over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's my life

I'm torn, I go back and forth. So many good points on both sides. I think the middle ground we can all agree on is that if you choose to continue to do larger cycles beyond HRT, in advanced age, you should do it as smartly and safely as possible. There is no excuse for being reckless. I don't think CG sounds reckless at all.

That said, it's real hard to be "wise" about any of this until the reality train hits you hard. The fact is most of us are heavily mentally addicted and associate our identity highly with maintaining a certain look. It's hard to let that part of what you identity with (or how others identify you) go, even as you age.

I have several risk factors at 32 that SHOULD cause me to walk away from anything but the lowest end TRT and never look back. Sleep apnea, insanely high cholesterol (genetic, runs in family) and familial cardiomyopathy (father, uncle). Yet I still cycle. I do it as wisely as I can, but I know better. Still, I can't seem to give it all up. What's it take? A diagnosis at 35 that my heart is already 25% larger than it should be? I reduced ejection fraction by 40? A recommendation of an implantable defibrillator by 58 (my uncle, never smoked, drank, touched AAS in his life, mildly overweight). I have no answers fellas, just some perspective. I can definitely associate with those who keep cycling when they should know better but we keep playing with fire. We keep rolling the dice. And a very real mental addiction is part of that whether we admit it or not. I should probably get a couple email contacts lined up so when I stroke out and fade away, my wife can at least relay what happened and I can serve as another example here on PM. It won't be Queefer memorial. Just another name on the wall.

Last edited:
I'm torn, I go back and forth. So many good points on both sides. I think the middle ground we can all agree on is that if you choose to continue to do larger cycles beyond HRT, in advanced age, you should do it as smartly and safely as possible. There is no excuse for being reckless. I don't think CG sounds reckless at all.

That said, it's real hard to be "wise" about any of this until the reality train hits you hard. The fact is most of us are heavily mentally addicted and associate our identity highly with maintaining a certain look. It's hard to let that part of what you identity with (or how others identify you) go, even as you age.

I have several risk factors at 32 that SHOULD cause me to walk away from anything but the lowest end TRT and never look back. Sleep apnea, insanely high cholesterol (genetic, runs in family) and familial cardiomyopathy (father, uncle). Yet I still cycle. I do it as wisely as I can, but I know better. Still, I can't seem to give it all up. What's it take? A diagnosis at 35 that my heart is already 25% larger than it should be? I reduced ejection fraction by 40? A recommendation of an implantable defibrillator by 58 (my uncle, never smoked, drank, touched AAS in his life, mildly overweight). I have no answers fellas, just some perspective. I can definitely associate with those who keep cycling when they should know better but we keep playing with fire. We keep rolling the dice. And a very real mental addiction is part of that whether we admit it or not. I should probably get a couple email contacts lined up so when I stroke out and fade away, my wife can at least relay what happened and I can serve as another example here on PM. It won't be Queefer memorial. Just another name on the wall.

you should not be taking steroids at all based on the above.

I think a lit of people are missing a very big point here. CG is 55. If he saw someone 25 saying the same things he is currently he would tell people a different story. CG is a great guy and at his age he has seen many things and lived a lot of life that someone in there 20s hasn't. Take that into account guys. Live your live but don't cut it short.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I respect what you said Concrete.

I'm of the same view, we are all adults we all make our choices. If you want to use AAS then do it as smartly as you can without destroying yourself.
I would rather live my life on my own terms than follow the masses of average ppl patiently waiting for death to come get them.

Others decide to base jump knowing full well that that jump might be the last but nonetheless still jump.
People that dont understand that, there will always be the negative ones saying what they are doing is stupid and even suicidal, meanwhile the guy jumping off a building is having the time of his life and living life according to his own terms.

I was listening to Gun N Roses on you tube before and this come up and it made me think of you CG. They are a bit cheesy but the sentimanet is there...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SKFwtgUJHs"]Bon Jovi - It's my life w/ lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner