Votes: 149 15.9%
  • 3-5 iu

Votes: 600 64.0%
  • 6-10 iu

Votes: 141 15.0%
  • 10+ iu

Votes: 47 5.0%

• Total voters
i had nice results with an 8 week blast of 3 kits. i went like this...

trained mon wed fri. and used around 5iu insulin pwo.

week 1.....5iu pwo
week 2.....5iu pwo
week 3.....5 pre, 5 post
week 4.....5 pre, 5 post
week 5.....5 pre, 10 post
week 6.....5 pre, 10 post
week 7.....10 pre, 10 post
week 8.....10 pre, 10 post

this = 300 iu total on a 3 day split.

on no training days, or at night before bed ghrp-6 would help keep natty gh

elevated nicely

Has anyone here tried the blasting protocol that seems to be gaining popularity in the UK, as it is on a bunch of UK forums? Someone copied it to OLM, and the gist of it is high, ramping doses for 5 days straight, then none for the rest of the month. Supposed to mimic the release patterns of natural GH during puberty...starts at say 25iu's a day, ramping up by 5iu's a day for 5 days, and then done...seems like sides would be unbearable, but seems to be gaining a lot of steam over there...

6month run at a time,10 ius 3 times a week and 4-5 ius 3times a week.
It might not be a usual cycle but from a guy who used to think gh wasn't something you needed to a guy who loves it now .

Geez, reading some of these replies (about some of you GUYS having sides/not being able to handle 3 ius/day really freaks me out…

…as a GAL, my sweet spot is a little over 3 ius/day… today (=Day 22), I just finished off 72 ius of humatrope, which averages 3.27 ius/day.

I must either have a high tolerance or be severely deficient, (which I’m guessing is the more likely scenario, based on the fact that several blood tests from my early 20's showed extreme GH deficiency). If I go for too many consecutive days below 3 ius, I can definitely feel it (dec. energy, poorer recovery from workouts, inc. stiffness when sitting for extended periods)… and between 36-48 hrs. of hgh being out of my system, it's almost like I "withdrawal" (severe dec. energy, horrible recovery, & lots of aches/pains).

I usually run 4-5iu mon-sat . I would like to do 5 or 6 but money is tight.

Pat d

depends on what gh I have, 12-16iu's per day. I like to do 2 ius every 2-3 hours

Last edited:
LOL.. Not big enough bro.

How do You like that high of a dose? I have a few friends that are high level NPC heavies & 2 IFBB Pros & they usually top off in the 8-10 range...must run You an arm & a leg LOL

LOL.. Not big enough bro.

I think he was asking to get an idea of what people are actually seeing in terms of results. So far, all we have is words. I would like to know if the higher dosages are creating the muscle we would expect...or helping to lose more body fat...or creating more undesirable side effects.

If no one gives stats, we can;t find that out. If no one gives any specifics about what results they actually saw, all we get is a thread filled with numbers.

I think he was asking to get an idea of what people are actually seeing in terms of results...if the higher dosages are creating the muscle we would expect...or helping to lose more body fat...or creating more undesirable side effects.

If no one gives any specifics, all we get is a thread filled with numbers.

Yeah...My point...every 2-3hrs sounds like a full time job

12-14iu??????

your garage must have pins to the roof,,,,forget that your trash bin must be a hazmat nightmare!!!!!:D

hows the cramping?

6month run at a time,10 ius 3 times a week and 4-5 ius 3times a week.
It might not be a usual cycle but from a guy who used to think gh wasn't something you needed to a guy who loves it now .

does it hinder your grip bro?

I run 5 a day chinese generic every day pre bed. My last IGF was in the mid 500 range. Been on for many years and tried most of them including pharma grade and I find the generics (the trusted ones) to be just as effective with the same sides and benefits. As stated on this thread I also find a synergistic relationship occuring with the use of tes. Been staying in the 4-5 range and I am approaching 40 so I do regular blood work and once in a while spend the extra $150 for and IGF reading and it always stays in the 500-570 range.

With all of these dosing protocols...it seems like the only way to figure out how to run GH is to try a few different methods and doses. I'm only 25 and want to run it primarily for fat-loss and for my joints. I'm thinking about starting at 2iu ED first thing in the AM with fasted cardio following. I understand how this would lend itself to fat-loss, but would there be any anabolic effects at all? "muscle maturity" as some have stated?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131