mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you dated a married woman? If so how was it?

What is up with all this "be a man" stuff? It's ridiculous. People have some sort of mold they feel we all should fit into and use the idea of doing certain things as what a "man" would do. Don't point fingers until you have been in the OP's shoes. Not all marriages are like TV.

I don't think the OP should continue as I have stated before but he is not a peace of shit for dating a person who should not be married in the first place. And everyone makes bad decisions. The OP came here for advise at least and not to be judged by "people who are better than him". You never know if this could be the best thing for the lady and the kids if the husband is a drug addict or abusive drunk. Then the OP is a saint in the long run. But he has already been judged.

Last edited:
I recently met this girl during lunch while she was ordering at Chick Fil A. The line was unusually long and I guess she saw me getting out of my red z06 and just smiled and said nice car when I got behind her in line. She had a small baby with her about 5-7 months old in a stroller but she looked amazing with her long black hair, dark eyes and a nice curvy butt I couldn't take my eyes off of.

So I made some small talk and tried to ask for her number. She said she would love to meet up with me but she is married and has two kids. As a joke I said I don't really care about that. She smiles and said why don't you add me to Instagram and facebook. I got her info, said bye and left.

Added her to my facebook and my Instagram the same day. Next day I noticed she was on facebook messenger and I messaged her. Not exactly sure why but I asked her if I could just hang out with her as a friend. She seemed hesitant at first but said she could meet me for lunch. Now I have been seeing her regularly 2-3 times a week during the day and I never call or text her in case the husband is there but I respond if she texts back.

Over the last couple of weeks I made out with her when she came to my house but today was the first time I went all the way and it was amazing.

After she left I felt very mixed feelings. She is nice. I like hanging out with her. But at the end of the day she is married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage. The testosterone fueled male inside me says keep it going and don't think. The other part of me says its not going anywhere and as a single, 34 year old man I shouldn't be doing this. Any real world non sarcastic advice would be really appreciated.

I think you've got the answer to your question in your post. The longer you're in this the more time you waste in setting up your own relationship life/family etc. The longer your in this the higher the probaility of chaos as in husband finds out, woman clings and pressures you ect. Most case is you end up with instant family that are not your genes and an angry ex-husband that is paying child support.

What is up with all this "be a man" stuff? It's ridiculous. People have some sort of mold they feel we all should fit into and use the idea of doing certain things as what a "man" would do. Don't point fingers until you have been in the OP's shoes. Not all marriages are like TV.

I don't think the OP should continue as I have stated before but he is not a peace of shit for dating a person who should not be married in the first place. And everyone makes bad decisions. The OP came here for advise at least and not to be judged by "people who are better than him". You never know if this could be the best thing for the lady and the kids if the husband is a drug addict or abusive drunk. Then the OP is a saint in the long run. But he has already been judged.

I will be the first to admit.

I have done this. I got involved when she left, literally, when she was staying at a motel.

And really, a 14 year long Marriage doesn't end so quickly.

Was it a good choice or bad choice? I dont know, those boundaries were blurred. Even six years later, I cant really say.

But I knew I could slay the dragon. But I couldnt slay her own dragons. Only she can do that.

Last edited:
All morals aside, because you ready know what's right and wrong, I would be very careful about the father of those kids... There is a breaking point where logic, laws and reason goes out the window, and if that dude snaps you might find yourself in a messy situation. There's so many other single women out there...

Last edited:
Don't do it. Not even getting into the whole moral or man code thing, but too many available women out there to get involved with one that will bring so much drama and baggage. Not worth it.

I've done it, and I agree with the others. I'd advise you to get out ASAP. You don't owe her an explanation either, just ghost her, block and delete all contact. There's just too many possible negative outcomes and one of them is bound to happen.

Red Z06, on roids, dating married women. My god man. Your a walking cliche.

Without judgement?
Are you kidding?
Unless her husband was okay with you having relations --with his fucking WIFE-- then there's only one judgement to be made about a guy like you.

You suck at life and need to grow the fuck up.
This is how people DIE.

Lemmie guess...u think you're the only man shes fucking other than her hubby right?
Because you're that fucking hot right?

Piece of shit.
Hope he finds out and comes looking for you.

Dam bro, RELAX! I have a news flash for you. People cheat. I dare say most people cheat. In fact in recent studies they found that women have caught up and possibly even passed man over in cheating. And not only that they’re better at it than we are. 70% of men and women cheat within ten years of marriage. I don’t agree and am not saying it’s right, it’s just a fact! The only difference is, generally speaking men and women cheat for different reasons.

i was with 6 married women, from 1995 up to 2010.
mostly it was fun, but not when u pass the husband quarter mile from their house when u leave.
they all came on to me. i never initiated a thing, and in fact i turned down a bunch more. but only cuz they weren't attractive.
hell, i know guys who've had way, way more married chicks than me. its another reason why i dont respect or trust women. they will cheat with me? and i ain't anything special at all?
guys are fools to get married and think they can trust their woman.
fools. and if u suspect her of cheating...she most likely is.
but in the end it wasnt worth the hassle or stress. fun cuz its taboo sure, but in the end you're gonna look back and feel like a heel. specially if the kids see you guys....i still cringe when i remember things.

mostly it was fun, but not when u pass the husband quarter mile from their house when u leave.
they all came on to me. i never initiated a thing, and in fact i turned down a bunch more. but only cuz they weren't attractive.
hell, i know guys who've had way, way more married chicks than me. its another reason why i dont respect or trust women. they will cheat with me? and i ain't anything special at all?
but in the end it wasnt worth the hassle or stress. fun cuz its taboo sure, but in the end you're gonna look back and feel like a heel. specially if the kids see you guys....i still cringe when i remember things.

That is because We have made women pay such a heavy price. For what? To get our dick-wet?

In many parts of the world women are still subjected to subhuman conditions. Not just be considered sub-morally here.

Do you think those women who are forced to have sex are any less human than me or you?

**broken link removed**

That is just a google search for results, but there is probably enough to read for a few thousand life-times.

I will admit, being hurt by the opposite sex can screw with your perception of them. But dont become blind. You cringe because you are part of it. I guess as long as you admit that women shouldn’t trust men and claim women are fools for trusting a man.

Last edited:
Yes I have. More then once. Not worth it. I love p**sy...trust me. You will do it, then one day look at her and yourself in the mirror and be disgusted. Abort! Abort!

...and in todays news another bodybuilder died...not of a heart problem but bc he got shot in the face by a womans husband after catching them in bed..

I know your such a bad ass that you ask questions for opinions and if you should sleep w married women on a public bodybuilding forum... hope you are so tuff to see that bruh heads up when he rushes you... and it wont be w fists when your bigger ;)

I hooked up with a woman at a party once , we went back to my house and so on , around 3am she rushed to put her clothes on in a panic because she had to get home. I initially assumed she was single because she came on to me and wasn’t wearing a ring only to find out she was married.!!!
I felt like shit for the guy.

I would never knowingly sleep with a woman knowing she was with another man at the time , that makes her shady as fuck and you drop down to her level if you do it.

If my wife decide she wants something else , all she has to do is tell me.!!
If she cheats on me , especially with a guy that knows she’s married then life as they know it is over.

Man up , get your morale compass out of your pants and tell her that you cannot be fucking around with a married women , if she can’t respect that than lose her number all together. Hopefully her her husband never finds out , you never know how someone will react to that shit , you may end up a murder statistic

Much truth in this thread.

All morals aside, because you ready know what's right and wrong, I would be very careful about the father of those kids... There is a breaking point where logic, laws and reason goes out the window, and if that dude snaps you might find yourself in a messy situation. There's so many other single women out there...

You summed it up very well. Just watch the news, people dont fist fight anymore. Your playing with your life here, as well as several others. Anyone married is OFF limits, go find yourself a single woman.

He KNEW 100% she was married, she told him the first time they met. She had her 4 month old kid with her, and he pursued her as well. The OP didn't come for advice, he came for people to say "it's ok bro, women are sluts, get yours, follow your primal urges bla bla bla"

Yeah, he needs to be a man and not screw around with a married woman, regardless of what the situation is like at home. That isn't for him to decide or figure out, if she isn't happy then she should leave! Whether you know it or not, you're finding a way to justify it by throwing that nonsense in here "he could be a drug addict or abusive drunk". Trying to minimize the fact that the OP is a piece of shit for pursuing a married woman with 2 kids.

Remember everyone, the OP pursued her, not the other way around which it seems many of you have missed. He hit her up on IG and FB wanting to hang out. She's a piece of shit too, don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day HE pursued her.

He KNEW 100% she was married, she told him the first time they met. She had her 4 month old kid with her, and he pursued her as well. The OP didn't come for advice, he came for people to say "it's ok bro, women are sluts, get yours, follow your primal urges bla bla bla"

Yeah, he needs to be a man and not screw around with a married woman, regardless of what the situation is like at home. That isn't for him to decide or figure out, if she isn't happy then she should leave! Whether you know it or not, you're finding a way to justify it by throwing that nonsense in here "he could be a drug addict or abusive drunk". Trying to minimize the fact that the OP is a piece of shit for pursuing a married woman with 2 kids.

Remember everyone, the OP pursued her, not the other way around which it seems many of you have missed. He hit her up on IG and FB wanting to hang out. She's a piece of shit too, don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day HE pursued her.

You bring up a good point. Both are POS at the end of the day, and in my case with a married woman, I own, that I was too, although the situation was very different. She 110% pursued me. Like relentlessly. And smart women know, that it is much harder for a man to not give into seduction. LOL. We don't always think with the big head. Women know this shit and when they spot a guy they want, they use it like a weapon to lure you in.

At some level, a very primitive level we are animals. We would fuck anyone, even ugly women, fat women, under 50 (give or take 5 years). So... we create our own fences. Hence, moral compass. As well as staying out of strip clubs or drinking with single buddies.

He did pursue her, and the question is, why her? Unless he saw something special beyond the physical beauty.

At that point, the lines blur a little.

Again, special, when you bump into someone and you feel like you know them a lot more than you really do. I have only had that experince 2 or 3 times.

I disagree. From personal experience. I sort of did the same. She left her husband, so I guess better labeled as separated. Granted, many women do that, but so do men. Once they are angry, he is an asshole and a loser. Or, she is a slut and fucks every man she meets. We both know that is just a lot of emotion and false.

Anyway, running into me was fucking blessing. Not only did she fall in love me but also his boys. Even his oldest boy, his boy. You know what I mean if you have a son. This was as few years later but she showed me a text he sent to him [his oldest son]. He was a piece of shit. Very abusive, emotionally. Really fucked up stuff. Not a drinker or anything. But seeing how he spoke to his son.

He was raising his boys to be selfish, to take what you want, lie, steal cheat. Sometimes the husband is the piece of shit.

I remember the first year I was with her. She always wanted to hangout. She had this fear. She was scared that he was going to breakdown her door and drag her to the tub and drown her.

Some of you guys judge women who use lust to their advantage. But they are defenseless against someone who is twice their weight. So how to they stop an alpha? They find another one to stop the other.

Sometimes we are used for different reasons. Not just money.

But that was my situation. That being said, the world isnt as simple as some of you claim.

Last edited:
She’s obviously a horrible human being with no concept of loyalty, honesty, or human decency. Watch your back. Women like that will destroy you. The husband may murder you. Their are too many single women in the world to go for a piece of shit whore like that.

And to answer your question, yes, I’ve gone for a married woman twice. Both were aggressive and i was weak. Huge mistake letting your dick do the thinkiing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131