over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Curry an underrated Mr. O?

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Sure, his separation, condition, and lower body leaves something to be desired. But his sillouette is pretty majestic in some of these poses.

Honestly, as much as I like his personality, work ethic and many other things about him, I kinda feel he's an overrated Mr O. Dude has absolutely asinine thickness and has made some big improvements but I don't look at him and think 'Mr Olympia'

Then again I've had that opinion ever since Coleman and Heath raised the bar

Underrated IMO.

His shape is insane and we have just forgotten. Throw him in a lineup of Flex Wheeler and Chris Cormier and he can stand right with them in terms of insane shape and look. But I fully agree that we've grown accustomed to Phil and its hard to get him out of our heads.

Phil vs Curry will be a great matchup. I watched Fouad and JM talk and JM had it dead on, its Phil's waist vs Curry's legs. Brandon has a superior V taper but if he brings in his leg separation, it will be a coin flip. We KNOW phil is coming in hot.

I'm gonna say he's underrated. He's got some great body parts for sure.

He’s not impressive. When I think of mr. Olympia I don’t think of him.
I rather have dexter Jackson win then Brandon curry.

Phil Heath is a beast and his physique is my ultimate favorite. His arms are fucking awesome.

I have a love hate with him. His hams and glutes are not Mr.O body parts. He has a fantastic physique otherwise. I really like his personality though and think he is a great ambassador. I really hope he beats Phil.

Holy crap! I remember when he first came on the scene quite a few years back and he had nice symmetry but now...huge and conditioned.

I had never heard of him but that picture doesn’t scream MrOlympia to me when I think of the great mr Olympias.

He is good ambasador for the sport but i am not fan of his physique

For me you cant be MRO when even one muscle group is lagging

Curry has no legs , rhoden no arms ...

I not like Heath as a person but IF he comes with no gut he will destroy curry

@madg

Every winner of the contest had a fault in one way or another. The judges declared the winner based on the best overall package on that particular day and more than a few times even that was questionable.

Curry's best look was in the 2019 Arnold, more balance between the upper and lower body, in the Olympia his legs were below because he absolutely filled his upper part.

I think Hadi had a more complete package but Currry has beautiful lines.

I never liked Heath, I never saw him as a Mister Olympia, on the other hand, Wolf did look like the king on occasion, also Ramy.

I was happy when Rhoden beated Heath, I don't dislike Curry but I'm not an absolute fan either. I would like to see Rhoden back, I think he would beat Curry.

He didnt beat Phil in a single pose IMO.

He's a shape/structure guy. CRAZY V taper. Zero freak factor and his legs are severely lacking for a Mr. O. - But hey wtf do i know /shrug

He didnt beat Phil in a single pose IMO.

Curry is much better in front doble biceps, front lat spread and abdominal & thigs poses. In fact, almost every top 5 at the Olympia are better than Phil in some or all of those poses.

He's missing the "it" factor that virtually every Mr Olympia winner has.

I feel like he’s missing something needed to be Mr O. Not necessarily undeserving. But there’s room for improvement before reaching that level.

That being said, I’ve never been a big fan of Phil. I look at his amateur pics and think the guy looks fucking amazing but he lost that as he grew into a pro in my humble opinion.

Curry is much better in front doble biceps, front lat spread and abdominal & thigs poses. In fact, almost every top 5 at the Olympia are better than Phil in some or all of those poses.

Guess thats why BB is subjective. The only pose i'd even give him a chance there would be Ab & Thigh and thats just because of Phil's hernia. We'll see in a week though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws