over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Late night cravings

i dont understand ? you still get cravings when you are not dieting? I asked those questions because they all have different potential reasons for causing cravings at night. Its impossible to solve a problem without knowing the variables. Its like when you call your internet service provider and tell them its not working , how can they fix it without knowing certain information.

Yes - even before I started training I got this way at night... I was born with pyloric stenosis and had surgery when I was a few weeks old.. Wasn't something curable a decade or so before I was born... I have also always been super quick to get nauseous and puke.. Buddies called me Puke in the corps because I would hurl a lot during early PT...
I have had docs tell me all my life that there is no way it's related but I have to wonder

Yes - even before I started training I got this way at night... I was born with pyloric stenosis and had surgery when I was a few weeks old.. Wasn't something curable a decade or so before I was born... I have also always been super quick to get nauseous and puke.. Buddies called me Puke in the corps because I would hurl a lot during early PT...
I have had docs tell me all my life that there is no way it's related but I have to wonder

I dont know much about this condition but I would "assume " this condition would make you less hungry but obviously if your puking often then I can see you needing more calories. A good thing you can add is low sodium beef or chicken broth they are soothing and very satieting. However there usually is more to the story and without knowing much more I cannot make more hypothesis.

I don't think the nauseau and hunger are tied together necessarily.. I will try some of these ideas.. It's actually not as bad when I diet because I am hungry a lot.. I don't know for certain if I will compete this year but I am about to start dieting as if I were... Thanks for the tips guys... Been almost 20 years since my first comp and still learning new things..

I dont know much about this condition but I would "assume " this condition would make you less hungry but obviously if your puking often then I can see you needing more calories. A good thing you can add is low sodium beef or chicken broth they are soothing and very satieting. However there usually is more to the story and without knowing much more I cannot make more hypothesis.

Pyloric stenosis is a birth defect... Surgery corrected but I have always believed that since this was a relatively new procedure that maybe there was some effect that lingers.. Been almost 43 years so who knows

Pickled hardboiled eggs help me with this. 7 right before bed.

Last edited:
Protein shake and a small amount of nuts or homemadetrail mix. I will wake up at 3-4am if I don't have something for late snack.

When Shelby was helping me a few years ago I asked him this same question, cause I get hungry as hell in the middle of the night and he told me to mix a protein shake with olive oil.

High fat meal before bed does wonders for my cravings. Get some eggs and you are g2g

50g protein shake in the evening crushes my hunger throughout the night.

Like... someone could offer me pizza and beer that has ZERO calories and I wouldn't even be interested.

50g protein shake in the evening crushes my hunger throughout the night.

Like... someone could offer me pizza and beer that has ZERO calories and I wouldn't even be interested.

Dude - if they had zero calorie pizza and beer (with mega-calorie taste) I would be a freaking sick shredded freak 24/7/365!!:D

wow you are serious. 'that sounds gross

i couldnt do that

I am guessing it doesn't taste like V8 (which is f'ng DELICIOUS)- but I don't know if it would be all that bad..

I am guessing it doesn't taste like V8 (which is f'ng DELICIOUS)- but I don't know if it would be all that bad..

It's actually not that bad. Every greens powder I've tried, other than Phytoform, has tasted MUCH worse.

Oats; some flavored almond butter and 2 scoops of your flavored protein powder flavor ; drizzle sugar free walden farms chocolate syrup or sugar free caramel syrup with fat free whip cream, lil almond milk and its a treat.. I eat that pre contest for my sweet tooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oats; some flavored almond butter and 2 scoops of your flavored protein powder flavor ; drizzle sugar free walden farms chocolate syrup or sugar free caramel syrup with fat free whip cream, lil almond milk and its a treat.. I eat that pre contest for my sweet tooth

Sounds like a lot of calories just to curb a craving. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Sounds like a lot of calories just to curb a craving. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

He said he isn't dieting "hard"

A 100 cal from oats; 200 from protein and 180 from PB

it's a healthier sweet choice then eating ice cream or a cheese cake...

But OP sugar free jello; I eat 3 and I'm full.. 10 cal at most... Try it , fat free whip cream on top and you're golden

Ever tried protein recipes? Like GREEK yogurt with whey protein to make chocolate pudding? Or protein ice cream same way just add almond milk. Most of all green veggies will fill you up because they are insolluable fibers that slow digestion and sit in your stomach for long periods of time. It helps me a ton when dieting

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

When Shelby was helping me a few years ago I asked him this same question, cause I get hungry as hell in the middle of the night and he told me to mix a protein shake with olive oil.

I sleep about ten to twelve hours a night due to meds. I take two shakes like you mentioned to bed with me and 60 oz of water. I drink almost all of it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws