over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you

How old are you? Current stats?

I’m 40, 5’8” and 224 lbs. not a pretty 224 right now.

At 38 years old these pictures were right before I came off everything to have a kid. Was on ~200mgs trt with the occasional 20mgs of Anavar from age 35 to 38. Competed from age 25-28. Did well regionally got smoked nationally (mostly because I had no diet discipline..at all.). I took the pictures training and told my wife “may as well take some pics before I have the test levels of our 8 year old daughter” 🤣

The pictures are what I’m trying to get back to and hold with maybe slowly getting a little tighter. I was 225-230 in those pics with probably...12-14% bf? Like to be around 220 with ~10% and hold steady.

I’ve never really taken over a gram outside of a few times competing. I actually feel like I found the “sweet spot” (for me) for someone who did not intend to go pro or be overly massive.

This is my first time ever posting pics here lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4022.jpeg
    IMG_4022.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4021.jpeg
    IMG_4021.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4020.jpeg
    IMG_4020.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 160
I'm a self admitted PED addict. With no rhyme or reason.
Instead of hair-ron, Id rather pin something that allows me to lift as much as possible while still running the fastest as possible. All at 50. Had a parent die due to a needle addiction (hence my adoption).. so maybe my lack of fear for needles stems from that(if there is such a thing).
I looked up to guys like Paul Diellet. Tall and over 300. Now my set point is 270ish. General pop lean. These days I just try to maintain that lean athletic look.

This is me. Started out wanting to be huge, was dedicated but focused on the wrong things, so little progress. Now I'm older just want to be lean year round look good stay healthy. Would love to bring up a few weak points to look better at my current size, but as we know that requires gaining weight, sacrificing lean look, or upping AAS. I'm happy where I'm at enjoy both cardio and training and current diet.
Post a pic of your ideal physique (person) as what your goal look would be.

I’m 40, 5’8” and 224 lbs. not a pretty 224 right now.

At 38 years old these pictures were right before I came off everything to have a kid. Was on ~200mgs trt with the occasional 20mgs of Anavar from age 35 to 38. Competed from age 25-28. Did well regionally got smoked nationally (mostly because I had no diet discipline..at all.). I took the pictures training and told my wife “may as well take some pics before I have the test levels of our 8 year old daughter” 🤣

The pictures are what I’m trying to get back to and hold with maybe slowly getting a little tighter. I was 225-230 in those pics with probably...12-14% bf? Like to be around 220 with ~10% and hold steady.

I’ve never really taken over a gram outside of a few times competing. I actually feel like I found the “sweet spot” (for me) for someone who did not intend to go pro or be overly massive.

This is my first time ever posting pics here lol.
Dude that's a good look 👌🏿 you can definitely get back there with very minimal anabolics, if it was me, I would do 250 test, 100-200 primo and a small amount of gh and be spot on with the nutrition and train as hard as the gear and food amount will allow me.

When my health issues came about and my autoimmune disease came to light my goals changed. But I never wanted to be a 300lb+ mass monster. A stage ready ~240 at 5’10 is about where I think I’d be pretty pleased. Massive to the general public and pro bodybuilder in size but a more aesthetic smaller one relative to the Nick Walker’s. Think Brad Rowe/Bumstead/etc. Big but aesthetic.

Dude that's a good look 👌🏿 you can definitely get back there with very minimal anabolics, if it was me, I would do 250 test, 100-200 primo and a small amount of gh and be spot on with the nutrition and train as hard as the gear and food amount will allow me.

Thanks man! Yeah I think since I'm short and was lean-ish a 220 physique can really pop and look good. I do agree with you though and oddly enough I just ordered some primo lol. I think that is exactly the plan to go with little test and a little primo and just keep training hard.

appreciate all your feedback and advice!

How many of you guys actually have the goal of being the biggest version of YOU possible. I've been thinking about this lately as I've seen many people post their cycles (never post their diet though) and their cycle has gh, slin, but then use low test? WTF? So let's here from the guys that have the goal of being the biggest motherfucker in the gym or even goals of being a top national level or pro bodybuilder, I mean this is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE.

Not me.

My goal is too look good in swimming shorts on the beach. I must be insecure about my image as I was skinny as a kid. That said, I love the progression of lifting more weight, more reps and improving my image and pushing forward.

I dont compete, never have wanted to, nor will.

Was 230lbs, 6ft, 15% bf a few weeks back on 250mg Test, 200mg Deca per week, 2iu GH per day. If I cant maintain my health (generally lipids) on PEDs, I wont use it.

When my health issues came about and my autoimmune disease came to light my goals changed. But I never wanted to be a 300lb+ mass monster. A stage ready ~240 at 5’10 is about where I think I’d be pretty pleased. Massive to the general public and pro bodybuilder in size but a more aesthetic smaller one relative to the Nick Walker’s. Think Brad Rowe/Bumstead/etc. Big but aesthetic.
Chris bumstead is bigger than 99.3% of the people on this board. He is a pretty big boy in real life, doesn't make you say WOW in a t-shirt but when he peels down in the gym to a tank its like "holy fuck where did all that come"? LOL 😆

Thanks man! Yeah I think since I'm short and was lean-ish a 220 physique can really pop and look good. I do agree with you though and oddly enough I just ordered some primo lol. I think that is exactly the plan to go with little test and a little primo and just keep training hard.

appreciate all your feedback and advice!
What does your food intake look like right now?

Chris bumstead is bigger than 99.3% of the people on this board. He is a pretty big boy in real life, doesn't make you say WOW in a t-shirt but when he peels down in the gym to a tank its like "holy fuck where did all that come"? LOL 😆
Haha yes! That’s why it is the goal hah I just meant my goal isn’t to look like prime roelly/ruhl/Coleman lol I think I would be mostly satisfied if I was on par with bumstead for size. I’m 5’10 235lbs but like 8% BF so I got a ways to go to be 240 at stage ready conditioning. As a teen I wanted to look like dexter Jackson or pre-synthol flex wheeler … the freaks will always draw my interest but the aesthetic guys are more my own personal taste for myself.

I knew we’d get a lot of, “well I tried, just wasn’t in the cards…” responses. Not trying to be a dick, but most of u didn’t try hard enough nor wanted it enough. And that’s fine. But don’t lie to yourself. You took a lot of gear…you didn’t eat enough, you didn’t stay consistent enough. Simple as that. There are plenty of guys who started as a twig and got way bigger than you, they just wanted it more than you.

Back on topic.
🙋🏼‍♂️ I’m still actively trying to fill out 5XL shirts and will continue for awhile, probably until my early 40s so I have a few more years to push. I also do NOT have a national level physique due to past injuries and shape. I compete every so often (prep for this year starts next month) but I just love training. That’s always been my biggest passion, chasing progress in the gym.

Eat a lot + take a good amount of gear + be ok being uncomfortable + stop making excuses = Fuckin huge

I'm doing a qualifying show this weekend, then continuing on with it. Going on 62 years old. Ultimate goal is to make Dorian and Ronnie say, "God Damn that's a big mother fucker!" Going to glean everything I can from B-boy and the giants here on my way to do it.

What does your food intake look like right now?
To be frank, that is where I am struggling a bit. In those previous pics I was pretty locked in to the food that would keep me there and what I would do to vary my look. This time I started from more of a skinny fat look where I want to shed some fat, but eat enough to support regaining some of this muscle. On average, my weekly intake of calories is pretty much at maintenance. Protein is around 230 grams, fat is around 65 grams, and carbs vary.

With the full body daily, my intake has gone up a bit, but I'm not really gaining weight so assume it's cancelling out with the extra calorie burn. I'd be curious on your input especially as I'm doing this full body daily routine.

I kind of feel like I'm up for experimenting as long as I'm not doing anything crazy with my health.

I knew we’d get a lot of, “well I tried, just wasn’t in the cards…” responses. Not trying to be a dick, but most of u didn’t try hard enough nor wanted it enough. And that’s fine. But don’t lie to yourself. You took a lot of gear…you didn’t eat enough, you didn’t stay consistent enough. Simple as that. There are plenty of guys who started as a twig and got way bigger than you, they just wanted it more than you.

Back on topic.
🙋🏼‍♂️ I’m still actively trying to fill out 5XL shirts and will continue for awhile, probably until my early 40s so I have a few more years to push. I also do NOT have a national level physique due to past injuries and shape. I compete every so often (prep for this year starts next month) but I just love training. That’s always been my biggest passion, chasing progress in the gym.

Eat a lot + take a good amount of gear + be ok being uncomfortable + stop making excuses = Fuckin huge
I’m the opposite … I take trt levels of gear but I do not deviate from my diet, training, or rest. Everything is calculated and followed to the T to optimize size and Leanness. Increasing the gear would likely relapse my fucked up kidneys so I’m handicapped in that regard. Everything else is on point, though

Post a pic of your ideal physique (person) as what your goal look would be.
When I started it was probably Scott Steiner in 2000. Now days I'd say this, no idea who he is just did a 1 minute Google for fitness model

Assuming he is 5,10 I'd say he's probably between 170-185. Small waist (generic imo hip structure) makes the arms and delts look much bigger than I'd bet they actually measure. I'm no expert but I'd imagine very little gear, probably no health issues, good chance never had to "bulk" much to attain this. Obviously this board is geared towards bodybuilders and most would say small but I think this is a reasonable goal for some. Thoughts?

Back on topic.

POST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING YEAR RIGHT HERE^^ 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

When I started it was probably Scott Steiner in 2000. Now days I'd say this, no idea who he is just did a 1 minute Google for fitness model

Assuming he is 5,10 I'd say he's probably between 170-185. Small waist (generic imo hip structure) makes the arms and delts look much bigger than I'd bet they actually measure. I'm no expert but I'd imagine very little gear, probably no health issues, good chance never had to "bulk" much to attain this. Obviously this board is geared towards bodybuilders and most would say small but I think this is a reasonable goal for some. Thoughts?
Good look! Most would say small but go to the pics thread and he has bigger arms than a large portion of the people in that thread (lean muscle tissue, not fat asses).
Do you think you are close to this look? If not what's stopping you?

To be frank, that is where I am struggling a bit. In those previous pics I was pretty locked in to the food that would keep me there and what I would do to vary my look. This time I started from more of a skinny fat look where I want to shed some fat, but eat enough to support regaining some of this muscle. On average, my weekly intake of calories is pretty much at maintenance. Protein is around 230 grams, fat is around 65 grams, and carbs vary.

With the full body daily, my intake has gone up a bit, but I'm not really gaining weight so assume it's cancelling out with the extra calorie burn. I'd be curious on your input especially as I'm doing this full body daily routine.

I kind of feel like I'm up for experimenting as long as I'm not doing anything crazy with my health.
Your diet response was my protein is AROUND, my fat is AROUND, my carbs vary? I can fucking tell you and show you EXACTLY what I eat every fucking day unless I give myself a free meal. I always tell people at my gym thats why I look so different from everyone else, we are all on PEDs but I look worlds apart from them.

This is a fun thread!

First pic 28 years old, my heaviest ever 265lbs. This was the biggest and leanest I ever was. I couldn’t find any good actual physique pictures but you get the idea. This was the physique I was really happy with when I wanted to get huge. I was only on like 500 test / 400 eq which was my standard “go to”.

Second pic 38 yrs old after years on trt 225lbs

3rd pic after 10 months of nothing trying to make baby 40 years old…my starting point this go around

It's funny...drugs only play a part and high doses for a great body are not needed...but that third picture I was training my ass off but my total test was <100 for many months. After about 6 months my body just fell apart and it didn't matter how I ate or trained it just rapidly deteriorated.

Attachments

• IMG_4024.jpeg
    IMG_4024.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4022.jpeg
    IMG_4022.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4023.jpeg
    IMG_4023.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 92
Haha yes! That’s why it is the goal hah I just meant my goal isn’t to look like prime roelly/ruhl/Coleman lol I think I would be mostly satisfied if I was on par with bumstead for size. I’m 5’10 235lbs but like 8% BF so I got a ways to go to be 240 at stage ready conditioning. As a teen I wanted to look like dexter Jackson or pre-synthol flex wheeler … the freaks will always draw my interest but the aesthetic guys are more my own personal taste for myself.
No offense but this is awful bloofy to be 8%
Screenshot_20230615-105136_Samsung Internet.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear