over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-ASeR-focus round two (Solberg Lab).

Quick update for me , solberg additions are solid so far. No pip.

11sh is essentially ready minus 7 days a few carbs and a diuretic. She looks impressive, her training is now focused on blood flow and cardio.. And extra cardio ;) are up. She's been having some sides from the rx protocol, nothing serious like virilization but some blood pressure increase, cramps, joint pain and dryness, and LETHARGY. Super drol is known for lethargy and we know it's just part of the trade off for looking super full hard and veiny.

Less than a week to go, mentally and physically ready! Every day is a push. Getting up for the fasted cardio, working a full day. Home for training and more cardio.
Have been experimenting with different carb sources at each cheat meal. Responding the best to the bready carbs, so pizza with wings it is for carb up... lol!!! Weight is staying the same, I'm burning through any extra carbs by end of next day.
All joints crack and ache now, will be very careful for last leg session tomorrow

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-16-08.12.45.jpg
    PicsArt_07-16-08.12.45.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 116
cliche bathroom selfie, heaviest I've ever been and still lean. Off season is going great.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
En route to nationals. Couldn't sleep last night, only got about 4 hours. Knowing the alarm was going off at 4 a.m. didn't help either! A slight increase of carbs per meal is all that's needed. Nutrition has been steady, and I respond better to slight variation, no craziness needed...water and salt still in, cheat meal of pizza and wings tonight. A little flat at the moment, but nothing some food and sleep can't take care of.
Will update with pics soon

Thanks brother, she's doing her check in now, then tan and time to fill her back out pizza wings baby haha

Came away with 3rd place. Stress of the trip, and waiting almost 6 hours to get on stage detracted somewhat from conditioning. Overall, an honest analysis... top spots still being awarded to women bigger and harder. My protocol would have needed to be much higher dosed to achieve more of the Bodybuilder look. I'm very happy with getting to this place of personal improvement, as well as highest place to date at a national level competition. Still processing everything, not sure what's next... but whatever happens moving forward, I know that with the love and support of Asteelz, it will be right for us, and will be good!

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-23-02.40.11.jpg
    PicsArt_07-23-02.40.11.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 104
Came away with 3rd place. Stress of the trip, and waiting almost 6 hours to get on stage detracted somewhat from conditioning. Overall, an honest analysis... top spots still being awarded to women bigger and harder. My protocol would have needed to be much higher dosed to achieve more of the Bodybuilder look. I'm very happy with getting to this place of personal improvement, as well as highest place to date at a national level competition. Still processing everything, not sure what's next... but whatever happens moving forward, I know that with the love and support of Asteelz, it will be right for us, and will be good!

Wow!! You look amazing!!! Third place is excellent achievement,well done!!!

Congratulations on your placing! Just like viking said, third place is a AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT!! You look like someone who has put their heart and soul into your training, and you deserve a HUGE pat one the back for all the efforts you put in!!

Thank you Viking, kingjmack! I'm happy with placement, personally happy with my changes and progress. I pushed hard this prep, tried some new things, and it all came together and worked very well! Had some outstanding products on board and a big thanks to VikingLab!
Not really interested in putting on 10-15 more lbs of muscle, risking femininity and health... for a hobby :)

very proud of 11sh11 and her physique/placing this year at nationals. the competition was bodybuilder esq to say the least, and she held her own against women much heavier, harder, and more masculine :eek:

Whatever the next step is for her, i support it, as long as she maintains femininity and health I will always have her back

Nice bro, you look good!

thanks brother i appreciate the compliment. I saw your transformation on the sticky for the contest, and you made some gnarly changes as well!

Update for weds. Back to training as normal , 11 sh has mostly returned to normal from the show , still looks like a russet potato but I love those so there..

I've been growing, painfully so. My joints and tendons are rough despite the deca eq and 4iu of growth, may be time to start drinking the horse supps again .. Acti flex baby!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
Going to start this bad boy up again. 11sh11 and I have been BUSY, travelling, work, school.

So here we sit, im around 230-235. 11sh is around 163.

my protocol is test 1g, tren E ( solberg ) 400 , tren ace 300, superdrol 20.

11sh is using nandro base and solberg var/tbol 10mg each per day. will update pics soon

Back into training and eating right again. Was concerned that travel, vacation, lack of sleep, etc. would cause a rebound. Didn't happen. Am only up about 2 lbs since nationals a month ago. Rx protocol is good. My body loves the nandro base, and this will be a first time combining the var/tbol. Strength is getting there, energy has finally come back up. Feeling great!

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-20-09.25.51.jpg
    PicsArt_08-20-09.25.51.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 77
Update for Friday. My body weight is up 2 more lbs, more vascular and getting harder. I changed the superdrol for dianabol still at 20 mg. Love SD but the lethargy was too much. Feeling a steady increase in tren as per the addition of the solberg tren E, very happy viking hooked it up.

11sh11 is looking dryer and leaner, her diet has tightened up and the boost of the protocol change is helping as well. Its nice to see she can still make changes on a very modest Rx protocol, I need her healthy to keep my ass in line :)

We trained chest tuesday, legs weds, and arms/delts weds. Recently we have been doing less sets per exercise, but more intensity into the sets we are performing, with no reps fewer than 8 per set.

example. Instead of 4 sets of incline barbell press, we did one warmup set. one set with failure around 20 reps, and one intense set with failure at 8 reps. The same works well for legs, a moderate weight set of squats followed by an intense all out set with reps around 10 for failure. I know this is similar to dante's doggcrap training that many use in the off season for growth, but I have modified it to keep the total number of sets slightly higher since we both like to have more volume ,even if its only for our mental well being.

Update for monday. had a great weekend, trained legs sunday, lots of time under tension and blood flow to the quads. Today trained back, we both went very heavy and intense on T bar rows.

My protocol has had some more adjustment, kept the test and tren the same, but dropped the dianabol out, seems my body is better off without orals for the off season. Appetite strength is huge for gains and if that drops due to supps, the supps must go.

diet has not changed much for either of us, im focusing a little more on adding extra proteins and fats, as well as eating more solid food. my body weight was 237 the other night, which means its time to start hardening up and recomping around the 235 range.

Friday update. Taking tonight off from weights, but she will be training clients all day and ill do some cardio during one of the sessions.

11sh weighed this morning, weight is still the same but body composition is changing. A very good way to start the day for her.

My bodyweight is down, but I look bigger and started to harden up/ vascular. Usually the first few weeks on tren my bodyweight always goes down, loss of water etc.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws