over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's my life

CG,
That reminds me can I get first shot at buying your car if you croak anytime soon?

You would have to talk to my wife. She will be owning everything at that point.

Getting to your point. I respect most of everything Dante says. I get regular panels pulled. My wife runs a dialysis center lol. I have never had a marker suggest there was an issue of any kind other than estrogen being to high once.
I believe Dante's message is one of true health. I have measured these factors and made a collective decision to continue forward.

Unfortunately many of the deaths we have had here are genetically brought on or happened as a result of knowing there was a condition and continuing on any way. So far, I'm not that guy.

I wish everyone here could live a long, long life. But that isn't realistic. My message is nothing more than "do what it is that makes you complete in heart and soul". Nothing more. "Don't be the guy that stood on the side lines and never played". Sure you and the water boy will prolly live longer than the gladiators on the field, But is the side lines where you want to live?

"Be safe, but be who you want to be." That's my message to you all!

CG

CG: Do what makes you happy and do what you want. You are well informed of the potential risks and are making a decision after weighing the risks and benefits. My personal opinion, which goes against what many in my field would think, is do what ever the EFF you want ( AAS, smoking, eating till you cant stand, crack, heroin) I dont care just as long as you and only you accept responsibilities for any health issues down the line.

Not speaking about soley AAS but I see smokers all the time say " smoking makes me happy, we all gotta die from something, the dangers are overstated etc etc. While those might all be true statements all too many of them regret their decisions when they are in the hospital not quite dead but with multiple morbidities and then spend money they dont have ( hospital funds) for treatments and therapies etc as NOW their prorities have changed but only after it happens to them.

Thats not every one though. I know some people with cirrhosis from alcohol who say fuck it after they are diagnosed and just keep on drinking and I never they never show up in the system again.

I would say that if a family member or something i cared about was using higher doses of gear and trying to push their limits I would at least try to get them to reconsider as Id want them again for my own selfish reasons and for them to see their grandkids get older. Doesnt mean you cant be a health 80 something year old. But recently too many people in this group havent been making 50+ .

In summary CG, for the rest of us I hope your healthy as i hope everyone on here and other forums is health. If you choose to use higher doses and push the limits with the known risks then more power to ya but dont become one of those people who only change their minds after something happens to them if you cant afford it. Im probably jaded from seeing so many of those types.

If you do ever have some health issues you can always message me and id be happy to help though.

Just playing "Devil's advocate" but wouldn't it make one self-centred and egotistical if they have a wife, family or children? I mean sure if you are dead you are gone you don't suffer but how about the ones you left behind oh so early? I would think how much my family would be devastated and hurt to see me gone at 30-40. I honestly don't know how my mother would ever recover especially since she is supposed to leave me before I leave her. Of course there are things that are out of our control and to a certain extent we are all risking it but why push it? I guess Im asking because in spite of many vets coming on here are preaching time and time again to watch out I get the feeling that many have a self destructing obsession. Just been seeing a lot of young people here leave and how devastated their loved ones must be

Everyone has a different out look in life. I had a different out look when I was younger compared to now. Now I want to live until 80's. Will I? Hell I don't know, time will tell. I just don't want to put a burden on my family, so I will try to stay about healthy as I can in the meantime. I was told one time our actions effect others, who knows? I know mine do, so I will be careful about with what I do. My life is now family, thinking of retirement and fishing at that house we are getting on the lake in Romania. This is what will make me happy now.

I honestly think its a bit sad that the most important thing in 55 yo mans life is bb and he doesnt care what it may do to him. To each his own and my opinion means nothing, but if bb was that big a part of my life at 55, id be disappointed in what my life was.

I honestly think its a bit sad that the most important thing in 55 yo mans life is bb and he doesnt care what it may do to him. To each his own and my opinion means nothing, but if bb was that big a part of my life at 55, id be disappointed in what my life was.

I didn't get that from his message. he gets regular bloodwork and clearly keeps his eyes on things. that doesn't sound reckless to me. he is doing what makes him happy while watching things also. clearly bodybuilding is important to you since you wasted a minute of your life writing that message on a muscle forum. but maybe your not 55 so its ok

Who are you to judge how a 55 year old MAN lives his life. He's not some broke punchy homeless guy living in his van talking about the good ole days. He's living life on his terms and I respect that. Take your negative shit somewhere else. It's not welcome here

These kinds of remarks make me nervous. So you're going to decide for someone else how they enjoy their freedom? It's people that don't walk the beaten path that have paved history. Not the people that were always practical and played out their life by some invisible rulebook. Men of good will can make their own rules and they should.

You may think it's sad, and that's fine too. But I feel it's people that are critical of how other people take their liberties who find their way into voting booths, voting for representatives that take away freedoms through legislation (laws).

Now we have so many laws, I'm not even sure what's legal anymore. You back out of your driveway and by the time you get to the first stop sign, you've committed a felony, two misdemeanors, and broken 12 ordinances. CG has rights; legally protected rights to live his life as he pleases. So you can grumble all you like but in the end, it's his life to find or lose.

Respect for your decision CG.

The racing car driver, base jumper, surfer and cyclists all take chances with their life's, but don't get judged the same way. If you continue to monitor your health and get blood tests, then your the one that's most in control of their future.

If that's what makes you happy then more power to you.

At 27 I have already had some scary experiences. 10 years of gear use mostly blasting and cruising has taken a toll on me already. Take blood pressure meds, hair line sucks. I have aged myself and skin.

If i could do it over I wouldnt

I am strong believer in not belittling someone for how they choose to live their lives. What CG or anyone else wants to do is their choice.

5 years on and off for me. I'm almost 30. Countless thousands of dollars and one open heart surgery later, I wouldn't do it again either.

When you guys say "I wouldn't do it", What would you guy do different? Not touch BB drugs at all, or just be more careful and health conscious?

Do what you want as long as it doesn't affect me!!

Tis my motto!

It's my life.....................?

Really!

Shocking actually!

Have we no Christians on PM?

1. The Lord is 1st!
2. Your Loved Ones are 2nd!
3. You (we) are a distant 3rd!

-MT

I don't know how much you take so I don't know if you are being reckless or stupid. your a grown man. live or die the way you want. I wouldn't make the same life choice as you but I'm not you. If you pass about 30-60 people on this board will write a message in your RIP thread then may never think of you again.

all the best.

like the jimi hendrix line in "if 6 was 9"

I'm the one that's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die. So let me live my life the way I want to.

Really!

Shocking actually!

1. The Lord is 1st!

-MT

God is "what I am"

You are reciting some bullshit made up by a hillbilly.

Also "Lord"? That's an English word cleverly instituted by the King. Praise the "lord" and pay your taxes when the "lord" comes to get them...

Really? A hillbilly, huh? Too funny!

Hate all you want. You're clueless, my friend.

Enough said.

-MT

God is "what I am"

Also "Lord"? That's an English word cleverly instituted by the King. Praise the "lord" and pay your taxes when the "lord" comes to get them...

God is "what I am"

I don't want to see a religious debate here but here is a FACT. People that nurture their spiritual lives (no matter what the spirituality is) live longer, healthier lives. Cornelius, don't go bashing someone's spirituality. There are studies to prove it. There is anecdotal evidence which is outstandingly undeniable. So exercise and a healthy diet we know improves health and well=being. So why is spirituality (prayer, meditation, contemplation, chanting, whatever) never mentioned?

WebMD article about the benefit of spirituality

Tell me, who stands the most to gain from being being unhealthy? Who makes the most money from people with illness? And just how truly healthy are those people that have profited so much from others' illnesses? What illnesses have been cured in your lifetime? What illnesses continually kill the most people year after year after year?

Really!

Shocking actually!

1. The Lord is 1st!

-MT

And some will say thats complete nonsense. Save it for church

in my few decades of life i have found that if people follow their beliefs in what they should be doing. as opposed to what others tell them they should be doing. then they are more content.

When you guys say "I wouldn't do it", What would you guy do different? Not touch BB drugs at all, or just be more careful and health conscious?

If I never started juicing in the first place, I wouldn't need to worry about being health conscious. If I were to do it anyway, then you're dam right I would have been more health conscious. My weakness has always been my inability to not eat like shit. Combine that with long term use of steroids/hgh, it's a health disaster waiting to happen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws