Votes: 149 15.9%
  • 3-5 iu

Votes: 600 64.0%
  • 6-10 iu

Votes: 141 15.0%
  • 10+ iu

Votes: 47 5.0%

• Total voters
I used serostem at 6 IUs a day 6 days a week for 4-5 months. Worked really well, excellent fat loss and got really dense.

I like 2ius in the morning before breakfast. Day in day out, on cycle, off cycle, it doesnt' matter.

Just came off year long cycle. Still doing pct, I have 3 kits of novotropin and am waiting on 3 kits of these white tops I got from a sale. 41 years old, so I have to stay off for ay least 4-5 months to recover. Do I am gonna run hgh that whole time. Gonna start with 4iu non-fri and see how my hands feel. This will be first time using gh by itself.

during the winter its 3iu and when summer cranks up i do 6iu ed with 50mcg of t3-keeps me shredded! and always genos!

I will use as little as 2iu/day every day for maintenance, and up to 10iu/day 5 days a week, for mass.

It all depends on what my training goals are at the time and what I have available. Good quality GH is expensive, and it is also dose dependant. If you have the money and want the size more is better, if……..done properly. (not for beginners)

If you are limited on how much GH you have on hand, you're better at taking less IU's per day over a longer period, as opposed to doing high doses for a shorter period. GH and time go hand in hand.

During blasts, I will do 5ius preworkout, then 10ius postworkout.

During regular use, 3-4ius per day.

i just started how long does it take for people to start getting cts and other sides im doing 5iu ed of mexys

4iu for 6 days with 1 day off..... No numb feeling but it effects everyone different.

KIGTROPIN OR RIPTROPIN

ITS ALL WHAT YOU BODY CAN HANDLE, I TRIED 6IU A DAY AND SIDES WERE REALLY ROUGH. UNFORTUNATELY I CAN ONLY RUN 5IU A DAY. 2IU FIRST THING IN MORNING AND 3 IU IMMEDIATELY AFTER WORKOUT.

was thinking about trying 2iu in the am upon first waking on empty stomach, and 2 iu in the evening about 2 hrs or so before bed.
I workout in the am.
Should I do 2 iu upon waking and then the other 2 iu post workout 2-3 hrs later, or do the first 2 after workout and the other two in the evening?
open to your suggestions. I workout 3-5 times weekly.

I usually stay around 10ius/ed. I will go up or down depending on my needs, stock, sides, etc., never any lower then 4ius/ed though.

Currently doing 2iu in the morning and ghrp2/ipamorelin at night and seem to be getting leaner...

Just did 2iu in the morn 2 at night for a couple months and for me, that seems to create best recovery, feel the best and get the leanest...5-6 ius seems to create about the same so I stick with 4 a day generally.

Did 3iu every morning for a month. And a month at 3iu before bed. Once a day dosing. Some benefit here and less pokes a day...

The ONE time I tried 8-10 units a day (yes I worked up to it) I felt bad...I gained a bunch of weight but seemed to all be water/swelling...I only was able to do it for 3 wks and none of my clothes fit anymore and I always felt tired so backed it down to 5-6 and seemed to grow without all the sides. So, I stick with a couple of different protocols:

To stretch things out when funds are tight:
2iu once a day OR 2iu once a day with peptides once a day

To gain some mass:
5-6iu post workout with much higher calorie intake and higher aas intake

For getting lean:
2 to 2.5 iu twice a day

was thinking about trying 2iu in the am upon first waking on empty stomach, and 2 iu in the evening about 2 hrs or so before bed.
I workout in the am.
Should I do 2 iu upon waking and then the other 2 iu post workout 2-3 hrs later, or do the first 2 after workout and the other two in the evening?
open to your suggestions. I workout 3-5 times weekly.

I would suggest 2iu upon wake and 2iu before bed...
Really depends on goals though. This suggestion would be for someone wanting wellbeing, recovery, bodyfat loss, lean mass retention...etc.

i just started how long does it take for people to start getting cts and other sides im doing 5iu ed of mexys

On rips it took me about ten days. I couldn't even feel my right hand when waking up. Then for the next few hours I had a very hard time making a fist. That was on 5iu's a day.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws