mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you dated a married woman? If so how was it?

That’s a hard one man. Obviously she wasn’t your soul-mate.

It is identication. But you aren’t aware of it. It is unconscious. In every man there is an idealized woman, called the anima. In every woman there is an idealized man, called the animus. What it is the feminine part of the personality for the men. And the masculine part of the personality for women.

These archetype is individually fashioned by you. If it wasn’t then you would feel like all women are your soul-mate.

You dont recognize this in yourself, at least as a young man. And we project unconscious images.

I wouldn’t cut yourself short. The difference between love and lust or one of the differences is love hurts a lot. Lust usually feels good. I am old-fashion so I usually look for a woman who possess both. I like to think of her as the virgin marry and eve. She is both virtue and vice.

But you also become really good friends with people because of those unconscious processes. So its not like the lust runs out and there is nothing left. A good woman is also a good friend. And most of us know what a good friend is intuitionally.

I agree. With my ex wife it wasn't just lust though, at least for me. I really did love her and that's why it hurt so bad. Hell, im still talking about it and it has been 21 years now since it happened. I think for a lot of young relationships though it is mostly just lust. These two haven't known each other long. My ex and I date and lived together for nerly 3 years before we married.

LOL... holy shit

another classic red pill... solipsism.

please do tell.. I doubt my mind will be blown, but you have my interest.

Ok she acted devastated, but she is an evil hypocritical bitch. For now I'll just refer to the thread from awhile back about not telling your spouse about your gear usage. If you don't trust her definitely don't do that. My mind is blown about how I didn't go to jail that day.

Ok she acted devastated, but she is an evil hypocritical bitch. For now I'll just refer to the thread from awhile back about not telling your spouse about your gear usage. If you don't trust her definitely don't do that. My mind is blown about how I didn't go to jail that day.

That whole Ashley Madison affair sounds really nuts. I bet you wish you would have just left her when you discovered her membership. Did you ever find out if she had sex with any men from the site?

Women that will cheat will always cheat, bad habits never die. One of our old neighbors had an affair with a woman that was married. She ended up divorcing her then husband and married the guy she was having the affair with. They had 2 kids and were married for about 10 years maybe. She had another affair on him then and divorced him. Now she is married to the guy she was cheating on him with!

I don't have time to read this whole stupid thread, but it will probably end up badly. She may not even be in love with her husband, they might be separated, or living together for the children. I met a woman in that situation, so I thought it was ok, and it probably was, but she did have two young kids. He was a piece of shit who physically abused her. I wanted to kill him, I told her to fight back(she was a former cage fighter and could have), kill him in self defense, or at least call the police, which she wouldn't do. Shortly after I ruined things because I'm an asshole, he hit her one too many times, she called the police, he ran, they caught up to him, and he shot and killed himself. The kids will never know their father beyond a certain point, and she feels bad about that, but obviously it's not her fault. I don't feel bad because he was garbage, but I did think about pushing her to go to the police, and how that played a part. How would you fair in a similar situation? The point though really is that she left a juiced up loser she was dating at the time for an even bigger juiced up loser(me), and I don't know what happened after me/the suicide. I don't know if you're the first loser, or me(she said he whined a lot, so you're probably him), but the point is you're not special and neither is this married woman. Try to keep things simple, and nice, if you can.
Chic-fil-a would not approve of this unwholesome behavior either, hahaha.

I lied, I went back and read the whole thread. I think only one guy said it was a good idea, and he is from South Florida, haha.

That whole Ashley Madison affair sounds really nuts. I bet you wish you would have just left her when you discovered her membership. Did you ever find out if she had sex with any men from the site?

Women that will cheat will always cheat, bad habits never die. One of our old neighbors had an affair with a woman that was married. She ended up divorcing her then husband and married the guy she was having the affair with. They had 2 kids and were married for about 10 years maybe. She had another affair on him then and divorced him. Now she is married to the guy she was cheating on him with!

Yeah I wish I would have just left right there instead of trying to get even. It was stupid. Her parents are pretty well off and I was worried about losing out on everything I put into the house, which kind of happened anyway. The longer you wait the worse it is. I knew this already but didn't act on it.

I was in the military until the final few years and was gone all the time so it is possible she did act on it, but I have no proof. The craigs list personals I found in her email. A guy wanted to see her tits and she went off on him. So at the time I accepted that she was just lonely and not looking for a hook up and just someone to talk to. Haha dumb. She did have opportunities when I was home as well if she did things during the work day. She never went out during the evenings.

She was married before and cheated on him twice. He divorced her after the second time. First time was in Japan. She got pregnant. I don't remember the whole story, but she tried to cover up the affair saying she was raped. I believe security forces picked up the Navy guy and then later she recanted. The husband signed the birth certificate of the baby boy. The son didn't/doesn't know. Not sure if it came out, but I told the girl I was messing with and she threw that in my ex'es face and even messaged the son and told him. I'm not sure if they told them the truth or not, but my daughter told me he was going to the counselor at school. The fact that girl did that was really messed up and was probably a big part of the vengeance that came out of my ex the day we separated.

I want to know how you got Chik Fil A on a Sunday?!?

It's wrong. Point blank. And nothing you or anyone else says or does will ever convince you that it isn't. You know its wrong. She's knows it's wrong. And in the end you will both pay a price for it. You will never trust her and she will never trust you. And without trust you can forget it. Do the right thing. Being a man isn't about what you say yes to, it's about what you say no to. End it

Your idiot and karma will be ugly for you. This the kinda shit you dont do. Never fuck with a married mans life you jackass. You have no idea what will come of this but trust it wont be good. I am a pos but im 30 now and even i know not to to cross that line.

Chick-Fil-A must be something special. Check out this story!
Teacher pleads guilty to sex with 15-year-old student after meeting at Chick-fil-A | Fox News

Must be the place to meet women.

Welp, I know what I'm eating for dinner tomorrow

I did some thinking about this. If I ever were to get married or settle down, I would probably go live in Asia or somewhere in the Mid East. It would keep social pressure on my wife to act the absolute furthest thing from the typical "modern woman".

Last edited:
Welp, I know what I'm eating for dinner tomorrow

LOL. They just built one in my town. I better stay far away from that place!

I agree. With my ex wife it wasn't just lust though, at least for me. I really did love her and that's why it hurt so bad. Hell, im still talking about it and it has been 21 years now since it happened. I think for a lot of young relationships though it is mostly just lust. These two haven't known each other long. My ex and I date and lived together for nerly 3 years before we married.

Most of the time it is just lust as you state. But sometimes its love but that is quite rare. And that is what it was for you. It fucks you up too and I dont mean the negative. Being a 20 year old man but seeking a kind of love that a 40 year old man does. It can be dissociative and traumatic, even if it is a rewarding relationship.

“A man who has no wife lives without joy, without blessings, without good, without Torah and peace” (Tractate Yevanmos 62).

As far as did I have any indication that she was a cheater before I married her? Not really. I trusted her totally, thought she was my "soul mate".:rolleyes: I was wrong.

When she cheated on me our marriage was on the rocks. We had only been married about 2 years. Money was a big issue. I think if you don't have good family income that it can break up many marriages. She began not coming home from work until hours after she got off and would give me the story that she was with her friends at the pub. At first I believed her because she was stressed out and needed to blow off steam.

Eventually it became worse and worse, staying out more often and for longer periods of time. I searched her car for evidence and found a piece of paper with his name and phone number on it. The guy was the brother of one of her good friends. At that point I pretty much knew. A few nights later she never came home and I drove out to the friend's house figuring she might be there. There was a camper in the driveway. I opened the door and there she was on top of him in the bed having sex. The rest is history

She broke you alls trust by lying. You did some research or investigation on her and found out.

A few years ago I was snooping in my wife's phone and saw she was on craigslist personals and had an account on Ashley Madison. Instead of doing the right thing and leaving her right there I thought hey if she can do it so can I. I'm going to get laid damn it. So I made an Ashley Madison account as well and blocked her so she couldn't see me. I ended up hooking up with a married woman. I figured if she's married then she has as much to lose as me. Wrong! That bitch was nuts and obsessed. I knew what I was doing was wrong and kept breaking things off but she wouldn't go away. She had the mentality if she couldn't have me no one could. She contacted my wife and told her everything. She was devastated. I felt like she was a hypocrite, but either way I missed an opportunity to get out with my integrity intact. We ended up going to counseling for a bit but there was no coming back from that. What happened that final day where we separated was some serious karma and then some. Really fucked up shit that I should make a separate post about sometime. It will blow everyone's mind I'm sure.

Anyway.... stop that shit now.

theres different ways to look at it

If a girl with a boyfriend cheats , and youre single, and she doesnt tell you then you find out, stop seeing her asap because shes a cheater.

People can change its difficult though once a person begins bad habits bc they fall back into them. Thank god ive always been faithful in my committed relationships where we agreed to exclusive

Yeah I wish I would have just left right there instead of trying to get even. It was stupid. Her parents are pretty well off and I was worried about losing out on everything I put into the house, which kind of happened anyway. The longer you wait the worse it is. I knew this already but didn't act on it.

I was in the military until the final few years and was gone all the time so it is possible she did act on it, but I have no proof. The craigs list personals I found in her email. A guy wanted to see her tits and she went off on him. So at the time I accepted that she was just lonely and not looking for a hook up and just someone to talk to. Haha dumb. She did have opportunities when I was home as well if she did things during the work day. She never went out during the evenings.

She was married before and cheated on him twice. He divorced her after the second time. First time was in Japan. She got pregnant. I don't remember the whole story, but she tried to cover up the affair saying she was raped. I believe security forces picked up the Navy guy and then later she recanted. The husband signed the birth certificate of the baby boy. The son didn't/doesn't know. Not sure if it came out, but I told the girl I was messing with and she threw that in my ex'es face and even messaged the son and told him. I'm not sure if they told them the truth or not, but my daughter told me he was going to the counselor at school. The fact that girl did that was really messed up and was probably a big part of the vengeance that came out of my ex the day we separated.

Yes the longer one waits the worst the emotional hurt becomes.

It's wrong. Point blank. And nothing you or anyone else says or does will ever convince you that it isn't. You know its wrong. She's knows it's wrong. And in the end you will both pay a price for it. You will never trust her and she will never trust you. And without trust you can forget it. Do the right thing. Being a man isn't about what you say yes to, it's about what you say no to. End it

agreed One of my exes has texted me quite frequencly over the years , and its been six years, wanting to hookup. She lives with a guy, divorced from a guy, who pays her house payment, or did at the time I was with her, back on thanksgiving she texted me and wanted me to give it to her hard and fast, etc anyways, I asked her what about her boyfriend she said hell be alright. I told her I tend to get hurt easily bc I remember the tears I cried.

if you know she has a boyfriend and are single , its your choice, just dont get into a relationship with her, if you can handle your emotions with her as a one timer or maybe two timer, no pun intended. Or just dont do it at all. Find someone else who when you research them or "get to know them" seems like you can trust them

that sounds like one hell of a generalization

There is no ambiguity in Judaism. Orthodox Judaism.

Here is the first search result ‘orthodox male and female relationships’:

“This is particularly true of relationships between men and women. Men have always been friendly–or better, courteous–to women, but they have not necessarily been friends. The difference between male and female and the potential for sexual interaction (a potential which only the very young or the very old may ignore without danger) was too great to permit close interaction outside strictly romantic (or in more base form, strictly sexual) contexts.”

Married Jewish men wont even shake a woman’s hand. They view different than Christians and especially Islam. Those two see it as evil or corrupt or as they say temptation. Jews see it as natural not sinful. But we must take responsibility for our nature. It’s not bad or broken or tarnished. It’s like the husk on an acorn.

Last edited:
All I have to say is.... you are a peice of shit if you Persue, and she is already a peice of shit.
I don't even need to read any further because this is all that really needs to be said to the OP. So many selfish motherfu¢€ers running around these days!!! When the husband finds out - and he eventually will - he will be crushed. And all because his dumba$$ wife can't keep her vows and the OP cares about nothing more than getting his nut off.
OP: Spank your monkey or go find a woman who isn't married or in what's supposed to be a committed relationship. You're morally bankrupt if you continue doing something you know for a fact is wrong.

Don't do it man
karma train hits hard
It's too late already... he deserves to be hit by that train coming and going for doing what he knows is wrong, and to a man that he admits sounds like a good guy.
I kinda wish I didn't like PM so well so I could tell the OP what I really think about people like him and the adulteress. 😠

Your idiot and karma will be ugly for you. This the kinda shit you dont do. Never fuck with a married mans life you jackass. You have no idea what will come of this but trust it wont be good. I am a pos but im 30 now and even i know not to to cross that line.

Lmao woah dude... Want a toke? You need to calm down lol...

We’re about the same age, you’re a tad older but still... What is this anger all about?

This automatically makes you look like the type of guy who’s been cheated on, and more than once lol... Don’t take it so personal bro... Just saying...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131