over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-ASeR-focus round two (Solberg Lab).

Wow 11sh11 looking great at 4 weeks out, hamstrings deff looking very full congrats on the improvements. So what kind of rx adjustments are you making for the final 4 weeks?

Thanks! Ive put in a lot of extra work to bring up my legs. Nutrition has been on point since the prep for the competition we did 1.5 months ago. So it rolled over well into this prep, and carbs and calories have been kept higher, fullness and leanness maintained. supps from VikingLab, Solberg line

I'm running the same protocol as for the previous prep.
Started at 16 weeks out.
gH ED
anavar ED
primoE every 3rd day
EQ once a week
nandro base ED from 8 weeks
clen and t4 at 8 weeks out, clen increasing every 2 weeks
nolvadex ed

at 4 weeks out:
dropping anavar
dropping primoE
winstrol ED
superdrol ED
primo ace ED

Her last 4 weeks will be interesting , I'll probably hide outside until they are over and it's safe for me to surface ;)

Pic of me from yesterday , sick bt did some
Arms and a half assed shoulder session. Weight is 225, lost 5 since getting sick but mostly glycogen

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 115
Thanks! Ive put in a lot of extra work to bring up my legs. Nutrition has been on point since the prep for the competition we did 1.5 months ago. So it rolled over well into this prep, and carbs and calories have been kept higher, fullness and leanness maintained. supps from VikingLab, Solberg line

I'm running the same protocol as for the previous prep.
Started at 16 weeks out.
gH ED
anavar ED
primoE every 3rd day
EQ once a week
nandro base ED from 8 weeks
clen and t4 at 8 weeks out, clen increasing every 2 weeks
nolvadex ed

at 4 weeks out:
dropping anavar
dropping primoE
winstrol ED
superdrol ED
primo ace ED

You're welcome and it really shows. You looked fantastic on stage at the last show and seeing how you're already dialed in from that can't wait to see the final product this time!

How's the nadro base treating you? I've been wanting to try that for a while now, big fan of npp. And I'm really curious why the nolva? I know some people like to use it to dry out closer to show time. But God that primo ace/winny/sd combo is gonna be killer. SD is hands down my fave nothing makes me as big and lean

You're welcome and it really shows. You looked fantastic on stage at the last show and seeing how you're already dialed in from that can't wait to see the final product this time!

How's the nadro base treating you? I've been wanting to try that for a while now, big fan of npp. And I'm really curious why the nolva? I know some people like to use it to dry out closer to show time. But God that primo ace/winny/sd combo is gonna be killer. SD is hands down my fave nothing makes me as big and lean

First time with the base. Really love what its doing. No negative effects whatsoever. Pin daily with no bruising, lumps, or pain. Great energy, fullness, strong at the gym
Nolva has always been effective in every prep. 7 or 8 weeks at the end, when added in, noticeable skin tightness, dry, i feel very balanced and tight. Works well for me
And when it comes to the combo, not playing around this time at a national show. Im doing my best, putting forth every effort. Leanness hasnt been an issue in the past, but not being full enough has been. Muscles that push through the skin with fullness... id say im covering all my bases.

First time with the base. Really love what its doing. No negative effects whatsoever. Pin daily with no bruising, lumps, or pain. Great energy, fullness, strong at the gym
Nolva has always been effective in every prep. 7 or 8 weeks at the end, when added in, noticeable skin tightness, dry, i feel very balanced and tight. Works well for me
And when it comes to the combo, not playing around this time at a national show. Im doing my best, putting forth every effort. Leanness hasnt been an issue in the past, but not being full enough has been. Muscles that push through the skin with fullness... id say im covering all my bases.

Yeah bases are deff a lot of fun and hella effective. Only have experience with test and tren base and I was shocked with that combo. I hear using nadro base is just like getting all positive results from the compound and avoiding the negatives that would be a huge plus for me.
Ohh ohh okay that makes more sense to me now, I though you were just running the nolva up to 4 weeks out. Had me scratching my head for a minute lol.

God without a doubt I would say you covered all "bases"(pun some what intended lol). Well that's the beauty of SD imo especially if leanness isn't a problem, it's a carb monster and shuttles things in the right places. Those muscles should be very dense and skin popping without a doubt

After 3 days of rx changes, going back to primo e instead of ace. Not working for me at all.
Training has been tough this week. I have some water retention, most likely due to illness at the beginning of the week, and not getting enough sleep as a result. Have kept on track with meals and training... no time for being weak. Im focused on nationals, giving every effort.
Still 2 cheat meals a week, very full today. Biceps are finally peaking, hamstrings finally have a drop, its hard not to get excited about setting up a goal, busting ass, and producing desired change. I couldnt have done this without the help of Asteelz, and his support. It makes every difference when one's home foundation is solid.

Attachments

• 20160625_210024.jpg
    20160625_210024.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 108
Update for Thursday. Yesterday was legs day, we did some lying ham curls, 4 sets and heavier then usual. Followed with squats, I did fronts and 11sh back squats. 4 sets progressing in weight and good intensity. Followed with heavy extensions, hack squats, and 11sh did walking lunges and cardio while I did single leg press and calves.

She hit chest today, I'll be doing it tomorrow. I see her getting fuller and harder. Still a light film of water but this will change as her body stabilizes on the new rx and slight reduction of carbs

Just under 3 weeks until nationals. Finally over this flu, and finally noticing the changes of the rx protocol. With the addition of win/sd combo, not only am i starting to get harder and drier, the pumps are insane at the gym. Vascularity has become pronounced, and ive been able to easily lift what previously had been my max. Up only about a pound since the changes, but the film of water is most likely the cause.
New cuts showing up regularly, in ways ive never seen before. Absolutely loving the process of transformation!!
Asteelz is back to the land of the living as well, and being in off-season, although hes keeping a simple protocol, the food is working really well for him. Hes staying lean and tight, full, and able to move some big weights

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-03-02.45.03.jpg
    PicsArt_07-03-02.45.03.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 103
I strive to bring my best to each show. I absolutely desire to win also. In the home front, daily, i push for improvement. Thats my kind of winning too. Just over 2 weeks to go, its been really smooth so far. Clen has been increased slightly. Ive also added in more cardio, dropped the 2nd cheat meal per week, and trying to get more sleep.
A goal was always to bring up my legs to match upper body. With this prep, this is the first time ive had this kind of development and separation, fullness, and vascularity. Success!
The trip is locked in. I get all the details done and paid for well in advance. Competing in 2 classes this time... now to just stay out of my head!

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-06-01.16.34.jpg
    PicsArt_07-06-01.16.34.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Only two weeks? Time flies..I'm sure we will see some amazing changes.

Back training today

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-09-02.04.08.jpg
    PicsArt_07-09-02.04.08.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 104
Insanely dry now. Muscle aches, joint tightness. Protocol and nutrition on point. Posing regularly, pushing this home stretch. Is it time to eat again yet? Lol

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-09-02.07.11.jpg
    PicsArt_07-09-02.07.11.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 100
Back training was good today, mostly time under tension menace style. Good pumps but kept it lighter since 11sh is so dry. At this point it's about keeping blood pumping and the muscles full, no record breaking. Never seen her this dry, keeping fingers crossed no injuries occur from now until the show. Keeping an ever attentive eye on my woman in both health and physique. My priority is her now.

Carb up last night gave us a good idea of how she will look when full, which is ridiculous.. Muscle bellies are round and hard as rocks. Pushing thru the skin and vascular. She's getting drier every day, and should continue to until the show. Protocol is fairly light in total mgs , just proper choice of compounds and ancillary drugs.

Making some good clean gains myself, protocol is test deca and eq, keeping it basic with the test high, very few side effects.

Back training was good today, mostly time under tension menace style. Good pumps but kept it lighter since 11sh is so dry. At this point it's about keeping blood pumping and the muscles full, no record breaking. Never seen her this dry, keeping fingers crossed no injuries occur from now until the show. Keeping an ever attentive eye on my woman in both health and physique. My priority is her now.

Carb up last night gave us a good idea of how she will look when full, which is ridiculous.. Muscle bellies are round and hard as rocks. Pushing thru the skin and vascular. She's getting drier every day, and should continue to until the show. Protocol is fairly light in total mgs , just proper choice of compounds and ancillary drugs.

Making some good clean gains myself, protocol is test deca and eq, keeping it basic with the test high, very few side effects.

You two both look phenomenal!

Asteelz, your protocol of test, deca, and eq intrests me. Are you running any orals with it?

Thanks

Thanks bro I appreciate the conpliment. No orals , just high test with 600 of both eq and deca. Joints feel great , gaining lean size with no side effects. Appetite is good. Sleep is good.

Orals are great but I'll be saving them for short blasts to break plateaues and pre contest

Thanks bro I appreciate the conpliment. No orals , just high test with 600 of both eq and deca. Joints feel great , gaining lean size with no side effects. Appetite is good. Sleep is good.

Orals are great but I'll be saving them for short blasts to break plateaues and pre contest

I really admire both of you asteelz, and 11sh11. Being a coupe that enjoys working out together, and just living the fitness lifestyle together. I pray both of you enjoy a blessed life together thank you both for being an inspiration.

I really admire both of you asteelz, and 11sh11. Being a coupe that enjoys working out together, and just living the fitness lifestyle together. I pray both of you enjoy a blessed life together thank you both for being an inspiration.

I agree with you.

Thanks for your message, and also thanks Viking... To be able to share it with Asteelz is something we both appreciate. Training together, sharing meals, prep for competitiion... can cause friction in most relationships when belief systems are different. The bigger picture, life, is what its about, and i couldnt imagine it any other way than with Asteelz

Echoing her statement , thank you both for the support. We are lucky to have each other and share in this journey as a team. Keep your fingers crossed and eyes peeled boys cus 11sh is coming back with that pro card

quick update, going to be adding 200 solberg deca and 200 solberg EQ per week to my protocol, looking forward to this addition! will keep those interested updated in the products.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws