proceeds to keep going, opening up her stinkhole for any juiced up badboy with a 'vette, forever relegated to being a cuckold.

Females have total freedom to act with impunity and there is nothing you can do about it. See, this is the kind of thing that happens when you're no longer allowed to discipline your wife in the privacy of the home you paid for.

Last edited:

Without judgement?
Are you kidding?
Unless her husband was okay with you having relations --with his fucking WIFE-- then there's only one judgement to be made about a guy like you.

You suck at life and need to grow the fuck up.
This is how people DIE.

Lemmie guess...u think you're the only man shes fucking other than her hubby right?
Because you're that fucking hot right?

Piece of shit.
Hope he finds out and comes looking for you.

Without judgement?
Are you kidding?
Unless her husband was okay with you having relations --with his fucking WIFE-- then there's only one judgement to be made about a guy like you.

You suck at life and need to grow the fuck up.
This is how people DIE.

Lemmie guess...u think you're the only man shes fucking other than her hubby right?
Because you're that fucking hot right?

Piece of shit.
Hope he finds out and comes looking for you.

This is the type of thing that might happen.

Mom-of-five whose husband was shot dead by his lover's spouse faces off with his mistress | Daily Mail Online

how do you stay humble when the married women keep getting better and better?????

I must confess that I once slept with a married woman, after my divorce to fist wife. Met her at grad school. She was separated from him though and considering divorce. She confessed that they had separated several times already and always got back together. I realized I was getting in the way and we drifted apart. Her husband was in the county sheriffs department too, that was a bit scary! Oh, and they didn't have kids.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity