advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF levels on 4iu serostim (bloodwork inside)

Technically China is a second world country although that system of categorizing is no longer used. While I am not a fan of China it is a developing nation that is technologically advanced.

I see your point but I base this off bodybuilder experience.
And i don't wanna say too much on purpose.

Bingo ^... Not going to give out names but I know some " companies " did this on purpose because they knew people are going to test their kits out so they made sure to use peptides to spike specific things on the serum to make the client be "OK" with it...

lots of speculation..but can we be provided with some truth to the matter..?

I am sure this is a super secret peptide that no 1 can get or make other than these guys that cant seem to make HGH.
If not I would like to know what this Pep is, if it cheaper to make than HGH its gota be available... Lets test it up....

Research and Test

Aloha,

Bumping buck and spartan! Enough speculation, it's time for factual evidence. If this is true, like buck said, let's test it as well!

V

China is a 3rd world country. Just sayin'. And I agree with you on the peptide rumor...thats BS. But one thing you are lacking in your arguments is actual experience. Go to China. Do business in China. Make friends with The Party. Then you will start to realize that the Chinese will do ANYTHING to get over on people. Everything is a smoke screen and nothing is what it seems. And you are right, they have the means to produce whatever they want. Its a pretty scary thought, especially when introducing a substance from a shitty Chinese economic standard into the human body. My 2 cents.

Very true. I think almost everybody with any China experience agrees with this. The people that trust China to make them a good product have little experience dealing with it.

Who has tested gh serum 3 hours after injecting peptides?
No one!

All this we're saying is rumor.
But in this case right now, pinks body looks better yet he tested lower on igf. He was on a good tested hyge before right? Yet he looked like he actually gained quality here from what jj said.

There's a guy on er*oids.com. hailrazor has tested many gh brands. There are some pro muscle gents there as well. Send him some generic. He has tested sero and onmi and a many generics.

No one!

But in this case right now, pinks body looks better yet he tested lower on igf. He was on a good tested hyge before right? Yet he looked like he actually gained quality here from what jj said.

There's a guy on er*oids.com. hailrazor has tested many gh brands. There are some pro muscle gents there as well. Send him some generic. He has tested sero and onmi and a many generics.

Where and how did he test it?
Can the test be confirmed?
Can the lab be visited?

No one!

Are you sure about that? I believe alpha did some tests trying to replicate just what you are saying and was unable; check out some of his posts. Perhaps you should goto DAT's board and read through some of the scientific studies which show the various peak and duration curves of the various peptides. Like I said, I challenge you to find a peptide that will score in the 20's or 30's at the 3 hour post injection point.

Its funny that there is so much evidence in the various tests, lab reports, scientific studies; and all that is being ingored while looking for a needle in a haystack to try to prove some conspiracy theory. Why don't you simply take the grey tops and use them for 6 months and then switch to Serostim and use it for 6 months. Take before and after pics, blood work, etc... and let us know the results. That will put an end to this nonsense.

Where and how did he test it?
Can the test be confirmed?
Can the lab be visited?

No clue.
I can link u the pages.
And for the record two cheaper brands tested out amazing.
He has a bunch of tests posted.

One generic he tests was 17iu gh per 10iu vial.
A sponsor here needs to get that brand.
So clearly if these tests are legit, there's gh in there.
So I don't wanna speculate no gh in there. Just wondering the difference really

No clue.
I can link u the pages.
And for the record two cheaper brands tested out amazing.
He has a bunch of tests posted.

One generic he tests was 17iu gh per 10iu vial.
A sponsor here needs to get that brand.
So clearly if these tests are legit, there's gh in there.
So I don't wanna speculate no gh in there. Just wondering the difference really

It's always the first thing I check.
From experience very few (none)
Can provide the lab. It's always top secret
Friend of a friend stuff.
That's no good to me.

When we did testing here the first thing we did
Was confirm the lab. Not some online only place.
But a real lab any member could walk in a visit.
Any result could be confirmed.

Are you sure about that? I believe alpha did some tests trying to replicate just what you are saying and was unable; check out some of his posts. Perhaps you should goto DAT's board and read through some of the scientific studies which show the various peak and duration curves of the various peptides. Like I said, I challenge you to find a peptide that will score in the 20's or 30's at the 3 hour post injection point.

Its funny that there is so much evidence in the various tests, lab reports, scientific studies; and all that is being ingored while looking for a needle in a haystack to try to prove some conspiracy theory. Why don't you simply take the grey tops and use them for 6 months and then switch to Serostim and use it for 6 months. Take before and after pics, blood work, etc... and let us know the results. That will put an end to this nonsense.

Cool. Buy me some grey tops. And we shall do just that.

and wasn't dat the one saying that you can't simply use mure cjc and get higher igf levels? That was proven wrong.

Cool. Buy me some grey tops. And we shall do just that.

and wasn't dat the one saying that you can't simply use mure cjc and get higher igf levels? That was proven wrong.

I have greys..show me a place I can mass spec test them...

I want to add something to what I touched upon earlier. This may help some of you younger guys understand things better.

In the early to mid 2000's there was not a lot of generic GH and real Jintropins were all over the place. They were cheap too, around $2.30 an iu. You guys can do the research, but I don't think you will find many people that won't tell you that Jintropin was top notch, high quality GH; it was also made in China. Unfortunately the owners were a little too loose with their shipping and they got in trouble, which is why real Jintropin on the black market is a thing of the past. The same people that brought you the inexpensive, high qualtiy, Chinese Jintropin are some of the same people that then formed Hygene Pharma and manufactured Hygetropin. And it was one of the Hygetropin factories that up until a little over a year ago that produced a large portion of the generic Chinese GH's.

In addition, back in the early to mid 2000's, Serostim was much more readily available, as it was not under such tight lock and key back then. In fact, the price was between $3-4 per iu.

So here we are 10-15 years later and people are saying things like; "China doesn't have the technology to make real GH", "The Chinese GH must contain peptides because it is too cheap to be real GH", "How can they produce GH so cheap when pharma GH is so expensive, it can't be real". However, once you understand the history it should be a lot easier to understand that China has the capability to make quality GH and at a very inexpensive price. In fact they have been doing it for a long time.

You have to take into consideration their base line levels which almost nobody gets.

mands

Yes....My baseline was 70 (IGF-1). 2 iu's of HK's greytops/day put me at 319.

Blood serums were coming in at 30-35.

HK GTops are more than 10 iu's each, IMO.

I can get pharm, but why?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner