over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's my life

You would have to talk to my wife. She will be owning everything at that point.

Getting to your point. I respect most of everything Dante says. I get regular panels pulled. My wife runs a dialysis center lol. I have never had a marker suggest there was an issue of any kind other than estrogen being to high once.
I believe Dante's message is one of true health. I have measured these factors and made a collective decision to continue forward.

Unfortunately many of the deaths we have had here are genetically brought on or happened as a result of knowing there was a condition and continuing on any way. So far, I'm not that guy.

I wish everyone here could live a long, long life. But that isn't realistic. My message is nothing more than "do what it is that makes you complete in heart and soul". Nothing more. "Don't be the guy that stood on the side lines and never played". Sure you and the water boy will prolly live longer than the gladiators on the field, But is the side lines where you want to live?

"Be safe, but be who you want to be." That's my message to you all!

CG

personally I think everyone should do whatever they want, as long as they don't impact others.

I think what you do is great, and you should live your life how you choose, you KNOW the deal...

I think the health stuff more gets addressed to the majority, personally I would say you are in the minority here. you are older, put your time in worked at it all for years, you have your eyes open and your shit together.

I would venture to say that the majority of steroid users have more in common with other recreational drug users then they do with you.

I also think steroids share some similarities with canna on a social level as first we are told they are the devil, then we learn that they are "safe" then the idiot factor take hold and well... you see the posts around here.... lol

I also think there are a good number of guys that get pretty delusional about all this, maybe they are decent sized but get lie big fish small pond syndrome, they delude themselves into thinking that it all means something, these I think are the ones crying when bad shit happens.

then you have the guys that obsess over this that and the other while still doing the most basic counter productive things imaginable.

so to some degree I think the health stuff is some back lash due to misconceptions. to another degree I think it has some place as people often again delude them selves into thinking they are healthy cus they don't drink smoke or do xyz, they live a bb diet/life and think it has something to do with health... blissfully unaware that running gh and aas none stop MAY not actually be healthy on the inside. lol

again, I think you and plenty of others here are the minority, I am thankful that you share what you do.

so thanks for being YOU!

Really!

Shocking actually!

Have we no Christians on PM?

1. The Lord is 1st!
2. Your Loved Ones are 2nd!
3. You (we) are a distant 3rd!

-MT

WTF get out of here with that bullshit.

As I sit here typing this with aggressive stage-4 bladder cancer and the knowledge that my chances of still being here in a few years are pretty much nonexsistant, I came to a decision. That decision was to continue being who I am and doing what makes me happy. And part of that equation is that I’m still hitting the gym and doing what I need to do to make that enjoyable. I’d rather have one happy year, rather than two empty years just scratching to hang on. I am using my head. But I’m not crawling into a corner and just waiting either. I’m staying positive and I believe the body follows the mind to a large degree.

I always knew I would not live forever. Until my cancer happened, that reality was in the fuzzy future. But, when the reality of your limited mortality is staring at you right in your face, you think very hard about what you want to do while you can still do it.

None of us here are assured of standing on firm ground. We don’t control it, despite our wishful thinking. Its a nice thought though, it makes us feel empowered. Life does not happen that way. Unforseen things happen. Good and bad. No exceptions. Might as well make it one you can smile about in the end. I’m not fatalistic. I do think we are all part of something bigger. I just don’t think we are knowledable enough to ask the right questions yet.

So I say, good for you CG… and good for you that you have a passion and being true to yourself. I pity the person that does not live life with a passion. What an empty glass that is.

I'm 58 and been at it since 16 years old. Yes I love working out and to see after 42 years of busting my ass diminishing returns because of my age is very depressing. think I'm going to finish off my life like that ? As CG said, as long as you keep things in check, stop preaching till you get there. I said the same thing years ago too. I don't compete and never did. But if I don't see results I feel I'm wasting time. Anyway it's better then sitting in a rocking chair to say the least.

I enjoyed the original post!

Concrete Guy, I love it that you are doing what you enjoy.
I am 50 years old right now. I weigh 268 naked in the morning after using the rest room and before eating or drinking.
I have never been a high dose guy. I have won in powerlifting and and was the overall bodybuilding champion in my state....so I get it. I have no desire to look like everyone else does. You have made up your mind and have thought it through. Cool!

I am a born again Christian and I believe life is a precious gift, so that is probably why I have not pushed it with tons of gear.

Like Lex mentioned...I never felt right about it. I never have taken more than 2cc's of test and normally it is 1cc and some EQ or low dose tren. That being said....I am not so afraid of DEATH. I am more afraid of a dehabilitating stroke, dialysis, etc.

Plus, look at Ronnie Coleman....okay...he was huge...and now he is all beat to shit.
Not many of us look or will ever look like Ron did, but still take a ton of shit! I can't figure out why. If after years and years of taking a ton of shit a person is still not magazine big, then I don't get it.

I love Dante's posts about health. I wish like hell everyone would do what he is saying.
To speak so casually about dying in order to get on a stage in trunks baffles me! It would be like an aging stripper thinking she is going to be the centerfold in Playboy. I guess that is how I would view myself. Lol.

I love my girlfriend, she is so great to me....I want to enjoy as many days as I can with her and my family. I love the outdoors, fishing, hiking in the woods, heck even petting our cats is fun. Great meals, good books and movies....so much to enjoy in life!
I applaud you for your choice, Concrete Guy. That is not a choice I would make.

I hope you guys all pray for me and I will do the same for my friends here at Professional Muscle.
I bet Queefer wishes he were still alive and I miss my friend Jesse Maude who got 2nd in the Worlds Strongest Man. I bet his little boy wishes he were still here.
I would never want people who love me to say, "I guess he loved looking good more than he loved being here with us."

I am not trying to piss anyone off....I just got done crying about Chris 250 and his little girl.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure about all this, some of you need to respect others opinions and views. Weather you believe that way or not. I see some much ignorance in the world anymore. We are always quick to beat a person down. I hope I don't come across that way to anyone on here. It is just not my nature. Let's just say some of us disagree on certain things, but we can still all be close friends.

Concrete Guy, I love it that you are doing what you enjoy.
I am 50 years old right now. I weigh 268 naked in the morning after using the rest room and before eating or drinking.
I have never been a high dose guy. I have won in powerlifting and and was the overall bodybuilding champion in my state....so I get it. I have no desire to look like everyone else does. You have made up your mind and have thought it through. Cool!

I am a born again Christian and I believe life is a precious gift, so that is probably why I have not pushed it with tons of gear.

Like Lex mentioned...I never felt right about it. I never have taken more than 2cc's of test and normally it is 1cc and some EQ or low dose tren. That being said....I am not so afraid of DEATH. I am more afraid of a dehabilitating stroke, dialysis, etc.

Plus, look at Ronnie Coleman....okay...he was huge...and now he is all beat to shit.
Not many of us look or will ever look like Ron did, but still take a ton of shit! I can't figure out why. If after years and years of taking a ton of shit a person is still not magazine big, then I don't get it.

I love Dante's posts about health. I wish like hell everyone would do what he is saying.
To speak so casually about dying in order to get on a stage in trunks baffles me! It would be like an aging stripper thinking she is going to be the centerfold in Playboy. I guess that is how I would view myself. Lol.

I love my girlfriend, she is so great to me....I want to enjoy as many days as I can with her and my family. I love the outdoors, fishing, hiking in the woods, heck even petting our cats is fun. Great meals, good books and movies....so much to enjoy in life!
I applaud you for your choice, Concrete Guy. That is not a choice I would make.

I hope you guys all pray for me and I will do the same for my friends here at Professional Muscle.
I bet Queefer wishes he were still alive and I miss my friend Jesse Maude who got 2nd in the Worlds Strongest Man. I bet his little boy wishes he were still here.
I would never want people who love me to say, "I guess he loved looking good more than he loved being here with us."

I am not trying to piss anyone off....I just got done crying about Chris 250 and his little girl.

Because of your wisdom, caring, and humble ways, you have always been one of my favorites here.......

For the members that don't compete and have never pushed your limits you will never understand. The drive and the constant testing of your own will and pushing yourself to new limits is addicting.
CG

Agreed 100%.... ever since the 1st time I set foot onstage I've been on a constant quest for improvement... IMO NOTHING pushes you harder (if you're a true competitor) than competing...I NEVER want to be complacent.... ALWAYS wanna strive for improvement... Kudos to you Big J... keep doing your thing big daddy!!! Like someone stated earlier, as long as he isn't harming anybody else let him be!

Agreed 100%.... ever since the 1st time I set foot onstage I've been on a constant quest for improvement... IMO NOTHING pushes you harder (if you're a true competitor) than competing...I NEVER want to be complacent.... ALWAYS wanna strive for improvement... Kudos to you Big J... keep doing your thing big daddy!!! Like someone stated earlier, as long as he isn't harming anybody else let him be!

did you just call him big daddy???:eek:

As I sit here typing this with aggressive stage-4 bladder cancer and the knowledge that my chances of still being here in a few years are pretty much nonexsistant, I came to a decision. That decision was to continue being who I am and doing what makes me happy. And part of that equation is that I’m still hitting the gym and doing what I need to do to make that enjoyable. I’d rather have one happy year, rather than two empty years just scratching to hang on. I am using my head. But I’m not crawling into a corner and just waiting either. I’m staying positive and I believe the body follows the mind to a large degree.

I always knew I would not live forever. Until my cancer happened, that reality was in the fuzzy future. But, when the reality of your limited mortality is staring at you right in your face, you think very hard about what you want to do while you can still do it.

None of us here are assured of standing on firm ground. We don’t control it, despite our wishful thinking. Its a nice thought though, it makes us feel empowered. Life does not happen that way. Unforseen things happen. Good and bad. No exceptions. Might as well make it one you can smile about in the end. I’m not fatalistic. I do think we are all part of something bigger. I just don’t think we are knowledable enough to ask the right questions yet.

So I say, good for you CG… and good for you that you have a passion and being true to yourself. I pity the person that does not live life with a passion. What an empty glass that is.

I think often when facing death you really find out if you WANT to live...

I find irony in some of this...

there have been times in my life when I genuinely wanted to die. that feeling brought me to some strange places... I have pushed the envelope in many ways as I just didn't care what happened, sometimes doing stupid shit just for fun, just to push it, just to see how far things could go.

while I did these things intentionally, the intentions where not always well thought out. lol

maybe after in many cases, looking back I was able to learn a lot form what could be viewed as mistakes, really they weren't that, they were 100% pre motivated planned out and intentional at least at the time and, I probably thought they were a "good" idea. lol

I think people could probably apply that mentality to aspects of what is being discussed as pertains to this life style and health.

I guess the longer I live the longer I WANT to keep on living, that isn't to say I am scared to die, I have long made my peace with that, again sometimes facing the potential of not living is a very motivating living factor, I try not to push it so much anymore but in some ways im just pre programed that way...

I talk a lot about health stuff here but I am not a person who obsesses on health in any way.

much of my motivation is really superficial in that I do this so I can look good and feel good about myself and be a great version of me, years back when learning about all these drugs we use I learned ways to counter side effects. pretty normal, ai's and such. then we look at things like what can we do to stay on all these drugs longer while staying healthy, because in order to train you NEED to be healthy. it just made sense after learning all this and realizing that ill never be good enough to compete at a pro level to figure out the way to be able to continue the longest with all this and at some point not rely in drugs for size. idk, I lost my train of thought a little... lol

I just figure, I have done so much bad shit to myself that I can try and do some things to counter that. thinking outside the box a little and not accepting traditional methods has helped a lot too.

live and learn my friends, but really KEEP LEARNING from LIVING!

Brick, your such a fine example of good man and PM member! I have followed your story from the beginning my friend. I must admit, your strength and tenacity has thought me a few things along the way.
Your words carry a lot of weight with me.

Thank you, CG

You are an ass kicker for sure!

I hope I have your attitude when (because for all of us it is "when") something like this happens in my life. I wish this cancer bullshit wasn't something you had to deal with. I think you are a great guy.

I respect any way people choose to live their lives. We never know when our time will be up. I was diagnosed with cancer at age 8.. Life makes zero sense at times. You have to do what's best for you and no one knows that better than yourself. We recently just had our first child and it's put things into perspective for myself. I don't compete and never will so pushing the limits just doesn't make any sense for myself. It doesn't mean other can't! Live life doing what you love and love the ones around you and it will never end in regret. Much respect

Hoping that one day u don't look back at this post and say wtf was I thinking. Until you've made it close to death u won't realize just how lucky each and everyone of us are to still be here.

Hoping that one day u don't look back at this post and say wtf was I thinking. Until you've made it close to death u won't realize just how lucky each and everyone of us are to still be here.

You don't know where I have been or what I have done in my life. Don't make assumptions.

CG

The whole preaching thing is just to much sometimes. We are all grown men and should know the consequences. If you want to be reckless then thats on you. I have never read a article that said reckless steroid abuse is good for you, isnt it obvious any type of abuse is bad? i could go on a rant about all these deaths but i wont go there. Enough of the preaching bulshit.

did you just call him big daddy???:eek:

Are you surprised this is pro muscle :D

Great posts by the Brick, Pesty and Jethro. I have always respected thebrick and it's hard to read your post... I wish you all the best. I don't get why guys can't respect someones wishes. The preaching posts get annoying... plus usually the preachers are the worst of everyone. I was gonna reply to MT's post but probably best I don't go there. CG has a great life and a great wife and he is happy and knows what he wants in life. Many guys in their 50's don't have any goals in life let alone ones that make them happier. As I mentioned you know the risks and I hope you do great when you next compete.

I’d rather have one happy year, rather than two empty years just scratching to hang on. I am using my head. But I’m not crawling into a corner and just waiting either. I’m staying positive and I believe the body follows the mind to a large degree.

:headbang:

Sometimes words are pointless... this smiley says it all, Mickey, I have the utmost respect for you.

It would never happen, my old friend... people would just say: "Doing what he loved that made him feel so good allowed Dave to be the nicest friend/partner/family member one could dream of". :);)

As for you, CG, in the end life is just a matter of choice and always belongs to its owner... you made yours absolutely aware of the possible aftermath, it's all good. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity